What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Online deals thread**** (2 Viewers)

What is the quality difference between the 55-65 inch TVS from TCL/Insignia vs Samsung/LG types in the $350-$500 range?  

TV mostly used for Netflix/Disney + so a remote that is easy to use with the web services would be important.  

What is the quality difference between the 55-65 inch TVS from TCL/Insignia vs Samsung/LG types in the $350-$500 range?  

TV mostly used for Netflix/Disney + so a remote that is easy to use with the web services would be important.  
I have all TCLs in the house.  I think you can't beat the price point.  If you're a huge audiophile, you may want to do research.....the speakers are on the bottom...so if you have it mounted above a mantle or furniture, you might notice the difference....or just buy a sound bar.

For me, I don't care...I'll take a 55" TV for $350 all day long...I'll just turn the volume up.

Get a TCL roku or if the other ones have roku built in. Gamer changer for ease of use in comparison to the the internally built crap.

looking for an external computer monitor if y'all see anything good
When you say "external" do you mean portable? Like these.....

https://www.amazon.com/Corprit-Portable-Monitor-External-Secondary/dp/B087CMZWQL/ref=sr_1_13?dchild=1&keywords=external+computer+monitor&qid=1605902572&sr=8-13

That isn't a "deal" btw, just getting clarification of what you are looking for. I just missed out on this one this month for $100 and am hoping to find it for that again around cyber monday.....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081SGZX1X?tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=14480fc42b6c11eb925696097eac07130INT&psc=1

Certainly don't "NEED" it right now but if it hits $100 why not?

When you say "external" do you mean portable? Like these.....

https://www.amazon.com/Corprit-Portable-Monitor-External-Secondary/dp/B087CMZWQL/ref=sr_1_13?dchild=1&keywords=external+computer+monitor&qid=1605902572&sr=8-13

That isn't a "deal" btw, just getting clarification of what you are looking for. I just missed out on this one this month for $100 and am hoping to find it for that again around cyber monday.....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081SGZX1X?tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=14480fc42b6c11eb925696097eac07130INT&psc=1

Certainly don't "NEED" it right now but if it hits $100 why not?
I guess I meant monitor (24"), but that portable one looks pretty slick too.  Guess I'm in the market for both now!

I saw the local Wal-Mart had a 45" Omn Smart TV yesterday for $89.  I have been looking for a cheap TV to hang outside on the deck for watching baseball in the summer.  I went back today and they were gone  :wall: .  I realize it is a cheap knockoff, but I am not looking to spend very much because the only thing it will be protected by is the over hang of the house so I am looking for a tv that if it only lasts for a couple summers it is no big deal (I will bring it in the house in the winter but don't want to take it down every night in the summer)

Do the cheaper TVs do OK for lite gaming?  Middle school boy maybe 5 hours week of Star Wars type games.  TIA.

Hey all,

My family is acting as an elf for a less fortunate family (2 kids, 2 adults) this year.  They all need winter coats (one 6T-7T, one 9-12 mos, one large adult female and 1 extra large adult male) and winter hats.  Some of the other items needed are warm nightgowns for the 5 year old girl, warm pjs for the 5 month old, long sleeve onesies, sweatshirts for the dad and the 5 months old and size 11 sneakers for the 5 year old. 

I have already begun the search for many of the items that they requested, trying to save money to maximize the number of items we can get them. I figure I'd place this here and if any of you happen to be coming across sales on any of these items, it would be greatly appreciated if you could direct me to the link.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all,

My family is acting as an elf for a less fortunate family (2 kids, 2 adults) this year.  They all need winter coats (one 6T-7T, one 9-12 mos, one large adult female and 1 extra large adult male) and winter hats.  Some of the other items needed are a warm nightgowns for the 5 year old girl, warm pjs for the 5 month old, long sleeve onesies, sweatshirts for the dad and the 5 months old and size 11 sneakers for the 5 year old. 

I have already begun the search for many of the items that they requested, trying to save money to maximize the number of items we can get them. I figure I'd place this here and if any of you happen to be coming across sales on any of these items, it would be greatly appreciated if you could direct me to the link.

