What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (5 Viewers)

On my droid the tabs are hidden behind the top black bar for some reason.

I'm [ cursed ]

[\cursed ]

I opened it in chrome instead of drive and it worked. Thanks. And what's up with Mike Stanton's new helmet? With all that money you would think he could have done a little better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see Posey going #1. Was tough to pass on a personal favorite but taking age and position into account

Anthony Rendon, 3B

I think the only owners who have continuous service back to 2008 are RnR, Berserker, pik95 and me.

Charter teams also included: Guru, TRE, Shake Zula, Sammy, Finless, Greco and TU. BBT was a long time ago.

I think the only owners who have continuous service back to 2008 are RnR, Berserker, pik95 and me.

Charter teams also included: Guru, TRE, Shake Zula, Sammy, Finless, Greco and TU. BBT was a long time ago.
I had the original draft on a spreadsheet somewhere until about 2 years ago. I think I lost it when I transferred to a new laptop. It was fun to look at every once in awhile.

I had the original draft on a spreadsheet somewhere until about 2 years ago. I think I lost it when I transferred to a new laptop. It was fun to look at every once in awhile.
The original draft isn't on the CBS site but all transactions dating back to 2008 are. Garth Iorg, Daniel Cabrera and Damion Easley are page 1 add/drops.

Paid for 2015:

Eephus

Hoos

HellToupee

BoubCheese

RnR

greedygoat

Arsenal

PIK95

Berserker

Kraft

Chem X/Dr D

That leaves just NV.

BBT died in the summer of 2006. Draft was conducted at RotoDugout. Good times.

Dang, I don't even remember that site.

Wasn't Kraft an original owner who left?
Yes, I dropped out right around the time we had our 4th kid, just didn't have the time to put everything I wanted into the league.

Kids are all older now so I have the time.
My favorite Kraft memory in this league is the blockbuster trade following the 2008 season that featured me sending Cy Young Award winners CC Sabathia and Brandon Webb to Kraft for a package that included Grady Sizemore (33 HR, 38 SB and a consensus top 3 fantasy player). If we only knew then how things were about to crumble for all involved.

4 of the 5 members of the 2010 dispersal draft are still here - NV, Hoos, greedygoat and me.

That original draft won me a title at some point. I may have even won back to back but that might be my other league. My picks that were mocked by Greco and co were Prince Fielder in the first round and Ellsbury late. I went young with every pick. I may have even drafted Tulo in that first draft. I wish I still had it.

That original draft won me a title at some point. I may have even won back to back but that might be my other league. My picks that were mocked by Greco and co were Prince Fielder in the first round and Ellsbury late. I went young with every pick. I may have even drafted Tulo in that first draft. I wish I still had it.
There's been a tradition of back-to-back winners in this league. First RnR, then you, then greedygoat. Eephus will look to keep that going this year.

I don't either. I thought we used that other board...the one that we used for Uber? My memory is too fuzzy.

There's been a tradition of back-to-back winners in this league. First RnR, then you, then greedygoat. Eephus will look to keep that going this year.
I don't know about that. When I was going through my protected list, my team seemed like the opposite of juggernaut.

I don't either. I thought we used that other board...the one that we used for Uber? My memory is too fuzzy.
It was short-lived. Originally had the name Beisbol Jesus or something like that. Pretty sure Chem X was funding it.

Users who are viewing this thread