What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (6 Viewers)

Yeah, not really. Stop making #### offers. Also, I'll pick when I'm good and ready.
I had no malice in my comment. But now that you seem angry for some reason,  I just don't think Bregman and Dan Murphy and this pick are worth Arenado and Kimbrel.  Dan Murphy is a senior citizen who hits 18 bombs a year.  How would that help me who is two years away from even contending? And what has Bregman done?  Not even close to Arenado.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no malice in my comment. But now that you seem angry for some reason,  I just don't think Bregman and Dan Murphy and this pick are worth Arenado and Kimbrel.  Dan Murphy is a senior citizen who hits 18 bombs a year.  How would that help me who is two years away from even contending? And what has Bregman done?  Not even close to Arenado.
Really? You're going to air this out in public? Stay classy, brah.

FWIW, I just went back and looked at my offer.   I offered Kimbrel 28yo and your choice of two solid prospects for Bregman and Wilmar Flores (I have no starting MI).  I think that is very fair actually.  Kimbrel is a top five closer on a top team for the next 3-5 years imo.

Really? You're going to air this out in public? Stay classy, brah.
You said my offer was terrible?  You cast the first stone. I was curious what our I friends thought. It's fake baseball, lol

I'm chillin with my kids working from home.  I'm in a great mood after a tough last week.  Why are you so angry?  I don't understand.  

You said my offer was terrible?  You cast the first stone. I was curious what our I friends thought. It's fake baseball, lol

I'm chillin with my kids working from home.  I'm in a great mood after a tough last week.  Why are you so angry?  I don't understand.  
Just forget it, man. We're not trading anymore.

The Buxton Stops here, along with Betts, and Bradley Jr...would like to welcome another B to the outfield. He will be our only player over 29, and a clubhouse presence for the young guys. 

2.5 OF Joey Bats 

I like pik shtick a lot. He's got like 25 prospects, half of them are good, and he likes to sprinkle the other half in trades to get the Bregmans of the world. Wish I had thought of that myself. 

2 1 --- pik95 --- Craig Kimbrel P
2 2 --- Arsenal --- Francisco Rodriguez P
2 3 --- Kraft --- Kyle Lewis OF
2 4 --- RnR --- Ian Kinsler 2B
2 5 --- Dr. Detroit --- Jose Bautista OF

2 6 --- Rodg12 ---  @rodg12
2 7 --- NV ---  
2 8 --- Greedygoat ---  
2 9 --- HellToupee ---  
2 10 --- Cheese ---  
2 11 --- eephus ---  
2 12 --- Spartans Rule ---