What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post 2014 Draft Dynasty Rookie Rankings (1 Viewer)

1. Sankey - Titans

2. Evans - Bucs

3. Cooks - Saints

4. Matthews - Eagles

5. Watkins - Bills

6. Ebron - Lions

7. Hyde - 49ers

8. Beckham - Giants

9. Adams - Packers

10. Latimer - Broncos

11. Hill - Bengals

12. Freeman- Falcons

13. Robinson - Jags

14. Lee - Jags

1. Sankey - Titans

2. Evans - Bucs

3. Cooks - Saints

4. Matthews - Eagles

5. Watkins - Bills

6. Ebron - Lions

7. Hyde - 49ers

8. Beckham - Giants

9. Adams - Packers

10. Latimer - Broncos

11. Hill - Bengals

12. Freeman- Falcons

13. Robinson - Jags

14. Lee - Jags
Watkins at 5 that's bold

I have never been a huge Watkins fan. He's way overhyped. Going to Buffalo certainly didn't help him. It might not have hurt him that much either but Cooks and Matthews went to ideal situations. I absolutely love Matthews and think he has a shot to be the best WR in this draft class. I have never been a fan of small WR but if I was to build one it would basically look and play like Cooks.

My top 10:

1) Bishop Sankey

2) Sammy Watkins

3) Brandin Cooks

4) Mike Evans

5) Odell Beckham Jr

6) Tre Mason

7) Marquise Lee

8) Kelvin Benjamin

9) Allen Robinson

10) Cody Latimer

Mixing in overall talent and where they landed in the draft as it should impact their early career. I do tend to give preference to talent rather than situation in dynasty but I do love Cooks in the NO offense and he sky rocketed up my rankings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never been a huge Watkins fan.
And there it is!Your recent obsession boiled down to one simple sentence.

You've spent the past 3-4 months seeking out every mention of his name and repeating the same few arguments as to why he can't succeed in the NFL.

If nothing else, you are persistent.

I have never been a huge Watkins fan. He's way overhyped. Going to Buffalo certainly didn't help him. It might not have hurt him that much either but Cooks and Matthews went to ideal situations. I absolutely love Matthews and think he has a shot to be the best WR in this draft class. I have never been a fan of small WR but if I was to build one it would basically look and play like Cooks.
I don't see a problem with it. I see the potential to really fall flat for Watkins. Sure, one may question his talent as being over hyped or whatever but I also think you have to look at EJ Manuel. Do you really believe that he is going to develop or do you think he will not? That is a huge question mark that really needs to impact your ranking on Watkins. I like Watkins but I knocked him down a notch from the often top position given to him because of not being totally convinced EJ will continue to develop. I do tend to think that he will but I am not confident of it.

I think maybe even more of a "bold" ranking is how high you are on Ebron and Hyde. I can see the Ebron argument though I do not agree but I just dont see Hyde being relevant for a few years and you have to knock him on the rankings for that IMO.

I don't really think it's out of line to drop Watkins from 3 overall to 5 overall when he didn't go to an ideal team/QB and several players I had rated close to him went to ideal situations.

1. Sankey - Titans

2. Evans - Bucs

3. Cooks - Saints

4. Matthews - Eagles

5. Watkins - Bills

6. Ebron - Lions

7. Hyde - 49ers

8. Beckham - Giants

9. Adams - Packers

10. Latimer - Broncos

11. Hill - Bengals

12. Freeman- Falcons

13. Robinson - Jags

14. Lee - Jags
If Watkins is down because of situation, Adams and Robinson should be up, maybe even Lee. This is Dynasty guys. I see too many rankings based in a 3-year window.

1. Watkins

2. Evans

3. Beckham

4. Cooks

5. Matthews

6. Adams

7. Hyde

8. Sankey

9. Moncrief

10. Lee

11. Ebron

12. Lattimer

13. Robinson

14. ASJ

I may not be the biggest Kelvin Benhamin fan but I suspect he belongs somewhere on these lists given his enormous opportunity.

