What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (7 Viewers)

I'll take Rizzo at 1.2

@Kraft...
I was looking at him HARD for #1.  That's a great pick imo.  He's gonna have a monster year.  The RBI were the difference for me.  Plus I needed a 3B more I think.  #3 is a sure thing.  @Kraft...

I'm really curious what will be there at my #13 pick.  Top 8-9 are pretty obvious to me, I wonder if that's how we all see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got high WAR, bWAR & Gwar shtickwise.  What i wanna know is this Serious Biz War...wo-wo-wo-wo...what am i in for?....absolutely nothin...SAY IT AGAIN!
It's a daily lineups league with rotisserie scoring, big rosters and open eligibility.  The big difference between this and a typical league is the need to build for the future concurrently with playing out the current season.  Most top minor league prospects are rostered so teams have to set their planning horizons out a year or two.

Dont know open eligibility. Read me some BaseballAmerica so, though away from a comp for 2014&5&half-of-6, i have some clue. Dough? Team? Is greedygoat a real halfsies guy?

ETA: K, last question answered. :lmao:

Well ####. Out running errands over lunch. Will pick when I get back to my desk.

Jacob deGrom could be available for an upcoming pick also, if interested let me know :coffee:

PIK95 said:
I offered him Yu Darvish and Clint Frazier plus a throw in prospect (Alex Jackson?) for the pick and Devers.  I would do something similar until my guy gets picked.  I have 13 so he may fall to me anyway.
you probably shouldn't have spotlighted him yesterday

Gonna need some time, waiting for my new partner to get out of a 2:30pm meeting.  Also fielding trade offers for this pick.

Users who are viewing this thread