What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (5 Viewers)

The Canha steal was unexpected, OF depth took a hit there. Then Eephus' plethora of usable OFers got closed out so going to plan B: Lorenzo Cain OF, MIL that will close out DD

@Aloof

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully I did better in this CB draft than I did last year...

Round 1: Eduardo Rodriguez - got COVID, developed heart condition, missed season
Round 2: Yasiel Puig - got COVID, Braves deal fell apart, still a free agent
Round 3: Hunter Bishop - got COVID too, although I doubt it affected his development much
Round 4: Mychal Givens - pitcher traded to Rockies

This is what I get for protecting my "prospects" rather than my Canadians :(
There was 5 guys I wanted off your roster at the start. Deep team
Yeah, I have a ton of guys right in that borderline keeper/non-keeper range. I knew I'd lose Taillon but was willing to accept that since there's no chance I win in the next year or two. I actually figured he'd be the first guy taken from my team.

f'n Royce Lewis ACL injury today. Him and Brenden McKay were supposed to be core prospects for me but injuries killing them and Luis Urias being a bust is not how wave 1 of this rebuild was supposed to go.

I'll update rosters with the minidraft results today and post the date for the initial waivers run.

Everybody needs to drop 1-4 players to get back down to the 40 man limit.  You can post them here or wait until I reopen transactions.

Sell! Sell! Sell!

Ozuna is gone.

Bregman is on the block with a strong offer in negotiation.

Who will be next? Send me some prospects for Nola, Gallo, Moose?

Waivers order

1    Zihuatanejo Pescadores
2    Rodg12
3    Cheese
4    Hail to the Victors' Victors!
5    No Dynasty for Old Men
6    RnR
7    Kieboom Goes the Dynamite
8    NV
9    The Relentless
10    Kraft
11    HellToupee
12    pik95
Annual spring waivers will run on Saturday Feb 27th which may be late Friday night depending on your location.  FCFS will resume afterwards.

You should able to do your own drops now.

Annual spring waivers will run on Saturday Feb 27th which may be late Friday night depending on your location.  FCFS will resume afterwards.

You should able to do your own drops now.
Some screens on CBS say Friday Feb 26th but I think this is incorrect.  I'm still going to put my claims in on Thursday just in case.

Sell! Sell! Sell!

Ozuna is gone.

Bregman is on the block with a strong offer in negotiation.

Who will be next? Send me some prospects for Nola, Gallo, Moose?
Good stuff hitting the trade inbox. Keep the offers coming. I'm reviewing each and every one of them more thoroughly than necessary and will be choosing incorrectly soon enough.

Was anyone looking at Bobby Dalbec at all? I thought he would get poached since he's a fairly young decent dart throw. He should get ABs this season too. 

The disconnect between his AA/AAA Slugging % and the small sample size from 2020 gave me pause. Still, sneaking him through a 4-round competitive balance draft is pretty impressive. He's a lottery ticket for sure and, like you said, should be locked into heavy playing time. Could end up being a big miss for the rest of us. 

Users who are viewing this thread