I've got it like this ...top 12

1. Watkins .. will be force fed the ball

2. Evans .. will see tons of looks, many of them in the end zone

3. Ebron .. Detroit is going to score and be scored on. Ebron could be #2 in targets

4. Sankey .. good talent, great situation, but not a lot of TD opportunities. 1000 yards seems likely.

5. Cooks .. great landing spot but will compete for targets

6. Hyde .. might have to wait until 2015 for the payoff

7. Benjamin .. not my favorite but will be fed and get some scores

8. Matthews .. should do well in Philly's offense

9. Beckham Jr. .. clear #2 WR for the Giants

10. Seferian-Jenkins .. should fit in well in TBs scheme

11. [SIZE=12.727272033691406px]Adams .. could take over as #3 in GB then [/SIZE]possibly[SIZE=12.727272033691406px] replace Nelson or Cobb in 2015. Pretty good QB in GB helps.[/SIZE]

12. Amaro .. will start immediately and see plenty of targets

Just missed: Moncrief, Williams, Latimer

1. Sammy Watkins - Nothing changed here, the most talented receiver in the class.

2. Mike Evans - Same as Watkins, he ended up where most people projected he would go.

3. Brandin Cooks - He jumps over Beckham just because of the situation. Colston had a slight decline and Cooks could take over the Sproles role to an extent.

4. Bishop Sankey - Not the consensus #1 RB but ends up in an extremely great situation here.

5. Odell Beckham Jr. - May not be impactful immediately but you can't deny the talent.

6. Marquise Lee - A guy that fell and he's in a decent spot with not a whole lot of competition. Bortles to Lee sounds like a combination we could be hearing for years.

7. Eric Ebron - The most talented pass catching TE and he is in a high powered offense in Detroit.

8. Jordan Matthews - Extremely underrated in my opinion and joins a Chip Kelly high tempo offense. Could compete for a role this year but doubtful. 2015 looks really bright.

9. Kelvin Benjamin - A huge guy with a lot of tools but extremely raw. Should get a lot of playing time with the lack of options in Carolina. Extremely boom/bust.

10. Carlos Hyde - A lot of experts #1 RB and the pick shows they might not be totally behind Lattimore. Could be the load dog as soon as this year if Gore finally breaks down.

11. Davante Adams - Could be a major steal with Nelson a FA in 2015. He likely won't see time this year but he has upside especially with Rodgers at QB.

12. Tre Mason - Zac Stacy did very well last year but Tre Mason could show he is the more talented back and slowly take over.

I've got it like this ...top 12

1. Watkins .. will be force fed the ball

2. Evans .. will see tons of looks, many of them in the end zone

3. Ebron .. Detroit is going to score and be scored on. Ebron could be #2 in targets

4. Sankey .. good talent, great situation, but not a lot of TD opportunities. 1000 yards seems likely.

5. Cooks .. great landing spot but will compete for targets

6. Hyde .. might have to wait until 2015 for the payoff

7. Benjamin .. not my favorite but will be fed and get some scores

8. Matthews .. should do well in Philly's offense

9. Beckham Jr. .. clear #2 WR for the Giants

10. Seferian-Jenkins .. should fit in well in TBs scheme

11. [SIZE=12.727272033691406px]Adams .. could take over as #3 in GB then [/SIZE]possibly[SIZE=12.727272033691406px] replace Nelson or Cobb in 2015. Pretty good QB in GB helps.[/SIZE]

12. Amaro .. will start immediately and see plenty of targets

Just missed: Moncrief, Williams, Latimer
Amaro in PPR leagues needs to be on these lists.

1.Watkins

2.Evans

3.Sankey- Should be lower but many teams need a RB so he will go higher than he should.

4.Cooks

5.Beckham- Keep flip flopping him and Cooks.

6.Ebron 6-9 all ranked about the same. Sweet spot of round 1 if you're trading down or up.

7.Lee

8.Mathews

9.Adams

10. Amaro

11. Hyde- SF has taken an RB every year since 2009. If you have a roster spot to burn this year while he sits behind Gore then he goes higher.

