Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Billy Hamilton Stolen Base Tracker

Eephus

This guy might end up being the most over hyped pinch runner in baseball history. There appears to be serious holes in his game at the plate and I believe he will eventually be relegated to pinch running with an occasional start.

Edited by JohnnyU

This guy might end up being the most over hyped pinch runner in baseball history. There appears to be serious holes in his game at the plate and I believe he will eventually be relegated to pinch running with an occasional start.

Only positive thoughts si vous plait

Only positive thoughts si vous plait

I'll save those for players who are actually on my fantasy roster.

:lmao: And they sacrifice him to 3rd. :lmao:

Yeah, that was strange. When a guy is that fast, he's gonna score on a hit anywhere in the outfield pretty much, so why waste an out with a good hitter just to get him over to 3rd?

Can't blame Dusty for this one.

:lmao: And they sacrifice him to 3rd. :lmao:

Yeah, that was strange. When a guy is that fast, he's gonna score on a hit anywhere in the outfield pretty much, so why waste an out with a good hitter just to get him over to 3rd?

Who is the Reds manager? I was watching that game and when Billy stretched the routine single into a double I thought he would be standing on thirtld two pitches later. I WAS NOT expecting that it would be via sac bunt. That bone headed move sucked the life out of Cincy. You could feel the momentum change right there. Idiot.

He was just dropped in my points league.

unless you have no bench stash him, even if you have to sit on him during a AAA demotion. I'd be lying if I said I expected this, but I'm not shocked either. His bat is not ready and he is being put in a position to fail. If he can't work it out pre demotion I think he will post demotion and come back strong in the second half.

I'm on the road but the Cards radio guys keep raving about the sac fly he scored on. Said it was barely out of the infield.

It was just beyond typical 2B depth. I think he'll be considered a difference maker for stuff like this that will allow him to remain with the big league club even if the OBP remains sub-.300. I guess the question is how low.

That was shallower than where that idiot ump called an IFF rule in the ATL-STL NLDS game in 2012.

That would be awesome if that happened w/ Hamilton in the playoffs at some point. Everyone would lose their ####.