What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Easy Way to Break Into a Garage (1 Viewer)

Almost had to do this to my own garage a few weeks back. It's tough on doors without a window.

Thanks Jay....
I'm not Jay :shrug:

If you really want to know my first name I'll tell you. I don't see what the big deal is. I have nothing to hide and I'm not a very interesting person. I'm just someone trying to make it in the world.

Oh, and a huge Gamecock fan.

Almost had to do this to my own garage a few weeks back. It's tough on doors without a window.
I didn't even know they still make doors with windows. Why would you purchase one with windows??
Either for looks or to let light in. Some people work in their garage.
You can have a faux window for "looks" and there's the new fangled thing called electricity. I work in my garage all the time during the winter with lights and the door's open during spring/summer.

I didn't even know they still make doors with windows. Why would you purchase one with windows??
You can have a faux window for "looks" and there's the new fangled thing called electricity. I work in my garage all the time during the winter with lights and the door's open during spring/summer.
Do you have windows in your house?

yes.....having natural lighting makes it more pleasant in there....you don't want to feel like you are working in a garage.

:lmao:

A couple...but just in case I have to get out quick. I have landscapes painted on all my walls to make me feel like I'm living outside.

A couple...but just in case I have to get out quick. I have landscapes painted on all my walls to make me feel like I'm living outside.
I used to do that but the wife was always "making it snow." I got so tired of repainting I moved to Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread