What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (3 Viewers)

is it 2 to each team or total

maybe we should've lost 1 to each team
1 to each team would have allowed the new teams to slow play the third pick since there would be no chance of getting sniped.

Based on the talent level of the unprotected list, maybe we should have allowed 3 total picks but it's too late to change now.

Are we doing the dispersal draft on order in or rolling for position?
Roll dem bones. You know the drill.

Lowest roll picks first in the dispersal. Highest roll will get the #11 slot in waivers order and the earlier pick in the add/drop drop (for what that's worth).
https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/1D 1000

Roll 1 times

Send to wisruthroll at gmail.com and yourself with Serious Biz and your name in subject line

Last edited by a moderator:
So when they pick a guy from your team you can pull one back? Also, they can't take Cuban FA's and what not, right? What's the waiver order after this draft happens? Tia <brackets>

So when they pick a guy from your team you can pull one back? Also, they can't take Cuban FA's and what not, right? What's the waiver order after this draft happens? Tia <brackets>
No pulling individual players back. Once two players are poached from your team, all remaining unprotected players are pulled back.

All Cubans, collegians, high schoolers, etc. are fair game in the dispersal draft. They don't have to be in the CBS database. The only ineligible unlisted player is Yoan Moncada who is on my protected list.

Waiver wire reverts to where it was at the end of last season except the new teams go to the back of the line. I posted it to this thread in October when I locked offseason rosters.

these lists seem vastly overrated. i will have some unprotected texts with dd about strategy.
Nobody was going to leave their studs unprotected. 37 man rosters are deep though. I think most teams will be double poached before the end.

Proposal for next season: We collect up front and rosters are locked until fees are paid.

This league lives up to its name as far as committed owners, but no so much on the financial side and that's partly my fault for being lax about it. For the long-term health of the league we should probably change that sooner rather than later.
Still thinking this is a good idea. How about Opening Day as a deadline for $ collection? After that we lock lineup moves until dues are in.

For those who don't already have it, my PayPal is bensanders at gmail.

Paid for 2015:

Eephus

Hoos

HellToupee

BoubCheese

RnR

Paid for 2015:

Eephus

Hoos

HellToupee

BoubCheese

RnR

greedygoat

Arsenal

PIK95

Berserker

Kraft

Sorry got busy in the real world today. I'll post Googledoc with final unprotected list tonight.

If you draft off that list, you'll need to keep track of double poaches. If a third player gets picked from a returning team's unprotected list, we aren't going to rewind the draft to make a repick.

Other than that, the CBS available players list is on the league site and the rest of the baseball universe is limited only by your imagination.

Dispersal Draft Googlesheet is up. I doublechecked the unprotected lists and don't think I screwed any up. It took me a while before I figured out Greedygoat omitted Jonathan Broxton from his unprotected list.

Arsenal may fire when ready

1 . 1 [ 1 ] Arsenal . . . . .
1 . 2 [ 2 ] Kraft . . . . . .
1 . 3 [ 3 ] Dr D/ ChemX . . .
2 . 1 [ 4 ] Dr D/ ChemX . . .
2 . 2 [ 5 ] Kraft . . . . . .
2 . 3 [ 6 ] Arsenal . . . . .

Anybody in the universe except the protected players is eligible to be picked.

If anyone has a complete list of the available players send it to me at bluepointers@hotmail.com. I just want to have something to follow along with Tia.

If anyone has a complete list of the available players send it to me at bluepointers@hotmail.com. I just want to have something to follow along with Tia.
The unprotected players are listed in the Gobblesheet

The free agents are listed in CBS

The unlisted players aren't listed

Users who are viewing this thread