What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (6 Viewers)

Sal Perez

Luke Voit

Ketel Marte

Max Muncy

Dom Smith

Mike Yastrzemski 

Teoscar Hernandez

Charlie Blackmon

Franmil Reyes

Dylan Moore

Kyle Lewis

Luis Robert

Matt Chapman

Tommy Pham

Josh Donaldson

Jacob deGrom 

Shane Beiber

Kenta Maeda

Kyle Hendricks

Tyler Mahle

Kevin Gausman

Stephen Strasburg

Brad Hand

Nick Anderson

Diego Castillo
Gausman appears as available on the sheet . 

Interesting the first and last place teams were the first teams to have multiple players taken  :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Meyers was gonna be our next pick.  Foiled again!!!
I needed a pitcher, was between him and two other guys. I like a 70 ranked slider even though that’s an easy 1.5 years lost to TJ. 

I did some research a few weeks back and I think I had him rated 4th among first time draftees. Surprised I got him but there were some good vets available. 

I needed a pitcher, was between him and two other guys. I like a 70 ranked slider even though that’s an easy 1.5 years lost to TJ. 

I did some research a few weeks back and I think I had him rated 4th among first time draftees. Surprised I got him but there were some good vets available. 
He was the guy were were going back and forth with at 1.4 or whatever we were.

I think I know who our pick will be, but want to double check with Greedy early. 

2.04 Garrett Mitchell OF Brewers

We are pretty happy to see him still available here.  He was the third player in at our debate at 1.4.  So far, so good.

Texted @Eephus

:sadbanana:

Almost protected him and was considering pulling him back here.
My team is in a weird spot because I’m in denial and refuse to rebuild, but really need young guys if I’m being realistic about the lack of depth on my team.  Right combination of player who can help me win and young enough to justify on my mediocre team. 

Users who are viewing this thread