What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Odell Beckham, Jr., BAL (4 Viewers)

My guess is the suspension is still upheld.

All this false reporting makes me hate the media even more, after all they built the drama up in this one.

FWIW, Ron Jaworski is "just" an analyst and not a highly connect insider. Maybe he did have a legit source, but he could be F of S.

So who is going to be the one, either way, to break it?
JA is killing it today, but I'd expect one of the usual suspects.. Schefty, Rapaport, Mort, JA, etc.

My take right now is that the "feel" is that it will be overturned and that Jaws ran with it like an overzealous clown.

My guess is the suspension is still upheld.

All this false reporting makes me hate the media even more, after all they built the drama up in this one.
I hate them too. The only reason this is an issue is because the media is sitting around 24/7 just hoping to somehow be offended.....

Maybe he can sue to have the process stopped and we can use him for the championship?

I agree with the suspension though.

The media should be proud they deprived us of a great player because of their outrage.

The only reason he got suspended was he is the star and ESPN showed it everywhere.

The reason Wallace didnt is because is is not a star and ESPN did not care.

Glad that's over with. Now I can go win my championship without him and enjoy it immensely because I won it without him.

Maybe he can sue to have the process stopped and we can use him for the championship?

I agree with the suspension though.
Very highly unlikely he will go that route.. He just released a classy apology and I think he's ready to move on..https://twitter.com/OBJ_3/status/679790908334817280
Get that guy some professional help asap!!!
His agent wrote that apology.

Odell does need some counseling or a good ### whooping.

The media should be proud they deprived us of a great player because of their outrage.

The only reason he got suspended was he is the star and ESPN showed it everywhere.

This is the media's fault? I'd like to hear your logic.

I personally thought he'd be suspended as it happened.. Quit blaming big bad media, a lot of people do not even watch ESPN and even OBJ is taking his medicine.

Jaws should stick to NFL Matchup.
Flacco is an elite QB.

Yes. Why didnt Wallace get suspended? You have no argument, none what so ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

You keep equating the 2 and they are not the same

interesting. Please enlighten is on why Talib was suspended.

So you can't answer the question. I figured.

You keep equating the 2 and they are not the same
They are absolutely 110% identical.
please show us a link to the footage of Wallace's three previous personal fouls that game. Or him and the safety fighting six times prior. Oh, and his previous fine for punching someone in the Bills game. We'll wait.

Neither can you.

One was all over TV, the other wasnt was my logic.

If you read instead of instantly trying to reply to troll you would have seen that.

Neither can you.

If you read instead of instantly trying to reply to troll you would have seen that.
I don't even know what you're talking about right now. I asked how this was the media's fault and you simply cannot answer the question. Stop being hysterical.

Glad that's over with. Now I can go win my championship without him and enjoy it immensely because I won it without him.
:lmao: Yeah o.k... Give me the best lineup possible and I'll enjoy it the same as winning a championship with my WR3.

A lot of angry ODBjr owners right now. The best thing you can do now is concentrate your efforts on how to replace him in week 16 (if you're lucky enough to still be playing) the best you can instead of fighting ignorant battles in this forum. Arguing here won't make you feel any better about losing a stud for the title game. Adapt and overcome the best you can and who knows, you might still win your title game. Just think how good it will feel winning without ODBjr.

Full OBJ statement...

STATEMENT FROM ODELL BECKHAM JR.

I owe some people an apology. I wasn’t raised to act like I did the other day. I am not here to make excuses for my conduct. This isn’t about anything that was said or done to me. This is about my behavior, and I am responsible for my behavior. People expect better from me, and I expect better from myself.

First of all, I apologize to the organization I represent, the Giants, and our ownership, John Mara and his family and Steve Tisch and his family. And Jerry Reese, who drafted me and gave me the opportunity to be a part of this organization.

I want to apologize to Giants fans. They want to be proud of us, and proud of players like me who represent their team. What happened the other day was embarrassing to them and embarrassing to me.

A lot of kids look up to me as a role model. That is a responsibility I accept and take seriously. Many of the parents of those kids have asked since Sunday what they should say to their children about my conduct. I don’t have the perfect answer, but I think one thing they can say is how I handled myself the other day is an example of how not to conduct yourself. I displayed poor sportsmanship. And those parents can also say that when you act like that, there are consequences. And I hope to be an example of somebody who did something wrong and learned from it.

I owe Coach Coughlin, our coaches and my teammates an apology. They have had to answer for my actions, and that’s not fair to them. How I conduct myself is my responsibility. I let my coaches and teammates down.

I am blessed and privileged to play the game I love, and I will do all I can to carry myself in a way that honors the game, the NFL, my team, my coaches, all my fans and my family moving forward.
http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Statement-from-Odell-Beckham-Jr-/c1ce6b60-5c85-4813-a1ec-6f786e0ed522

Time to move on

Neither can you.

I don't even know what you're talking about right now. I asked how this was the media's fault and you simply cannot answer the question. Stop being hysterical.
I answered it in my original comment you quoted and then just now.

Hysterical? OK Seems your hysterical because I blame the media.

I watched Mike and Mike that morning, it was sad their level of hatred for OBJ.

Almost as much as the many reasonable people here who hate him for doing what many players do and get nothing but a fine for.

I answered it in my original comment you quoted and then just now.

Hysterical? OK Seems your hysterical because I blame the media.

I watched Mike and Mike that morning, it was sad their level of hatred for OBJ.

Almost as much as the many reasonable people here who hate him for doing what many players do and get nothing but a fine for.
You are essentially calling us sheep that follow ESPN/Media and YOU actually watch the Mike & Mike radio show.. I think you should back away from the ESPN dude.

Users who are viewing this thread