What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (5 Viewers)

Gonna close out Sparty here, lots of good options on his squad but I'm going TINSTAAPP

2.07 Spencer Howard, SP, PHI

@Eephus

Last edited by a moderator:
I considered pulling Howard back at 2.4 but I'm heavily invested in young arms even without him.

Solak has a decent chance to be on my protect list next year if he can take over 2B in Texas, which means my former player Odor needs to fail spectacularly. I'm less excited about him at any corner spot.

The Competitive Balance draft will start next Wednesday Feb 5th.  Draft order (non-snake)

1. UM Jake
  2. RnR
  3. Rodg12
  4. Spartans Rule
  5. pik/goat
  6. NV
  7. Kraft
  8. Eephus
  9. Shady Inc
  10. Dr. Detroit
  11. HellToupee
  12. Cheese
We still need a protected list from @HellToupee

The draft sheet is here.  I'm going to keep it locked for editing until the lists are finalized because It's a pain getting info from CBS to Google.  If you have any last minute changes to who you want to protect, please continue posting them here.
@Mike Damone

Last edited by a moderator:
he has big, beautiful kids. the best kids. everyone thinks so. just look at the way they're being poached. poached like no other team has been poached before!

There are a million reasons why this makes no sense for my team and guys who are more value left, but this needs to happen. It’s time to come home...

Joey Votto 1b
This is akin to my Miguel Cabrera pick last year, one I very much regret making.  I could have had Charlie Morton for that pick.

Sigh.  

Users who are viewing this thread