Thank you.
If they are sports fans, Fanatics has begun running the "Holiday Promo" collection....hoodies, 1/4 zips, etc...mens, womens, kids.  $20 target retails. Not the cheapest but a great deal especially if the logos would mean a little extra.

https://www.fanatics.com/college/alabama-crimson-tide/alabama-crimson-tide-fanatics-branded-school-logo-colorblock-quarter-zip-jacket-crimson/o-38+t-89804480+p-812191556177+z-9-3397962033?_ref=p-BRLP:m-GRID:i-r2c1:po-7

Hey all,

My family is acting as an elf for a less fortunate family (2 kids, 2 adults) this year.  They all need winter coats (one 6T-7T, one 9-12 mos, one large adult female and 1 extra large adult male) and winter hats.  Some of the other items needed are warm nightgowns for the 5 year old girl, warm pjs for the 5 month old, long sleeve onesies, sweatshirts for the dad and the 5 months old and size 11 sneakers for the 5 year old. 

Thank you.
Do you need new? My youngest is one year now, so have lots of stuff 9-18 month sizes I could probably convince the wife to part with. 

if anyone comes across camping gear as im starting from scratch , please let me know
looking for a 3-4 man tent , air mattress , yeti coolers are the big purchases   

Hey all,

Thank you.
I love that you guys are doing this. We do this with my extended family, but my wife's extended family still insists on giving gifts to everyone. I hate it. I don't need another T-shirt with something mildly clever on it or an Old Navy sweater. That being said, Old Navy is having some pretty epic sales this Friday that might be perfect for what you need.

if anyone comes across camping gear as im starting from scratch , please let me know
looking for a 3-4 man tent , air mattress , yeti coolers are the big purchases   
Some advice:

You want an instant tent (i.e. one that you can put up by yourself in about a minute) - there's no way I would shy away from a non-instant if I were just starting out.  here's the one that I have, it has great ratings and has held up awesome over 5 years.

Also, we moved away from air matresses and onto cots + sleeping bags.  We found that we could just never keep the air mattresses 100% inflated, would wake up sore, kids complained, pain to inflate them every morning, etc.  These cots work great....can fit 3 in the tent I linked above.  

If anyone spots a killer deal on a DeWalt 20V Max DCD791 drill (not the Atomic variant), please let me know.  So far, the best option looks like the bundles where I pay $200 and get drill, 5 Ah battery, and a circular saw.  I’d like to find a good standalone drill deal, though.

PIK95 said:
Anyone have a method of getting a ps5 (no hard drive)  walmart sold out on about two seconds.  Tia
Scour the internet.

I've had bestbuy, walmart, costco, target, and gamestop tabs perma opened for a month.  I refresh a couple few times a day.

Was able to get an xbox from costco a couple weeks ago, and one from gamestop wednesday (had to buy one of their rip off bundles for like $900).

Any good deals on 70" 4k smart TV? I saw a few on Best Buys website but for some reason it says not available in my area for pickup or delivery.

Not chomping at the bit to buy one but if the right deal is there I'll pull the trigger. 

Any good deals on 70" 4k smart TV? I saw a few on Best Buys website but for some reason it says not available in my area for pickup or delivery.

Not chomping at the bit to buy one but if the right deal is there I'll pull the trigger. 
Costco has a viZio on sale at a pretty good price

https://www.walmart.com/ip/V705x-H1/229594866?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_zPiX%3A0xUrxyLWFDwUx0Mo3bzUkEwFSUKXzXKWE0&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_64406&clickid=zPiX%3A0xUrxyLWFDwUx0Mo3bzUkEwFSUKXzXKWE0&sharedid=&ad_id=566719&campaign_id=9383

I got the 70" Samsung crystal from there for 520.

Wife and I bought this one cpl weeks ago.

Its not top of the line

We love it

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-70-class-6-series-led-4k-uhd-smart-tizen-tv/6428508.p?skuId=6428508&ref=212&loc=1&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6dLC2fOj7QIVwp2GCh1yXwA7EAUYASABEgLAGvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Yup - go to eBay and Pay $1250
I picked mine up for $925 on FB marketplace. I got two XBox Series X's before my kids informed me that the XBox is laaaaammmmeeee. The profit from those two covered a good chunk of what I paid for the PS5 so I am actually ahead of the game at this point which is the only way my kids would ever get a $925 present for Christmas. That being said, the price is definitely rising. 

This just came back into stock today and I got one for this price 👍 

Thanks for the heads up on this, seems like a great entry-level 4K tv for when I get a PS5 in the coming months. 
do you just check back for it to be in stock or is there an alert page youre using? the walmart stock notification usually has a delay and sold out by the time you receive it

do you just check back for it to be in stock or is there an alert page youre using? the walmart stock notification usually has a delay and sold out by the time you receive it
I just happened to get an email from Walmart saying it was back in stock. First time I got the email, you’re right it was back out of stock again by the time I could go check it out. But then I received another email the next day and immediately went and bought it. 

Users who are viewing this thread