Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

The 2014 NFL Draft All-Overrated Team: Vanderbilt WR Jordan Matthews

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9420/jordan-matthews

1200+ and 10+ TD'S could happen. I have no idea what the haters will say then but it should be good......

Ravens beat reporter Jeff Zriebec writes, "Ravens defensive backs will be seeing (Matthews) in their sleep over the next couple of days." Zriebec added, "Nobody on the Ravens has been able to match up,"

Meh, he's just a slot receiver. :football:

• 4 weeks later...

Little toolbag just cost his team the game.

Bradford to Mathews on the sidelines: "hey man my bad...didn't mean to hit you in the hands with that pass!"

He was still amazing this game. Got a TD robbed from him. No doubt that was a bad drop though.

Edited by Milkman

Bradford to Mathews on the sidelines: "hey man my bad...didn't mean to hit you in the hands with that pass!"

He was still amazing this game. Got a TD robbed from him. No doubt that was a bad drop though.

Oh no doubt about it. He had a great game up until that point. Talented kid. But basically lost the game for his team.

Great fantasy day, horrific real life day. That tipped ball was a dream killer. His team is 0-1 BC of him.

He'll get over it and he's got a bright future. I'm just making an observation.

Oh no doubt about it. He had a great game up until that point. Talented kid. But basically lost the game for his team.

Great fantasy day, horrific real life day. That tipped ball was a dream killer. His team is 0-1 BC of him.

Way to be a Ricky.

If you had said "size and quickness", or even elusiveness, I'm right there with you. But Jordan Matthews is not in-game fast, no matter what his 40 time says.

lol he looked pretty fast when he scored that TD. It absolutely was a TD btw.

Yes, his 10 yards per reception screams "burner".

He is a good, up and coming fantasy WR.

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

Of course the blind refs cost me a win this week. :no: That was a TD.

Philly to blame for that.

:goodposting:

Not sure why you don't review an obvious TD.

I thought his knee "may" have been down before the ball was stretched out to the goal line. Only saw the replay once so I could be wrong.

Of course the blind refs cost me a win this week. :no: That was a TD.

Philly to blame for that.

:goodposting:

Not sure why you don't review an obvious TD.

I thought his knee "may" have been down before the ball was stretched out to the goal line. Only saw the replay once so I could be wrong.
Just saw very good still shot. Looks like it was a TD.

Way to be a Ricky.

I should have known better than to talk reality about Jordan Mathews in a Jordan Mathews circle jerk thread lol.

Carry on boys, and be sure to put some tarp down on the floor before you spunk!

I was thinking the refs would have at least looked at it. But they were doing philly no favors last night

The refs were not obligated to review it since they ruled it was not a TD and it was not within the last 2 minutes of the game. If they had ruled it a touchdown, then they would have reviewed it because all scoring plays are reviewed.

The Eagles could have challenged it to have it reviewed, but they elected not to challenge.

It was a TD. But I don't blame Chip for not challenging. Falcons D was on their heels. He didn't want to risk giving them a breather in case the refs upheld the spot and knew he had four shots to get in. Lined up quick and ran another play for the TD. Made sense to me.

Now the FG attempt OTOH...

It was a TD. But I don't blame Chip for not challenging. Falcons D was on their heels. He didn't want to risk giving them a breather in case the refs upheld the spot and knew he had four shots to get in. Lined up quick and ran another play for the TD. Made sense to me.

Now the FG attempt OTOH...

Agree. Having Matthews I was clamoring for the TD but this is exactly why I figured they didn't look at it again. Momentum was in Philly's favor.

Best analysis ever.

6-80-1 is another solid/good game. He is the eagles #1 WR and a top 15 WR in FF. He should have two TD's which would put him top 10 WR in my league.

I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter and he hadn't caught a ball. When did he get these targets?

6-80-1 is another solid/good game. He is the eagles #1 WR and a top 15 WR in FF. He should have two TD's which would put him top 10 WR in my league.

I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter and he hadn't caught a ball. When did he get these targets?

He had 5 for 67 and a TD on the final drive after Dallas had gone up 20-3 and was playing incredibly soft.

Epic garbage time performance.