What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Billy Hamilton Stolen Base Tracker (1 Viewer)

This guy might end up being the most over hyped pinch runner in baseball history. There appears to be serious holes in his game at the plate and I believe he will eventually be relegated to pinch running with an occasional start.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy might end up being the most over hyped pinch runner in baseball history. There appears to be serious holes in his game at the plate and I believe he will eventually be relegated to pinch running with an occasional start.
Only positive thoughts si vous plait

:lmao: And they sacrifice him to 3rd. :lmao:
Yeah, that was strange. When a guy is that fast, he's gonna score on a hit anywhere in the outfield pretty much, so why waste an out with a good hitter just to get him over to 3rd?
Who is the Reds manager? I was watching that game and when Billy stretched the routine single into a double I thought he would be standing on thirtld two pitches later. I WAS NOT expecting that it would be via sac bunt. That bone headed move sucked the life out of Cincy. You could feel the momentum change right there. Idiot.

While the big league tracker is warming up, Delino DeShields and Billy Burns each have 4 SB in 5 games at AA

He was just dropped in my points league.
unless you have no bench stash him, even if you have to sit on him during a AAA demotion. I'd be lying if I said I expected this, but I'm not shocked either. His bat is not ready and he is being put in a position to fail. If he can't work it out pre demotion I think he will post demotion and come back strong in the second half.

I'm on the road but the Cards radio guys keep raving about the sac fly he scored on. Said it was barely out of the infield.

I'm on the road but the Cards radio guys keep raving about the sac fly he scored on. Said it was barely out of the infield.
It was just beyond typical 2B depth. I think he'll be considered a difference maker for stuff like this that will allow him to remain with the big league club even if the OBP remains sub-.300. I guess the question is how low.

This experiment will be over soon. He's absolutely killing them. Just popped out with a man on 3rd and one out. You can't get zero production from the leadoff spot.

Users who are viewing this thread