Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

NEWZA -- On Covid Siesta til '21

Notorious T.R.E.

12 minutes ago, SoCalBroncoFan said:

I wanted Hernandez, that's why you paid $10. I felt like I butted heads with you a lot last night. I ended up with Brad Miller @ $8. I like his upside for double digits in steals and HRs. I thought that the guys that went right around the $30 mark were decent buys. I would rather pay $5 extra on a $25 guy, than $4 extra on a $6 guy. Seemed like that happened a lot.

Yeah, I spent >$100 on three guys that I don't eve particularly like (Encarnacion, Braun, Puig) because there were so few big bats to choose from.  As it turned out, I don't think spending early hurt me in the end game because the money people had left was much greater than the remaining talent.

Disastros ended up leaving $30 on the table which is more than I've ever seen in an auction.

1 hour ago, Eephus said:

SS values were all over the map

Pick Player   Cost

171 Didi Gregorius (NYY  SS $3

A top 5 moment of Google Hangout last night was TRE going, "LOOK AT ME....LOOK AT ME..."

• Like 1

On 3/28/2016 at 11:26 AM, Notorious T.R.E. said:

Oh, and you can start paying me now for the league (looks at Nancy).  Impress your friends, be the first!

trevor

=============

dot

============

wegner

===========

at the gmails

Tap - I also texted you previously with auction reminder and paypal info.

Waiver wire priority order seems to be broken.  I'm still last after the first waivers cycle.

The privilege of nominating the first player in the auction isn't worth losing every FAAB tie break all season long.  If Yahoo doesn't support cycling waivers priority based on activity, it should be changed to reverse order in the standings.

TRE:  get on this

22 hours ago, Eephus said:

Waiver wire priority order seems to be broken.  I'm still last after the first waivers cycle.

The privilege of nominating the first player in the auction isn't worth losing every FAAB tie break all season long.  If Yahoo doesn't support cycling waivers priority based on activity, it should be changed to reverse order in the standings.

:PANIC:

22 hours ago, Eephus said:

Its set on FAAB w/continuing rolling list tie break.  What do you suggest I change it to?   The other drop down option is "Continual rolling list."

57 minutes ago, Notorious T.R.E. said:

Its set on FAAB w/continuing rolling list tie break.  What do you suggest I change it to?   The other drop down option is "Continual rolling list."

Is that the only FAAB option?

Maybe it's time to move the league to another site

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone has already determined they are playing for next year, I could use some SP and maybe 1 RP help.  I am pretty much looking to deal my z wheeler, h bailey, a cobb, trio of

$1-/$2- cheap pitching.  inquire within.  I am open to any other ideas.  plouffe could go. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...