Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Serious Biz Dynasty - Everybody's in for year 15 - CBS or Fantrax?

Eephus

52 minutes ago, RnR said:
1 hour ago, PIK95 said:

Are 2020 draftees eligible during waivers?

I don't think they're supposed to be eligible until the winter supplemental draft

2020 draftees and international free agents are still off limits.

On 7/13/2020 at 6:48 PM, Pitchfork said:

I'll do whatever to hold my spot for 2021 and decide from there I guess, but i really don't care about this season.

:blackdot:

for when Vlad Jr. is doing the Joe Carter celebration in October

• Like 1

To clarify on the additional roster spots: Am I correct in saying we're going to carry 48 until MLB officially moves back down to 26-man active rosters (2021 or beyond?)? Or will we need to trim back to 40 before the competitive balance draft this offseason?

Edited by RnR

45 minutes ago, RnR said:

To clarify on the additional roster spots: Am I correct in saying we're going to carry 48 until MLB officially moves back down to 26-man active rosters (2021 or beyond?)? Or will we need to trim back to 40 before the competitive balance draft this offseason?

That's a very good question. 

It would probably be easier to keep the expanded rosters until next year's competitive balance draft.  My objective was to allow owners to shuffle 2020 players without letting go of their long-term prospects.

I'll unlock transactions and place all players on waivers tomorrow.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

So, am I correct in saying, we can go to 48 players immediately?

Transactions are still locked until tomorrow.  You can increase to 44 with the Monday early AM waivers run and then to 48 with a second run on Wednesday early AM.  Normal FCFS free agents will resume after that.

Players from the 2020 amateur draft and international free agent signing window are off-limits until next year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Transactions have been reopened.  All eligible players are on waivers until early Monday AM.  You can add four players (plus any add/drops) to get to 44 players.

Process will be repeated on early Wednesday AM to get to the temporary roster limit of 48.

• Like 2

First waivers ran last night.

I think the second waivers will run on Wednesday AM but it's possible it could happen tonight.  I set the CBS transactions policy to not perform waivers on Tuesdays but if you try to add a player now, it says available 7/21 AM.  

:shrug:

It looks like waivers ran tonight.  I'll figure out CBS one of these years.

I'll flip the switch for FCFS on Tuesday around noon EDT. 

48 man rosters are ridiculous.  Managing them on mobile will be interesting but I don't have anywhere to go.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Let's keep big rosters at least until the next CB minidraft.  The objective of the rule was to allow people to compete this year without messing with their long-term prospects.  Nothing's really changed in that regard.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 12:54 AM, FishTacoTuesday said:

Why is there a trade deadline? 

I mean especially this year, but really it should be 1 September anyway. 

I need a pitcher. Can offer bat. 

We could trade a pitcher if I knew who you were...

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, HellToupee said:
52 minutes ago, Northern Voice said:

No I'm not but he added Crochet, so I figured maybe that rule had changed. 

:shrug:

I wasn’t sure if he was eligible once he made his debut so I picked him up and PM’d @Eephus for clarification.

Yep, and I added Martin in case there was some sort of precedent changing decision made :shrug:

• Eephus changed the title to Serious Biz Dynasty - Everybody's in for year 15 - CBS or Fantrax?