Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Jameis Winston - football talk

I'm sure TB didn't do as much background work with their army of investigators, resources and contacts 75 people deep for 3 full months to combat the Internet research of CSTU.

They never talked to the victim who about to haul his ### into court.

You got your wish, now you gotta live with it.

Wish? :lmao:

I could care less if Winston is playing in TB or the California Penal League.

I just got it right that he was going 1st because I didn't let emotion and bias cloud my judgement.

I got it wrong because I applied logic to the Bucs. #neveragain

This might be true, but I think they did their homework on this one.

Yeah, it's the Bucs though so who knows.

I'm sure TB didn't do as much background work with their army of investigators, resources and contacts 75 people deep for 3 full months to combat the Internet research of CSTU.

I just got it right that he was going 1st because I didn't let emotion and bias cloud my judgement.

I got it right because I know how stupid the bucs FO is.

I got it right because I know how stupid the bucs FO is.

Certainly trying to take Al Davis' title.

This just in: Everyone does their homework. Some get 100%. Some can't score even a 70 with a stiff breeze behind them.

This just in: Everyone does their homework. Some get 100%. Some can't score even a 70 with a stiff breeze behind them.

Well yeah, but TB did their homework, extra credit and even a striptease for the teacher here. I mean they basically hired an army to look into Winston's character. Anyone can bust.

Humble athletic freak with a clean record, nearly 70% completion rating and insane work ethic?

Nah. We'll take the interception machine who may be a rapist and is clearly a thief.

• Like 3

Humble athletic freak with a clean record, nearly 70% completion rating and insane work ethic?

Nah. We'll take the interception machine who may be a rapist and is clearly a thief.

I've never seen anything like it in my 40 year life.

Well thats a shame.I am going to keep my Alstott jersey but everything else Bucs goes in the trash. I grew up watching the Dolphins going back home.

:bye:

Thanks buddy LOL. I'll survive. My only real problem now is to find someone who posts as informative things about the Fins (MOP maybe) as you did for the Bucs.Not that I'm complementing you or anything.

Edited by rustycolts

:lmao: Glad to see this thread hasn't changed in two months.

The draft party went well.

Will be an interesting and exciting time at One Buc for the next 4 months. Football can't get here soon enough.

Well thats a shame.I am going to keep my Alstott jersey but everything else Bucs goes in the trash. I grew up watching the Dolphins going back home.

:bye:

Thanks buddy LOL. I'll survive. My only real problem now is to find someone who posts as informative things about the Fins (MOP maybe) as you did for the Bucs.Not that I'm complementing you or anything.

:thumbup:

Rotoworld:

Jameis Winston - QB - Buccaneers

No. 1 overall pick Jameis Winston insists he has matured.

"It's about your actions," Winston said. "Whatever is in the past is in the past. I look forward to gaining everyone's trust." GM Jason Licht says the Bucs are convinced Winston has good character. "If he wasn't a good guy, we wouldn't have used the first pick on him," Licht said. "Not only were we comfortable with him and his character, we are confident in his character and we think his character that he brings to the locker room and in the building is a strength." Winston will be under center Week 1.

Source: Tampa Bay Times

May 1 - 1:04 AM

The kid is making fun of himself too... what a good sport.

ETA: How about the girl behind him?? Talk about an upgrade.

Have you not been watching his draft diary thing? That's his gf going on 5 years. Apparently the alleged rape wasn't enough to deter her from the upcoming payday.

The best part of this is that there will be no excuses for not putting up 25+ TDs. I mean he's been compared to Peyton Manning and Big Ben. Best QB since Andrew Luck. That's huge. The guy will be a superstar because he has everything he needs around him. 2 king sized WRs, giant TE, running game will benefit from his greatness. He will make the OL better than ever. Coaching is top of the line. The new OC will bring out his best.

Have you not been watching his draft diary thing? That's his gf going on 5 years. Apparently the alleged rape wasn't enough to deter her from the upcoming payday.

Hey open relationships can work, if both parties involved consent to it.

Hey open relationships can work, if both parties involved consent to it.

Yeah, everything being consensual does help.

Edited by bigmarc27
  • Like 1

I heard he didn't let ESPN in his house last night because he was pissed at them for airing the crab leg discussion with Harbaugh. That was supposed to be off the record, but they put it in anyways to try and sabotage the ACC.

Edited by Quez

:shrug:

The die's cast.

I don't think it was a good pick, I don't think many other teams would have made it, and I don't think it'll work out. But believe it or not, I do wish you guys luck with him.

Here's hoping for many Winston to Evans TD hookups. Hope the kid proves me wrong.

:banned: