Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 14 - Happy Wander Day

I like my Outfield:

castellanos (original team member)

acuna (found on fcfs)

soto (found in fcfs)

betts (traded belt and cutch to get many moons ago)

👍🏽

This is my year, or one or more of those guys will be available this off-season. Five year plan now in year six, time to shine. 

Edited by FishTacoTuesday
  • Like 1
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, I'm Jake. I'm taking over the Arsenal franchise. With any luck, I'll have this ship turned around within ten short years. Anyone who is in the market for a decent starter (Ryu, Morton, Gausma

From the week one round up: "No Dynasty for Old Men were saving like they grew up in the depression, notching ten overall." 

We actually both wanted to go a different route. But no ####### way we could pass up the shtick of both top picks being yours

On 4/10/2021 at 2:47 AM, FishTacoTuesday said:

I like my Outfield:

castellanos (original team member)

acuna (found on fcfs)

soto (found in fcfs)

betts (traded belt and cutch to get many moons ago)

👍🏽

This is my year, or one or more of those guys will be available this off-season. Five year plan now in year six, time to shine. 

God do we need a power bat.

On 4/16/2021 at 12:11 AM, Spartans Rule said:

Hoping for a Patrick Corbin revival does not look like the answer to my pitching problems. :sadbanana:

I was thinking about you after I saw the stat line. Brad Keller did the same to me week one.

Difference is it happened to you starting what people would call a top 40 starter. I did it starting a guy I regularly pick up and drop to stream. 

mccullers sucked the other day and that’s fine, mccullers is a SP 4/5 for me, it happens. But I’m out of the Keller business, those kinds of starts scare me away from players. 

Being in a couple leagues with him now, my goal in life is to be as good at anything as @rodg12 is at turning a collection of absolute bums/dregs/rejects into a winning fantasy baseball team.

I mean come on, Cedric Mullins, Cesar Valdez and Lou Trivino are out there just owning people.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Northern Voice said:

Being in a couple leagues with him now, my goal in life is to be as good at anything as @rodg12 is at turning a collection of absolute bums/dregs/rejects into a winning fantasy baseball team.

I mean come on, Cedric Mullins, Cesar Valdez and Lou Trivino are out there just owning people.

His roster is Fernando Tatis, dead George Spinger and 37 guys who were in the middle of the roster trends most dropped page last year.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This league has one great team (cheese), six really good teams, and then those last three. Hard to gage a probable outcome with that big cluster, could be a busy trade season. :coffee: 

• Like 1

I was really hoping to get Trammell back there. :sadbanana:

I have 6 better outfielders which is why I left him unprotected in the first place, but he was on my roster for 3+ years so the sentimental value is high.

He's probably better off in a small market like Zihuatanejo anyway. Can't wait to see how the Trammell--Baddoo battle plays out over time. Although, I'm not totally convinced that they are different people.  

• Like 2

Pitchers starting to get healthy now + and IL starting to pile up on the hitting side :kicksrock: 

I put in a claim for Trammell as well FYI

• Eephus changed the title to Serious Biz Dynasty Year 14 - Where a guy batting .157 is a big deal
On 5/21/2021 at 10:31 PM, FishTacoTuesday said:

This league has one great team (cheese), six really good teams, and then those last three. Hard to gage a probable outcome with that big cluster, could be a busy trade season. :coffee: 

Your attempt to jinx Cheese didn't work

• Thanks 2
  • Laughing 1

Closer mismanagement is killing me this year, dropped RichRod and Yimi before the season but held on to Montero. With better decisions I'd be near the top in saves instead of the bottom, my ratios would suck less, and I might only be a move or two away from serious contention.

Maybe for the best though, still only year 3 of the 4-year plan. Next season it's on.

On 6/1/2021 at 4:11 PM, Spartans Rule said:

Closer mismanagement is killing me this year, dropped RichRod and Yimi before the season but held on to Montero. With better decisions I'd be near the top in saves instead of the bottom, my ratios would suck less, and I might only be a move or two away from serious contention.

Maybe for the best though, still only year 3 of the 4-year plan. Next season it's on.

We left hella steals on the bench this year, and a bunch of great starts.  Of course we caught the bad ones.  With Lindor sucking, some injuries, and missing on closers, I'm ok with where we are.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, FishTacoTuesday said:

I put in a claim for John Means. Worst drop off this year. Congrats. 

Please , its at best the 3rd worst move I made this season. 
1- omitting JD from my protected list. This is what happens when you wait until the last minute and half ### it.

2- taking Taillon over Tainan Walker in the draft. Pitching for the yanks over the Mets was the tiebreaker 

• Thanks 1
  • Eephus changed the title to Serious Biz Dynasty Year 14 - Happy Wander Day