What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (6 Viewers)

Eephus what the local buzz on Arroyo? Seems like he won't stick at SS but he can hit. Will it be enough for a corner OF is the question

Last edited by a moderator:
Eephus what the local buzz on Arroyo? Seems like he won't stick at SS but he can hit. Will it be enough for a corner OF is the question
It's always tough to get a read on Giants prospects based on Cal league status.  I'm interested to see how aggressively the organization promotes him.  If he can put up a good half season at AA Richmond, then we'll be talking.

He seems like better suited to be a useful player in real life than in fantasy.  He hasn't shown much power or speed yet and he needs to draw a lot more walks to have positive OBP in this format.  He's still young but this will be a telling season in his development.

PayPal $50 to bensanders at gmail - everyone except HellToupee and Cheese who are rolled in from last year.

Last year I proposed we should lock rosters if money wasn't in by opening day and that seemed to speed up the process, so I'll stick with that as the plan.
BUMP

Hell Toupee, Cheese, Arsenal, Dr. Detroit and Greedygoat are paid. Need $ from the rest.

I'm not doing a PIK II, Electric Boogaloo but it's time to make a trade. 

Bunch of offers going out tonight to several teams. 

I'm not actively selling, but I do need to trim a couple of SP from this list.

Noah Syndergaard
Sonny Gray
Johnny Cueto
Chris Archer
Michael Wacha
Aaron Nola
Jose Berrios
Tyler Glasnow
Carson Fulmer
Nathan Eovaldi
Ian Kennedy
------------------------------

Make your offers according to the value of the guy you like.

I'm looking for young MLB OF bats in return, though I would entertain offers that can upgrade the INF and/or closers.

No one on my roster is untouchable if the right offer comes along.

Sorry I started watching Busty Cops V, Hawaii Five Ho last night.

cutch, Dee Gordon. and Cain all available along with any other player currently in majors. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like my Hector Neris add may be lost in the shuffle here.

I've been bat at replying to trade offers, mostly because I don't know what direction to take this team in.

Darvish is OTB as soon as he gets a good start under his belt.  Same with Harvey.  Looking for close to MLB ready hitters for my 2017 season when I should actually be starting to be a factor again.  

Senzel & Lewis have been added.

Placeholder List

Jose Miguel Fernandez (Cuba) Dr D/Chem X
Yadier Alvarez (Cuba) Pik95
Kevin Maitan (Venezuela) SpartansRule
Lazaro Armenteros (Cuba) Pik95
Yulieski Gourriel (Cuba) RnR
Lourdes Gourriel Jr. (Cuba) Kraft
Alfredo Despaigne (Cuba) Eephus
Corey Ray (NCAA) Eephus
Nick Senzel (NCAA) Pik95
Kyle Lewis (NCAA) Cheese
CBS added Yusniel Diaz so I've removed the placeholder

Noticed the waiver wire is resetting based on standings each week. Is that supposed to be happening?

Also, Michael Pineda available at clearance pricing. You'll never get a pitcher with his K/BB ratio this cheap again!

Noticed the waiver wire is resetting based on standings each week. Is that supposed to be happening?

Also, Michael Pineda available at clearance pricing. You'll never get a pitcher with his K/BB ratio this cheap again!
Hmm, that's odd.  I'm semi-positive I set it to not reset when activating waivers at the start of the season.

I've set it back to not reset but the initial order is reverse of current standings.

Users who are viewing this thread