What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NEWZA -- On Covid Siesta til '21 (1 Viewer)

Way to sell the league, guys
It's a great league. Helltoypee's team was way out in front fir most of the year. He had a 20+ point lead well into August. I ran him down with like 4 days left in the season. 

Where else can you get to have the whole auction experience with a bunch of great FBG guys? I had been wanting to get into this league for years before I finally got in last year.

It's a great league. Helltoypee's team was way out in front fir most of the year. He had a 20+ point lead well into August. I ran him down with like 4 days left in the season. 

Where else can you get to have the whole auction experience with a bunch of great FBG guys? I had been wanting to get into this league for years before I finally got in last year.
The auction is fun, challenging, hilarious, etc.

I've just lost interest in the year-long grind that comes with fantasy baseball in general.

In all honesty, I don't think the leeg is for me.  Sounds pretty involved, and my favorite part of the season is the draft (as FDAS knows).  A dynasty leeg takes a bit of the fun out of the draft portion, even if it's not full dynasty.

I do appreciate the invite tho.  Gah bless. 

Fir anyone considering joining....

Last year there were two teams open. The two owners who joined had a dispersal draft to divide up players from the two teams. So you wouldn't be taking a whole team over. 

Alsi, since there is a max of twelve keepers per team, there is a lot left fir the draft. I took over as a first year owner and I won the league. We all know how bad I am at this, so there is hope for anyone!!
Not sure we will have time for a dispersal draft at this late a juncture...

In all honesty, I don't think the leeg is for me.  Sounds pretty involved, and my favorite part of the season is the draft (as FDAS knows).  A dynasty leeg takes a bit of the fun out of the draft portion, even if it's not full dynasty.

sounds like a partner could do the trick...../announce

Peyton Marino said:

##### 

Last edited by a moderator:
well, if guys like cheese, peyton and dd are interested, but auction date is off, could we push auction to Monday 4/3 at the latest?

Just need a taker for Bogart's team!  Provided Pump confirms he's in.  @Koya was interested when I texted him yesterday.  What say ye today?

ETA:  His team...

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly how bad is bogies team? As bad as all his WIS teams? Choc' full of rangers? Is Josh Hamilton his keeper?

Sorry for not getting back to you last night Rodg - work then sleep won out 
Happens to the best of us.  No worries.  Added Bogies team to the post I tagged you in.  Some solid pieces in Dyson, Blackmon, Segura, Baez, Darvish, Jansen for sure.  Thing to note is guys that are 2+ in the year column will be bumped $5.  

I'll trade you my team for Bogie's team, No shtick.  I finished in 3rd place past two seasons.
I'll probably keep it - between what seems to be a decent team, me living near Bogie and my newfound home in Dallas and subsequent Rangers shtick it's S good as whatever else I'll get. 

so, we have 13 and waiting on pump?

rodg, set up us the auction date/time for sure.

if pump is out, 13 may be fine, but his team is real good, so maybe @Peyton Marino would put on his big boy pants to play with the sharks.  though @RenegadeGM may also be fogging the glass. 

No shtick, I think pump started a thread asking how to take 500k or some ridiculous sum of money out of his bank at once and then disappeared shortly after

I guess I'd be game but I no longer watch out for basketball or hockey
Baseball only.  Auction draft 4/2 at 8 PM eastern. Here is the team...

Looked ok until I saw the pitching. How many teams? I thought this was multi sorry

Users who are viewing this thread