What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brewers Thread - Choo Choo All Aboard the Jackson Chourio Hype Train (2 Viewers)

Just noticed a strange scheduling quirk - Brewers have 3 series (10 games) against the Cards in September, starting tonight. Would love to just bury their season.

Since I posted this, the Cardinals are 20-5, including going 6-2 against the Brewers, are on a 17 straight run and clinched a playoff spot. 

Nice of them to save clinching the division for when they are at home. Uecker doesn't travel with the team so this way he can help celebrate

funny to see this thread at the top, I was in a wing establishment known for something other than food and met Clayton Andrews. He was a nice kid, talked with him and his dad for a while about sports (niners/raiders), I'll be pulling for him and your team this year.

This signing made me more excited about baseball.

Then the Ohtani $700M went and messed it up again and I’m back at wishing I could care more than I do, but I just can’t..

Users who are viewing this thread