What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (3 Viewers)

I know it's just CBS silliness but Andrelton Simmons has a .476 OBP and 4 RBI's and has a blue down arrow beside him.. Can't wait til he heats up!

How did they announce it? 
Paraphrase... "Let's play a hypothetical. If Corey Knebel is down for an extended period of time, Craig Counsell likely will go to Matt Albers as the next in line for the closer role. Jeremy Jeffress also has experience. The option that would be interesting is Josh Hader, but you just don't know what the plan is there with his role. Managers always have their Plan B ready to put in place for the ninth inning."

Look, I was as surprised by that as you may be. I think he sucks, but Hader is already rostered and :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paraphrase... "Let's play a hypothetical. If Corey Knebel is down for an extended period of time, Craig Counsell likely will go to Matt Albers as the next in line for the closer role. Jeremy Jeffress also has experience. The option that would be interesting is Josh Hader, but you just don't know what the plan is there with his role. Managers always have their Plan B ready to put in place for the ninth inning."

Look, I was as surprised by that as you may be. I think he sucks.
I think as far as closer speculation, I have my limits.  Matt Albers would be well beyond those limits. 

Earlier I went to pickup Yates and Eeephus beat me by 3 minutes. Put me on full tilt. Thank goodness Knebel took lame.

:lmao:  @ Albers 

Look, I was as surprised by that as you may be. I think he sucks, but Hader is already rostered and :shrug:
That Uecker is a funny guy

Eleven years in and I'm seriously asking if this is a daily or weekly league?  I have dudes I dropped last week still in my lineup.  Profar and White Sox Nicky for example.  Tia.

CBS' scoring page shows names of all players who were active for any day since last Monday but stats are accumulated by active players on a daily basis.

The live scoring in the CBS app also gets thrown off if you make changes for the next day's games. Been that way for a couple years but the real scoring has never been affected.

Also, according the blurb on his profile, Blue Jays catching prospect Danny Jansen is now closing games for the Dodgers.

Any idea why certain guys cannot be found under player search on the app?  It has been happening alot over the last week ir two.  Tia @Eephus

Looking to make a trade or 2. Willing to be creative and I have some fabulous prospects, great prospects, some of the best prospects. 

Would be interested in adding either steals , saves or both.

Users who are viewing this thread