What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NEWZA -- On Covid Siesta til '21 (1 Viewer)

Checked the ESPN forearms to see when the site will be up: ""We don't have a specific date, but league creation should be available in February. Please note this time frame is subject to change."

It's free, so that's cool, but I don't know other than doing the auction if they will meet our keeper needs.

X> Maybe check with your CBS buddy? We can send him Arby's coupons and chips if he hooks us up. Maybe nudes of beefcake Zilla...

FYI, we use ESPN for auctions and it's awesome. Draft pause feature is Jimmy Key.
Looks like ESPN is up. I'm going to create a league here and see what's what.
I was able to create teh league. It looks like ESPN could host everything we need except for one very important piece -- I can't tell if auction value/contract year can be retained.
Worst case we keep track in a Google Doc while we find out :mellow:

FYI, we use ESPN for auctions and it's awesome. Draft pause feature is Jimmy Key.
Looks like ESPN is up. I'm going to create a league here and see what's what.
I was able to create teh league. It looks like ESPN could host everything we need except for one very important piece -- I can't tell if auction value/contract year can be retained.
Worst case we keep track in a Google Doc while we find out :mellow:
Could always auction there and then load rosters elsewhere. I'll check out the same on yahoo here and see if they have a spot for contract info. We know cbs and fantrax do, but both cost money.

As far as DL.. I feel like people should have as many DL slots as they need, as long as the site will enforce it, which I think ESPN does now

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I've set up a league on both ESPN and Yahoo just to see what the league features are. Yahoo seems like they are more friendly for keeper leagues. Being a first year keeper league, we just need to know that we can auction online (we can) and the salaries stay with the players (looks like they do). If anyone knows if ESPN retains auction/salary info for keepers let me know. Next step is to determine an auction date. With that being said:

***ANNOUNCE***

Please send (PM) me your email information for the league so we can begin to determine an auction date. I'd also like to get your cell number for the occasional text if necessary. Dickpics possible later. I think ideally we do this on a weeknight the week of March 10th, but I'm flexible. If I can get your emails asap I can set up a doodle calendar thing in the next couple of days so we can determine which date works best. I'll also invite you to the yahoo league.

:wub:

I think I have everyone's info. (assuming the email I have for Cos is still good)

I sent out a doodle invite to each of you asking that you tell me which times/days work for an auction. For now I'm assuming we can use yahoo or espn to do a LIVE auction. I'm guessing 4-5 hours, but maybe it's faster online than it is in person. Either way I'm getting hammered.

Here's the link if you didn't get the email: https://doodle.com/gnfc56xp4dvt6fnq

Also, I have phone numbers for everyone except HellToupee and Pump. Probably no biggie, but could be helpful down the road for stuff.

yeah i filled out your poll....although a) i didn't get an email and b) there was no ifneedbe option available to select?

either way, my schedule is very flexible except out 3/8 and out 3/15 - 3/16. with enough lead time any day of the week is pretty fine by me.

-will also be hammered.

Users who are viewing this thread