What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (3 Viewers)

Funny meaning I misjudged the guys.  Posey especially. The ones I traded you I would have loved to keep, but couldn't keep them all.  2/3 of my team is top 30 prospects.
That last statement is both true and triggering at the same time. Well done.

That last statement is both true and triggering at the same time. Well done.
You got triggered and made my first post about you and the guys I traded to you.  You missed my point entirely and got angry again.  Why do you always get so angry? Just having some fun baseball times here.  My team has been in last for years.  I wasn't bragging lol.

You got triggered and made my first post about you and the guys I traded to you.  You missed my point entirely and got angry again.  Why do you always get so angry? Just having some fun baseball times here.  My team has been in last for years.  I wasn't bragging lol.
Relax, I think you might be reading me wrong. I'm not angry and certainly not triggered.

I was actually complimenting you and your patience to see that rebuild through. You spent a bunch of years building it to the point of being able to say that. Kudos.

Relax, I think you might be reading me wrong. I'm not angry and certainly not triggered.

I was actually complimenting you and your patience to see that rebuild through. You spent a bunch of years building it to the point of being able to say that. Kudos.
Cool, we are good.  That makes me happy.

• Thanks
Reactions: RnR
Carlos Santana 1b clev
Was hoping to use his 3B eligibility while Gregorius is out and slide Carpenter to MI.

Sucks to lose him but I have like 7 guys it would suck to lose and at least I only have to deal with 2 more. You were right, my team is good.

Last year I drafted for need and dropped my first round pick in July.

This year I'm going super sexy, a pick I might not regret until 2022.

1.09 Victor Victor Victor Victor Victor Mesa Mesa IV, Marlies

1    .    1    UMJake49 @UMjake49
1    .    2    pik95
1    .    3    RnR
1    .    4    Kraft
1    .    5    NV
1    .    6    Rodg12
1    .    7    Eephus
1    .    8    Cheese
1    .    9    Dr Detroit
1    .    10    Shady Inc
1    .    11    Spartans Rule
1    .    12    HellToupee
@shady inc

It was him or Victor Victor Victor for me (or Bell if I went veteran, which is a lot harder to do in this new format, IMO)
I had planned to take Santana or another guy someone left unprotected.  I had Larnach 4th, Mesa 5th, and I would have had heartache deciding between Mandrigal and Gorman who were clearly the top two IMHO.  Mandrigal just seems so very safe and pretty, much like Lindsey Lohan until she discovered crack. 

Users who are viewing this thread