What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (4 Viewers)

Guys, feel free to hash these trade talks out in the thread. Totally cool thing to do.

#workingfromhome
#chill
#pretendbaseball
#politelydeclined
#relaxbro

Last edited by a moderator:
Unable to make trades with other Teams.

Trades are not allowed for this league.

Time to start lobbying the commissioner's office.

Why the heck can I see trades on phone app but not computer.  That's why people can't see offers.  Eephus!!

pik gives Kilome-Winker-P.Tucker to Greedy for Solar.

pik gives Senzel-Alex Jackson to Greedy for Solar and his pick.

pik gives Hell Toupee Kilome-Alex Jackson-P.Tucker-Whitley-Nottingham-Craig Kimbrel for the bad Seager-post hype Bundy-J Guerra-and Strasburg

Not sure how any of those are bad.  Obviously we value guys different but all three are right there imo.

Eephus said:
I have to open all transactions if people want to send trade offers via CBS.
Please do.  I'm blindly texting people screenshots of trades they can't see!

pik gives Hell Toupee Kilome-Alex Jackson-P.Tucker-Whitley-Nottingham-Craig Kimbrel for the bad Seager-post hype Bundy-J Guerra-and Strasburg

Not sure how any of those are bad.  Obviously we value guys different but all three are right there imo.
I'm going to manually process trades that directly affect the draft.  The others can be executed when I open up transactions.

Reverse order of standings would be...

pik95

Arsenal

Kraft

RnR

The Buxton stops here (DD)

Rodg12

NV

Greedygoat

HellToupee

Cheese

No Dynasty for Old Men (Eephus)

Spartans Rule

@cheese

I'm going to manually process trades that directly affect the draft.  The others can be executed when I open up transactions.
Can you open trades for commish approval at least.  Then we can send draft pick trades that way?  Tia.

OOF! Dele Alli....

#workfromhome

#europaleague

which pick?

Is Jason Groome on PIK's squad?  I don't show Greedygoat with a 3rd rounder (traded to PIK yesterday)

Users who are viewing this thread