Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Serious Biz Dynasty - Everybody's in for year 15 - CBS or Fantrax?

Eephus

25 minutes ago, RnR said:

Trust me, it's not. And it's user error. I dropped Matt Olson and Tyler Glasnow after holding them since their prospect inception, for instance.

I think everybody except FDAS has regrets about players they bailed on too early.  That's one of the things that makes this league special.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 1/3/2020 at 12:04 PM, Eephus said:

More drafting = more fun.  in February we hold a four round (non-snake) minidraft in reverse order of the previous year's standings.  I believe you'll be picking ninth. 

Every team gets to protect 25 players from their 40 man rosters.  The unprotected players are added to the draft pool along with CBS FAs (including first year players from the 2019 MLB draft and international signing period) and amateur/international FAs.   This is the only opportunity to roster the latter until next year's draft.

Teams can only lose three unprotected players.  There's no need to drop a player from your 40 man roster when you make your pick.  We'll all cut back to 40 before the iniitial waivers run.

Last year's proceedings happened around page 63 of this thread.

Edited by Eephus
  • Thanks 1

• Eephus changed the title to Serious Biz Dynasty - Everybody's in for year 15 - CBS or Fantrax?