What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (5 Viewers)

picking shortly. started a new job today so was tied up watching videos on how to spot sexual harassment. hopefully one of chapman, baez, morrow, or andujar are available because i only had a list 4 players long
I think that Irish pitching and catching guy still hasn't been picked yet. O'Malley or something.

Leodys was my top ranked guy. He's still so damn young though. I have a bunch of really young guys needed someone closer to the Bigs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly @Northern Voice have fun with Leodys.  He was the only player I left unprotected I felt bad about, but I didn't get any fat chicks preggo because of him.  :thumbup:
One dynamic of the rules change is you're effectively committing a protected slot for 2-3 years to develop prospects from the low minors.  That's OK of course if you believe in the talent but the "cost" has been increased and owners may face some tough decisions going forward.

One dynamic of the rules change is you're effectively committing a protected slot for 2-3 years to develop prospects from the low minors.  That's OK of course if you believe in the talent but the "cost" has been increased and owners may face some tough decisions going forward.
Not a problem with my roster :thumbup:

That's why I have a dozen kids available.  I'll still have 75% of them after you Morlocks thin the herd.

Eephus said:
Draft sheet update (including draft order).  I checked to make sure everybody had the right number of protected/unprotected but feel free to double-check yours.

Draft pool for this draft includes:

1. Unprotected players
  2. All free agents in CBS database
  3. Any unlisted player including amateurs and international players
Draft starts Wednesday.  No clock. 

If you draft an unprotected player, please include the team you're poaching him from.  A team can only lose three unprotected players.

2.1 Austin Riley 3B Braves (Free Agent)

One of the top guys on my original board.  I'm SHOCKED he's still available.  Did he get arrested or something?

Fourteen picks, 8 poached, 6 Free Agents. Seven of the poached from top four teams, so the competitive balance thing seems to be working :shrug:  

Users who are viewing this thread