Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 14 - Where a guy batting .157 is a big deal

9 minutes ago, Arsenal of Doom said:

I'll take Rizzo at 1.2

@Kraft...

I was looking at him HARD for #1.  That's a great pick imo.  He's gonna have a monster year.  The RBI were the difference for me.  Plus I needed a 3B more I think.  #3 is a sure thing.  @Kraft...

I'm really curious what will be there at my #13 pick.  Top 8-9 are pretty obvious to me, I wonder if that's how we all see it.

Edited by PIK95
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From the week one round up: "No Dynasty for Old Men were saving like they grew up in the depression, notching ten overall." 

Hey all, I'm Jake. I'm taking over the Arsenal franchise. With any luck, I'll have this ship turned around within ten short years. Anyone who is in the market for a decent starter (Ryu, Morton, Gausma

We actually both wanted to go a different route. But no ####### way we could pass up the shtick of both top picks being yours

5 minutes ago, PIK95 said:

It's fun and you don't have to do much more then bring occasional shtick here really.  

I got high WAR, bWAR & Gwar shtickwise.  What i wanna know is this Serious Biz War...wo-wo-wo-wo...what am i in for?....absolutely nothin...SAY IT AGAIN!

Edited by wikkidpissah
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, wikkidpissah said:

I got high WAR, bWAR & Gwar shtickwise.  What i wanna know is this Serious Biz War...wo-wo-wo-wo...what am i in for?....absolutely nothin...SAY IT AGAIN!

It's a daily lineups league with rotisserie scoring, big rosters and open eligibility.  The big difference between this and a typical league is the need to build for the future concurrently with playing out the current season.  Most top minor league prospects are rostered so teams have to set their planning horizons out a year or two.

Dont know open eligibility. Read me some BaseballAmerica so, though away from a comp for 2014&5&half-of-6, i have some clue. Dough? Team? Is greedygoat a real halfsies guy?

ETA: K, last question answered.:lmao:

Edited by wikkidpissah
7 minutes ago, PIK95 said:

I offered him Yu Darvish and Clint Frazier plus a throw in prospect (Alex Jackson?) for the pick and Devers.  I would do something similar until my guy gets picked.  I have 13 so he may fall to me anyway.

you probably shouldn't have spotlighted him yesterday

• Eephus changed the title to Serious Biz Dynasty Year 14 - Where a guy batting .157 is a big deal