Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Serious Biz Dynasty - Chasing Saves Like Lunatics Since 2008

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From the week one round up: "No Dynasty for Old Men were saving like they grew up in the depression, notching ten overall." 

Hey all, I'm Jake. I'm taking over the Arsenal franchise. With any luck, I'll have this ship turned around within ten short years. Anyone who is in the market for a decent starter (Ryu, Morton, Gausma

We actually both wanted to go a different route. But no ####### way we could pass up the shtick of both top picks being yours

39 minutes ago, UMjake49 said:

I have traded Ender Inciarte to Sparty in exchange for George Valera. Sparty can confirm... or not. I kind of like the "taking my word for it" thing though since that opens up some real nice opportunities for me down the road.

Confirmed so I don't wake up tomorrow and find out that Wander Franco was added to the deal.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Spartans Rule said:

Dominguez was on my radar too. Similar age/ability to Alvarado who I protected, and neither of those teams is going to use their bullpens normally.

It's the golden age of speculative closer plays.  Eephus and Cheese will probably get 12 hours of sleep a week at this rate. 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
6 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

It's the golden age of speculative closer plays.  Eephus and Cheese will probably get 12 hours of sleep a week at this rate. 

I'm a changed man. 

• Laughing 1

3.11Spart

3.12Hellz

4.1UMJake49

4.2pik95

4.3RnR

4.4Kraft

4.5NV

4.6Rodg12

4.7Eephus

4.8Cheese

4.9Dr Detroit

4.10Shady Inc

4.11Spartans Rule

4.12HellToupee

Edited by PIK95

I'm gonna go total Hail Mary and take 4.2 Matt Barnes RP from the Red Sox.  I doubt he ends up as the closer, but if he ever did, it would be a huge boost to my crew.  Was gonna take Hunter Strickland but oh well.

• Eephus changed the title to Serious Biz Dynasty - Chasing Saves Like Lunatics Since 2008