What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Current playoff standings (1 Viewer)

Pretty cool that Arz may not get into the playoffs at 11-5.
Someone on Twitter posted that they have zero sympathy for Arizona if they go 11-5 in the toughest division in football and fail to make the playoffs, after two decades of playing in the worst division in football and failing to take advantage. I have to say, it would suck tremendously hard for Arizona (and, as a fan of the NFL, I'd love to see them in the playoffs in place of the #6 seed in the AFC), but I can't really disagree that this really isn't much more than their divisional luck finally evening out.

it would suck for ARZ to miss the cut at 11-5. But remember a couple years back when to teams from that division fighting it out to win the division at 6-9 in week 17. Irony or just a major bummer?

Someone on Twitter posted that they have zero sympathy for Arizona if they go 11-5 in the toughest division in football and fail to make the playoffs, after two decades of playing in the worst division in football and failing to take advantage. I have to say, it would suck tremendously hard for Arizona (and, as a fan of the NFL, I'd love to see them in the playoffs in place of the #6 seed in the AFC), but I can't really disagree that this really isn't much more than their divisional luck finally evening out.
Ummmmmm, AFC. What??????

Ummmmmm, AFC. What??????
I'm saying that Arizona (the 7th best team in the NFC) is substantially better than Miami/Baltimore/San Diego (the 6th best team in the AFC), and I'd love it if the NFL would just make an exception and let Arizona take the place of the AFC's 6th seed in the playoffs rather than sending one of those mediocre, less-deserving teams and keeping Arizona at home.

There is already a mediocre team in the NFC sure to get in. Why complicate this any more? Division winner automatic bids are dinosaurs. Put that wounded pony to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread