What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The 2014 NFL Draft All-Overrated Team: Vanderbilt WR Jordan Matthews (1 Viewer)

Running people over and making defenders miss. He seems to have a rare combination of size and speed. Who knew?

If you had said "size and quickness", or even elusiveness, I'm right there with you. But Jordan Matthews is not in-game fast, no matter what his 40 time says.

His line should be 7/88/1 right now........and he has made defenders miss, ran over other defenders, and caught everything thrown his way.

Matthews>Watkins

Little toolbag just cost his team the game.

Bradford to Mathews on the sidelines: "hey man my bad...didn't mean to hit you in the hands with that pass!"

Bradford to Mathews on the sidelines: "hey man my bad...didn't mean to hit you in the hands with that pass!"
He was still amazing this game. Got a TD robbed from him. No doubt that was a bad drop though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible, but he'll rebound. Should have a ton of catches this year.

Missed TD probably cost me my game. Up 10.5 and he has Peterson to go. I'll at least feel better if Peterson gets him 17.

He was still amazing this game. Got a TD robbed from him. No doubt that was a bad drop though.
Oh no doubt about it. He had a great game up until that point. Talented kid. But basically lost the game for his team.

Great fantasy day, horrific real life day. That tipped ball was a dream killer. His team is 0-1 BC of him.

He'll get over it and he's got a bright future. I'm just making an observation.

Oh no doubt about it. He had a great game up until that point. Talented kid. But basically lost the game for his team. Great fantasy day, horrific real life day. That tipped ball was a dream killer. His team is 0-1 BC of him.

Way to be a Ricky.

Will put up good numbers in FF as long as he is playing slot in Chip Kelly's system.

Good player in real life as the slot in Kelly's system.

Premise of Bloom's thread is still true to this point.

Oh no doubt about it. He had a great game up until that point. Talented kid. But basically lost the game for his team. Great fantasy day, horrific real life day. That tipped ball was a dream killer. His team is 0-1 BC of him.

Way to be a Ricky.
I should have known better than to talk reality about Jordan Mathews in a Jordan Mathews circle jerk thread lol.

Carry on boys, and be sure to put some tarp down on the floor before you spunk!

I was thinking the refs would have at least looked at it. But they were doing philly no favors last night
The refs were not obligated to review it since they ruled it was not a TD and it was not within the last 2 minutes of the game. If they had ruled it a touchdown, then they would have reviewed it because all scoring plays are reviewed.

The Eagles could have challenged it to have it reviewed, but they elected not to challenge.

It was a TD. But I don't blame Chip for not challenging. Falcons D was on their heels. He didn't want to risk giving them a breather in case the refs upheld the spot and knew he had four shots to get in. Lined up quick and ran another play for the TD. Made sense to me.

Now the FG attempt OTOH...

It was a TD. But I don't blame Chip for not challenging. Falcons D was on their heels. He didn't want to risk giving them a breather in case the refs upheld the spot and knew he had four shots to get in. Lined up quick and ran another play for the TD. Made sense to me.

Now the FG attempt OTOH...
Agree. Having Matthews I was clamoring for the TD but this is exactly why I figured they didn't look at it again. Momentum was in Philly's favor.

Oh no doubt about it. He had a great game up until that point. Talented kid. But basically lost the game for his team.

Great fantasy day, horrific real life day. That tipped ball was a dream killer. His team is 0-1 BC of him.

Best analysis ever.

6-80-1 is another solid/good game. He is the eagles #1 WR and a top 15 WR in FF. He should have two TD's which would put him top 10 WR in my league.

6-80-1 is another solid/good game. He is the eagles #1 WR and a top 15 WR in FF. He should have two TD's which would put him top 10 WR in my league.
I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter and he hadn't caught a ball. When did he get these targets?

I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter and he hadn't caught a ball. When did he get these targets?
He had 5 for 67 and a TD on the final drive after Dallas had gone up 20-3 and was playing incredibly soft.

Epic garbage time performance.

Users who are viewing this thread