What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NEWZA -- On Covid Siesta til '21 (2 Viewers)

My keepers barring a last minute change of heart when I get home...

Josh Bell 3 y/$6

Greg Bird 2 y/$11

Matt Chapman 2 yr/$1

Didi Gregorius 2 yr/$1

Aaron Judge 2 yr/$6

Manny Machado 4 yr/$25

Amed Rosario 2 yr/$1

Aroldis Chapman 3yr/$22

Sean Doolittle 2 yr/$1

Zack Greinke 2 yr/$14

Raisel Iglesias 3 yr/$13

Blake Treinen 2 yr/$1

This is the one turkeys

C Wilson Ramos $1
1B Justin Bour $5
2B Jose Altuve $31
SS Trevor Story $17
OF Bryce Harper $50
OF Lorenzo Cain $16
OF Michael Conforto $2

P Carlos Martinez $17
P Dan Straily $1
P Craig Kimbrel $20
P Keone Kela $3
P Carl Edwards Jr $1
$164 ish

Last edited by a moderator:
Keepers $102

S. Perez 2/8

R. Zimmerman 2/4

A. Rizzo 5/32

M. Moustakas 2/8

J. Bruce 2/10

N. Walker 2/6

JD Martinez 5/16

Y. Puig 2/3

D. Lamet 2/4

K. Herrera 4/11 

$116

Yonder Alonso $1

Mookie Betts $17

Alex Bregman $6

Kris Bryant $16

Paul DeJong $4

Brian Dozier $17

Trey Mancini $2

Cody Allen $17

Luis Castillo $2

Edwin Diaz $6

James Paxton $9

Noah Syndergaard $19

Keeperz:

W. Contreras - 7
Gallo - 2
M. Gonzalez - 3
Murphy - 12
Bogaerts - 24
Upton - 22
Souza - 1
Correa - 15

Sale - 37
Verlander - 15
Quintana - 16
G. Gonzalez - 5

SoCal keepers...

Freeman, Cruz, Lindor, J. Turner, T. Turner, Baez, Duvall, Hand, Hendricks, Darvish, Rivero

All keepers have been entered for all teams.  Please go to the draft results in the Yahoo league to verify that they were entered correctly.  Here is where everyone stands going into the draft:

Team                      Keepers    Costs    Remaining
Running Robots           12    $102     $158 
Ace of Base                 12    $118     $142 
WAR Pigs                    12    $164     $96 
Dallas Upsiders           12    $158     $102 
Disastros                     12    $104     $156 
FDAGFY                      12    $39     $221 
Kraftastic                     12    $120     $140 
Leave it to Devers       12    $62     $198 
Ming's Minions            12    $159     $101 
SoCals Draft Killers     11    $144     $116 
The Kang and I (TRE) 12    $134     $126 
Expos                          10    $102     $158 
Uncle Charlie              12    $116     $144 

Logged into yahoo didn't show players being on my team. On phone so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

:stupid:

Logged into yahoo didn't show players being on my team. On phone so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

:stupid:
Players won't show up on your team until after the draft. To verify your team click Draft > Draft Results in the menu across the top of your team page, players will be in there. 

Seems like there is more $$ out there than last year, though I was so clueless this time last year perhaps I'm misremembering.

It kicked me out in the middle of the Bumgarner bidding and I was never able to get back on. My internet connection was fine so I don't know what was wrong. I tried like a thousand different times.
Switch browsers?  Try on your phone?

It kicked me out in the middle of the Bumgarner bidding and I was never able to get back on. My internet connection was fine so I don't know what was wrong. I tried like a thousand different times.
Geez wtf that sucks. My draft room grayed out twice disconnecting me but was able to get back in

I was on my phone, then tried on my laptop with a crappy connection (I'm at work where yahoo is blocked). I don't know man, it worked fine last year and for other drafts inbetween. 
That sucks.  What do you want to do?  Your offense is still pretty decent with your keepers.  Pitching is another story.

The only thing I can think of is to put my guys up for bidding and fold the team. If you have any better ideas let me know. I was really looking forward to this year but I don't see any realistic way to compete.

I've never had a situation like this before. Sorry guys. 
Dude, not your fault. Sounds like you tried your best.

Maybe just ride this year no pay, prep for next year somehow? Gotta be some landing spot, sucky as the situation may be. Appreciate the effort, gb. 

I missed the first 10 players and I lost out on most of the players I wanted to target. I wanted to try to add two big guys and whiffed. Filled in as best as possible, but wasn’t real happy with how everything turned out. 

$15 Villar and $11 Solarte might be two of the worst contracts doled out last night. What was I thinking?? Guess I was MI tilting. Cozart went for much cheaper after Solarte. I really wanted Drury too  <_<

let banana run the team for 25- imo......he is no worse than the girl who assumed an awful team for full price.

i would hate for bananadope to fold.

yahoo is so wonky.....i needed a MI and was targeting cano.  then it came to me, i introduced him and connection blacked out, by the time i came back i won him for 17- i think.  no idea how i bid if i wasn’t online.....

yahoo is so wonky.....i needed a MI and was targeting cano.  then it came to me, i introduced him and connection blacked out, by the time i came back i won him for 17- i think.  no idea how i bid if i wasn’t online.....
Because yahoo bids for you up to the suggested retail price if you're offline.

Weird stuff all around last night.  Would not let me bid on Brandon Morrow.  The bid button was greyed out the entire time he was up.  Only player it happened to for me though.
Did you put a dollar bid in the box? I noticed if you did - say you put in bid $5 - and the bidding already passed that, you needed to physically change the bid in the box to be able to rebid a new amount that was higher than where the bidding had led

Overall I'm pretty happy with the results as I went according to my plan (well, was hoping to get a big gun for under value but as expected that didn't happen - although Trout was tempting for a while). 

Turns out I could have upped the ante mid late draft on a couple guys as I ended up with a few extra bucks (even with paying a  bit much for Todd Frazier, though by that time it likely didn't change much as to the outcome of my team), maybe gone a little more for another closer.

Having my starting pitching all but set going in helped as I had no need to pay even close to value for good starters which gave me a little room to work with elsewhere. 

I'll give you Trumbo for Gattis  :excited:
I already have Trumbo Jr in Crush Davis.

And had Trumbo for twenty apmwthing awful dollars last year. 

And Gattis will still have a higher OBP.  And probably HRs as well. Nice contract, O's.

Users who are viewing this thread