What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NEWZA -- On Covid Siesta til '21 (5 Viewers)

I wanted Hernandez, that's why you paid $10. I felt like I butted heads with you a lot last night. I ended up with Brad Miller @ $8. I like his upside for double digits in steals and HRs. I thought that the guys that went right around the $30 mark were decent buys. I would rather pay $5 extra on a $25 guy, than $4 extra on a $6 guy. Seemed like that happened a lot.
Yeah, I spent >$100 on three guys that I don't eve particularly like (Encarnacion, Braun, Puig) because there were so few big bats to choose from.  As it turned out, I don't think spending early hurt me in the end game because the money people had left was much greater than the remaining talent.

Disastros ended up leaving $30 on the table which is more than I've ever seen in an auction.

Waiver wire priority order seems to be broken.  I'm still last after the first waivers cycle.

The privilege of nominating the first player in the auction isn't worth losing every FAAB tie break all season long.  If Yahoo doesn't support cycling waivers priority based on activity, it should be changed to reverse order in the standings.

TRE:  get on this

Waiver wire priority order seems to be broken.  I'm still last after the first waivers cycle.

The privilege of nominating the first player in the auction isn't worth losing every FAAB tie break all season long.  If Yahoo doesn't support cycling waivers priority based on activity, it should be changed to reverse order in the standings.

:PANIC:

Its set on FAAB w/continuing rolling list tie break.  What do you suggest I change it to?   The other drop down option is "Continual rolling list."

PAYMENTS RECEIVED!

TRE - 100

FDAS - 100

ZILLA - 100

SJS - 100

Rodg12 - 100

Helltoupee/Nancy - 100

Pumpnick - 100

Eephus 100

ChemX 100

MetsCatcher/SCBF 100

Kraft 100

Stryker/Guster 100

PAYMENTS RECEIVED!

TRE - 100

FDAS - 100

ZILLA - 100

SJS - 100

Rodg12 - 100

Helltoupee/Nancy - 100

Pumpnick - 100

Eephus 100

ChemX 100

MetsCatcher/SCBF 100

Kraft 100

Stryker/Guster 100

Bogart 100

Missing one I think?  Greco?

if anyone has already determined they are playing for next year, I could use some SP and maybe 1 RP help.  I am pretty much looking to deal my z wheeler, h bailey, a cobb, trio of

$1-/$2- cheap pitching.  inquire within.  I am open to any other ideas.  plouffe could go. 

Users who are viewing this thread