What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (5 Viewers)

I have traded Ender Inciarte to Sparty in exchange for George Valera. Sparty can confirm... or not. I kind of like the "taking my word for it" thing though since that opens up some real nice opportunities for me down the road.

@PIK95

I took Dominguez because of his stuff and the fact Kapler is a kook and he could end up with 20+ saves.

Also could have a 6 ERA and be in Lehigh Valley in June. 

Dominguez was on my radar too. Similar age/ability to Alvarado who I protected, and neither of those teams is going to use their bullpens normally.

3.11Spart

3.12Hellz

4.1UMJake49

4.2pik95

4.3RnR

4.4Kraft

4.5NV

4.6Rodg12

4.7Eephus

4.8Cheese

4.9Dr Detroit

4.10Shady Inc

4.11Spartans Rule

4.12HellToupee

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Chris Taylor ever going to platoon? He was leading off half the time against rhp and striking out 33% of the time. I just remember that was one of the dfs angles we chased all year. 

I'm gonna go total Hail Mary and take 4.2 Matt Barnes RP from the Red Sox.  I doubt he ends up as the closer, but if he ever did, it would be a huge boost to my crew.  Was gonna take Hunter Strickland but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread