What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Twizzlers vs. Red Vines (1 Viewer)

What is the better licorice?

• Twizzlers

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • Red Vines

Votes: 34 54.8%

• Total voters
Never had a Red Vine until a couple of years ago, but wow what a difference. I never cared to try them before because Twizzler's suck so bad, and I figured they were all the same.

Never had a Red Vine until a couple of years ago, but wow what a difference. I never cared to try them before because Twizzler's suck so bad, and I figured they were all the same.
I concur wholeheartedly. In my opinion, Red Vines are the far superior option, especially when they are properly ripened.

I've found that people tend to either be adamant Twizzler supporters or adamant Red Vines supporters. There's a real cultural licorice war going on.

I'm curious to see how the FFA breaks down.

I went with Red Vines, but I'm not a loyalist to either. Admittedly, the vines are less "food like" in texture, but the taste is good.

I am a big fan of the Twizzler Nibs, but I hate those damn pull n peel ones.

I have never even heard of red vines before the last FBG Twizzlers v Red Vines poll.

P.S. I have still never seen them in the wild.

I used to be all about Red Vines and hated Twizzlers. Red Vines were my favorite sweet growing up.

Later I realized the reason I didn't like Twizzlers is I had an expectation they were another red licorice and they are not. They're their own thing. Also I have less of a sweet tooth as I've grown older and it's kind of nice that Twizzlers are not too sweet.

It's still Red Vines but it's very close for me now.

I concur wholeheartedly. In my opinion, Red Vines are the far superior option, especially when they are properly ripened.
This is key. I love when they're a tad stale and you chomp down on them and streeeeeeeeeeetch and *snap*.

This is key. I love when they're a tad stale and you chomp down on them and streeeeeeeeeeetch and *snap*.
Twizzler fans don't understand or appreciate the simple joys of a properly ripened Red Vine.

You can get some pretty stale red vines though. I used to test them before buying. Prefer them soft.

Anybody ever get the bucket from Costco?

You can get some pretty stale red vines though. I used to test them before buying. Prefer them soft.

I have the bucket, i had to run over and check if they were red vines or twizzlers cause before this poll i thought they were the same thing. Now that i have been educated there is a difference, Red Vines > Twizzlers.

Hell yes, the buckets are the best way to get them if you want them fresh (soft).
I have done it a couple of times but it's been years. Can't bring myself to buy a 5,000 calorie bucket of anything.
if you spread it out over 2 days its only 2500/day.

Hell yes, the buckets are the best way to get them if you want them fresh (soft).
I have done it a couple of times but it's been years. Can't bring myself to buy a 5,000 calorie bucket of anything.
if you spread it out over 2 days its only 2500/day.
I just googled it. It's 6,720 calories. lol

Users who are viewing this thread