Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****Official Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Online deals thread****

8 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I just happened to get an email from Walmart saying it was back in stock. First time I got the email, you’re right it was back out of stock again by the time I could go check it out. But then I received another email the next day and immediately went and bought it. 

just got one!

Woot!!

• Love 2
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can probably elucidate a bit.   In the past, the bannings/post deletions in this forum centered largely around trolling, personal attacks/insults, and NSFW content/language.  I have both p

We covered this last year.

10 minutes ago, Big League Chew said:

just got one!

Woot!!

Awesome. I skimmed some reviews and all seemed to be very positive especially for the price point, but the multiple people in here praising the TV and the deal made me go for that one specifically. So here’s hoping the TVGuys in here didn’t let us down 👍 

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Awesome. I skimmed some reviews and all seemed to be very positive especially for the price point, but the multiple people in here praising the TV and the deal made me go for that one specifically. So here’s hoping the TVGuys in here didn’t let us down 👍 

yea man the reviews on the site looked good plus you guys pimpin it was a no brainer!! sucks i have to go pick it up but w/e

13 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

13 hours ago, Big League Chew said:

yea man the reviews on the site looked good plus you guys pimpin it was a no brainer!! sucks i have to go pick it up but w/e

I got a 65" TCL last year, same spec as yours just bigger...cause FBG...it's a great TV and at that price you can't beat it :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, ThaPenguin said:

Why is it so hard to get a PS5? Did Sony vastly under-estimate the demand, or possibly reselling on the secondary market themselves?

It’s the bots.  They’re sniping all the in stock consoles the second they’re posted. Plus they didn’t put enough consoles on the market

21 hours ago, Big League Chew said:

It’s the bots.  They’re sniping all the in stock consoles the second they’re posted. Plus they didn’t put enough consoles on the market

Walmart had them in stock on the night before Thanksgiving. I saw a report the next day that said they sold out in 10 minutes. Nope. 10 seconds. My wife, MiL and I all were sitting at the kitchen table, device in hand. We all got one in our carts and before we could hit checkout, they were gone. We were refreshing every second at exactly 8pm CST. By 8pm and 10 seconds they were gone. 

That being said, we got two XBox Series X's when they went on sale n November 10th at midnight. 

On 11/23/2020 at 6:23 AM, Cowboysfan8 said:

Did you get this?

i did and I’m going to return it. It just isn’t very loud at all. I swear it was really loud when I first hooked it up but now at Max level it’s just not very loud at all. We turn it off and go with the TVs sound. 

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Mr.Pack said:

Did you get this?

i did and I’m going to return it. It just isn’t very loud at all. I swear it was really loud when I first hooked it up but now at Max level it’s just not very loud at all. We turn it off and go with the TVs sound. 

No

Got this for 149.99 a few wks ago. Happy with it

https://www.samsclub.com/p/lg-soundbar-with-ss-speakers/prod24590420?&source=ifpla&itemNumber=980265518&pid=ps_Google_PLA_11712770534&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=482460379603&wl4=pla-455398372019&wl5=1025408&wl6=&wl7=&wl9=pla&wl10=1247713&wl11=local&wl12={productid}&wl13=6547&wl15=119074119812&wl17=&veh=sem&kclid=_kenshoo_clickid_&wl21=980265518&wl22=6547&wl23=455398372019&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgfPCuu_J7QIVBbGGCh24cQqpEAQYASABEgLgHPD_BwE

• Thanks 1
On 12/9/2020 at 4:03 PM, ThaPenguin said:

Why is it so hard to get a PS5? Did Sony vastly under-estimate the demand, or possibly reselling on the secondary market themselves?

I had posted about this in the stock thread a few months back.... please do NOT quote this post beneath this text as I will be deleting this. 

My GF works for a logistics company who is handling the launch and it's been a total ####show.

Combo of lots of factors: total lack of trucks/drivers (due to Covid) that could meet Sony's standard launch security requirements, an inept central 3rd party warehouse (employees parking in front of loading doors so 1/4 capacity while trucks waited lined up down the street), significant technical issues (IT deleting dedicated launch email accounts without telling anyone), etc etc.

It's been a ####show for months. 

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 11/20/2020 at 12:25 PM, Nugget said:

TCL 55" w/ Roku at Walmart for $278

This is the clubhouse leader.

Completely our fault but we finally got the kids basement all decorated, new couch, the works. I installed the TV mount and when I opened the TV the front screen was trashed. 😞 

Screen won’t show any picture so I can’t even use it for the garage. So angry at myself for not opening the box sooner. $300 down the drain. And now I gotta buy them a new TV :hot:

Edited by STEADYMOBBIN 22

Since this got bumped...

When does "Black Friday" get cancelled? Not in the sense that it won't happen, in the political correctness sense...or nonsense as it were.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, beer 30 said:

Since this got bumped...

When does "Black Friday" get cancelled? Not in the sense that it won't happen, in the political correctness sense...or nonsense as it were.

Please don't bring politics into this....thread will get out of control and moved to the political forum.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, beer 30 said:

Since this got bumped...

Why it's a positive!@!@!@! Even though that's not why it was originally for companies going into the black

2 hours ago, Hawks64 said:

Please don't bring politics into this....thread will get out of control and moved to the political forum.

You're right, couldn't resist. Will post in the Politics forum if there isn't a thread already.