What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Jameis Winston, NO (1 Viewer)

As much as I don't want Winston to have to suffer through regime after regime, this coaching staff needs to go. If you can't get your team motivated to win a game like this, get out of town.

As much as I don't want Winston to have to suffer through regime after regime, this coaching staff needs to go. If you can't get your team motivated to win a game like this, get out of town.
It's really bad but that's Lovie. Running a relic of a defense while standing there asleep on the field.

Geez, this thread dropped all the way to pg 6 without lod bumping it to prove to everyone just how strong his acumen is.
Lol.

15 games: 3700 yards, 7.6 ypa, 58% completion percentage, 27 total TDs, 14 turnovers (13 picks)...really can't beat it. Incredible rookie season.

Btw he is 8th in the league in yards per attempt, one of my favorite stats. Shows how he is pushing the ball down the field instead of just dink and dunking. Very impressive.

Rk Age Year Lg Tm G W L T Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD Int Rate Y/A AY/A1 Russell Wilson 23 2012 NFL SEA 11 8 3 0 177 274 64.60 2274 21 6 106.9 8.30 8.852 Robert Griffin 22 2012 NFL WAS 10 6 4 0 163 251 64.94 2030 16 4 104.5 8.09 8.653 Roethlisberger 22 2004 NFL PIT 11 11 0 0 155 228 67.98 2108 13 8 101.6 9.25 8.814 Marc Bulger 25 2002 NFL RAM 7 6 1 0 138 214 64.49 1826 14 6 101.5 8.53 8.585 Matt Ryan 23 2008 NFL ATL 11 8 3 0 200 308 64.94 2611 13 7 96.1 8.48 8.306 Dan Marino* 22 1983 NFL MIA 10 7 3 0 162 279 58.06 2120 18 6 94.7 7.60 7.927 Charlie Batch 23 1998 NFL DET 10 4 6 0 139 240 57.92 1903 11 4 91.7 7.93 8.108 Jameis Winston 21 2015 NFL TAM 11 5 6 0 210 355 59.15 2752 16 6 91.7 7.75 7.899 Jay Cutler 23 2006 NFL DEN 4 2 2 0 60 105 57.14 771 8 4 89.8 7.34 7.1510 Mike Glennon 23 2013 NFL TAM 11 4 7 0 201 332 60.54 2196 16 6 88.6 6.61 6.77Jameis has been very good since week 5 - #8 in rookie QB rating weeks 5-16.

Still think he's a lot like Cutler.

lod01 said:
fatness said:
lod01 said:
Nice INT. Cost the team 7 points. Probably the win.
35 picks update? Don't run from it.
I won't as soon as you show me that '35 INT' post...which doesn't exist.
So it got deleted?
Nope. He's making #### up. He bumped it for the 20's to 35.
No. You said it and said he would break the record. But I'm not digging through 80 pages of this and the bucs thread to find one of your hundreds of truly idiotic posts. You did a good enough job of demonstrating how little you know about football with this guy, I don't have to find a random post from 9 months ago to prove it further.

Last edited by a moderator:
lod01 said:
fatness said:
lod01 said:
So it got deleted?
No. You said it and said he would break the record. But I'm not digging through 80 pages of this and the bucs thread to find one of your hundreds of truly idiotic posts. You did a good enough job of demonstrating how little you know about football with this guy, I don't have to find a random post from 9 months ago to prove it further.
The dude is in denial. Winston is already a star in th NFL...on his way to being a Superstar.

So it got deleted?
Did not say '35' so you lose all credibility as you are simply making #### up.

Final stat line for #Bucs rookie QB Jameis Winston:

4,042 passing yards

28 total TDs (22 pass, 6 rush)

213 rushing yards

17 total turnovers

3rd rookie to throw for 4000 yards along with Cam and Luck. Offense sputtered down the stretch when 83 got hurt, but still an incredible rookie season. Better than even I expected.

Searching for that '35 INT' post I see. :lmao: You have zero credibility Mr. homer.
How angry are you going to be when he either wins or places second in OROY voting?
Not at all. He's going to win it. But you know what that means? Nothing. Vince Young won it. It is not a guarantee of future success. Bob Griffin won it. Bradford won it. So did Percy Harvin.

Final stat line for #Bucs rookie QB Jameis Winston:

4,042 passing yards

28 total TDs (22 pass, 6 rush)

213 rushing yards

17 total turnovers

3rd rookie to throw for 4000 yards along with Cam and Luck. Offense sputtered down the stretch when 83 got hurt, but still an incredible rookie season. Better than even I expected.
One of the few bright spots in another disappointing season. At least we have something to look forward to. Maybe?

We do. He went off on his soft teammates after the game too.
:lmao: He loves him some Lovie so you better fall in line.

Then, when asked about Dirk Koetter, Jameis went off, saying there was no way that the Bucs would have won six games without the drive and fire of the coaching staff, including Lovie Smith, and that, “I guarantee that some of our coaches want it more than some of our players and that’s the bad part! That’s the bad part. Our coaches want it, I guarantee you!”

Just letting ya know, next year's schedule has some real tough D's. Not the crap that was on this year's schedule. NFC West, AFC West, Dallas, Carolina twice. Dude is going to lose his mind

:lmao: He loves him some Lovie so you better fall in line.Then, when asked about Dirk Koetter, Jameis went off, saying there was no way that the Bucs would have won six games without the drive and fire of the coaching staff, including Lovie Smith, and that, I guarantee that some of our coaches want it more than some of our players and thats the bad part! Thats the bad part. Our coaches want it, I guarantee you!

Just letting ya know, next year's schedule has some real tough D's. Not the crap that was on this year's schedule. NFC West, AFC West, Dallas, Carolina twice. Dude is going to lose his mind
If this were poker, this statement would you be saying you busted out but you will come back with even more money next week.

:lmao: He loves him some Lovie so you better fall in line.Then, when asked about Dirk Koetter, Jameis went off, saying there was no way that the Bucs would have won six games without the drive and fire of the coaching staff, including Lovie Smith, and that, I guarantee that some of our coaches want it more than some of our players and thats the bad part! Thats the bad part. Our coaches want it, I guarantee you!

If this were poker, this statement would you be saying you busted out but you will come back with even more money next week.
See ya in September.

See ya in September.
Maybe by this time next year he will finally have your 35 picks (probably not) :bye:

Seems like Winston has a bright NFL future ahead of him, but I'm a bit more cautious on his fantasy prospects.

Have to figure that the defensive-minded Lovie will focus on improving the defensive side of the ball and focus on a ball control type offense.

Seems like Winston has a bright NFL future ahead of him, but I'm a bit more cautious on his fantasy prospects.

Have to figure that the defensive-minded Lovie will focus on improving the defensive side of the ball and focus on a ball control type offense.
He just threw for almost 4100 yards as a rookie. You think Lovie is going to get more conservative as Jameis gets better? :confused:

Offensively the team finished 5th in yards per game in THIRD in yards per play. With a rookie quarterback.

He just threw for almost 4100 yards as a rookie. You think Lovie is going to get more conservative as Jameis gets better? :confused:
Maybe not conservative, but not efficient either. I have serious doubts Lovie knows how to create an offensive powerhouse, even with all the weapons we have in place.

Maybe not conservative, but not efficient either. I have serious doubts Lovie knows how to create an offensive powerhouse, even with all the weapons we have in place.
Are we under the impression Lovie really has any say in the offense at this point? Other than "go for it or kick" situations?

The offense was quite good this year. :shrug:

They finished top-5 in offense this year. :confused:

They finished top-5 in offense this year. :confused:
20th in points per game.

Users who are viewing this thread