What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Billy Hamilton Stolen Base Tracker (1 Viewer)

So he's obviously not startable in pts leagues, is Billy even worth throwing out there in Roto? I'm guessing yes but dam, you're sacrificing every other offensive category for steals only. Face into palm.

So he's obviously not startable in pts leagues, is Billy even worth throwing out there in Roto? I'm guessing yes but dam, you're sacrificing every other offensive category for steals only. Face into palm.
Bench in all formats, IMO.

Debating between him and Khris Davis. Just saw Davis is OUT of the lineup tonight (back to back games). Might have to cross fingers and throw billy into the fire.

Debating between him and Khris Davis. Just saw Davis is OUT of the lineup tonight (back to back games). Might have to cross fingers and throw billy into the fire.
Speed-only guys are notoriously streaky. Already this season, we've seen a Dee Gordon 4 SB game and an Eric Young 3 SB performance. If you drafted Hamilton in roto, you probably don't have a lot of other SB options on your roster. I don't have Hamilton but if I did, I'd probably be inclined to keep starting him as long as Bryan Price bats him leadoff. You didn't pick him for his HR and RBI potential so the only real negative is in AVG/OBP. I have to think his SB potential supersedes that.

Besides, this thread is not for the haters.

He should just take three swings on any pitch in the dirt - DONT TELL HIM THAT HE CANT STEAL FIRST!

Users who are viewing this thread