What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (8 Viewers)

Any Bisco fans here? I must have played the New Years Eve (Hot Air Balloon) show fifty times already.  So good.

Good pace in this thing guys. And thanks for confirming what I already knew by drafting 0 of my players. 

I felt like I made myself deeper for a run this season, but hard to say how much value I passed up to do so. 

Stupid google doc , I’m picking when I get home to my laptop so I can see every team . Almost took Margot from round 2 on but the stinking relievers etc and of course Lamb but Lamb will be a 1b/3b if he rebounds. Ah cripes. Margot was sweet too because I already poached from Double D

Good pace in this thing guys. And thanks for confirming what I already knew by drafting 0 of my players. 

I felt like I made myself deeper for a run this season, but hard to say how much value I passed up to do so. 
You still have Trout and Harper :shrug:

CBD results have been entered.  Please check your rosters.  I gave @HellToupee John Jaso as a placeholder for his 4th rounder.

Everybody needs to drop 1-4 players to get back to 40-man rosters.  Transactions are still locked so just post them in the thread. 

Once this is done, I'll reopen transactions.  As usual, there will be a special waivers run for all available CBS players prior to FCFS.

CBD results have been entered.  Please check your rosters.  I gave @HellToupee John Jaso as a placeholder for his 4th rounder.

Everybody needs to drop 1-4 players to get back to 40-man rosters.  Transactions are still locked so just post them in the thread. 

Once this is done, I'll reopen transactions.  As usual, there will be a special waivers run for all available CBS players prior to FCFS.
I’m taking Ketel Marte  , failing that give me Reynaldo Lopez ,Carlos Rodon or Oscar Merced . Cut  Jaso and Jay Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
:) Did not want to lose Rodon after holding him all these years(picked in my initial reentry draft). I had him on my protected list until the last minute when I swapped Kyle Wright in for him. 

Post CBD drops have been processed and transactions re-enabled.  All available players are now on waivers

I didn't save the waivers order at the end of last season but it was straightforward to reconstruct based on transactions history.

1. Rodg12
  2. Cheese
  3. Eephus
  4. UMJake
  5. Shady
  6. Kraft
  7. HellToupee
  8. pik95
  9. Dr. Detroit
  10. RnR
  11. NV
  12. Sparty
The first waiver run is scheduled for this Thursday.   I'm not sure if this means early Thursday AM or late PM so plan accordingly.  Normal FCFS pandemonium will begin after the waivers run and continue throughout the season.

Dropped players are placed on waivers for two days same as in previous years.

Users who are viewing this thread