12 Latimer

WR Mike Evans 7 TAM
TE Eric Ebron 10 DET
WR Sammy Watkins 4 BUF
RB Bishop Sankey 54 TEN
WR Brandin Cooks 20 NO
WR Odell Beckham 12 Jr. NYG
WR Marqise Lee 39 JAX
TE Jace Amaro 49 NYJ
QB Teddy Bridgewater 32 MIN
WR Kelvin Benjamin 28 CAR
WR Davonte Adams 53 GB
WR Jordan Matthews 42 PHI
QB Blake Bortles 3 JAX
WR Allen Robinson 61 JAX
TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins 38 TB
QB Johnny Manziel 22 CLE
WR Donte Moncrief 90 IND
WR Cody Latimer 56 DEN
RB Carlos Hyde 57 SF
RB Devonta Freeman 103 ATL
RB Andre Williams 113 NYG
QB Derek Carr 36 OAK
RB Charles Sims 69 TAM
RB Tre Mason 75 STL
RB Jeremy Hill 55 CIN

WR Paul Richardson 45 SEA
WR Jarvis Landry 63 MIA
WR Martavis Bryant 118 PIT
RB Terrance West 94 CLE
QB Jimmy Garoppolo 62 NEP
RB Jerick McKinnon 96 MIN
RB Lache Seastrunk 186 WAS
RB Isaiah Crowell UFA CLE
RB KaDeem Carey 117 CHI
QB Logan Thomas 120 ARI
QB Aaron Murray 163 KC
WR Josh Huff 86 PHI
QB Brett Smith UFA TAM
QB David Fales CHI
WR Jared Abbrederis 176 GB
RB Storm Johnson 222 JAX
TE A.C Leonard UFA MIN
WR Bruce Ellington 106 SF
TE C.J. Fiedorowicz 65 HOU
QB Bryn Renner UFA DEN
TE Richard Rodgers 98 GB
RB James White 130 NE
WR Brandon Coleman UFA NO

WR Dri Archer 97 PIT
TE Crockett Gillmore 99 BAL
RB Marion Grice 201 SD
WR Robert Herron 185 TAM
WR Jeff Janis 236 GB
QB Garrett Gilbert 214 STL
WR Kevin Norwood 123 SEA
QB Tajh Boyd 213 NYJ
WR John Brown 91 ARI
WR Shaquelle Evans 115 NYJ
WR Matt Hazel 190 MIA
WR Michael Campanaro 218 BAL
RB Lorenzo Taliaferro 138 BAL
WR Ryan Grant 142 WAS
WR Delvin Street 146 DAL
WR Matt Hazel 190 MIA
TE Arthur Lynch 155 MIA
RB Alfred Blue 181 HOU
WR TJ Jones 189 DET
QB Keith Wenning 194 BAL
WR Walt Powell 196 ARI
RB Tyler Gafney 204 CAR
WR Quincy Enunwa 209 NYJ
RB DeAnthony Thomas 124 KC
WR Jalen Saunders 104 NYJ
RB Stephen Houston
WR Cody Hoffman
WR Mike Davis
RB Damien Williams
TE Colt Lyerla

WR Mike Evans 7 TAM

TE Eric Ebron 10 DET

WR Sammy Watkins 4 BUF

RB Bishop Sankey 54 TEN

WR Brandin Cooks 20 NO

WR Odell Beckham 12 Jr. NYG

WR Marqise Lee 39 JAX

TE Jace Amaro 49 NYJ

QB Teddy Bridgewater 32 MIN

WR Kelvin Benjamin 28 CAR

WR Davonte Adams 53 GB

WR Jordan Matthews 42 PHI

QB Blake Bortles 3 JAX

WR Allen Robinson 61 JAX

TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins 38 TB

QB Johnny Manziel 22 CLE

WR Donte Moncrief 90 IND

WR Cody Latimer 56 DEN

RB Carlos Hyde 57 SF

RB Devonta Freeman 103 ATL

RB Andre Williams 113 NYG

QB Derek Carr 36 OAK

RB Charles Sims 69 TAM

RB Tre Mason 75 STL

RB Jeremy Hill 55 CIN

WR Paul Richardson 45 SEA

WR Jarvis Landry 63 MIA

WR Martavis Bryant 118 PIT

RB Terrance West 94 CLE

QB Jimmy Garoppolo 62 NEP

RB Jerick McKinnon 96 MIN

RB Lache Seastrunk 186 WAS

RB Isaiah Crowell UFA CLE

RB KaDeem Carey 117 CHI

QB Logan Thomas 120 ARI

QB Aaron Murray 163 KC

WR Josh Huff 86 PHI

QB Brett Smith UFA TAM

QB David Fales CHI

RB Storm Johnson 222 JAX

TE A.C Leonard UFA MIN

QB Bryn Renner UFA DEN

TE Richard Rodgers 98 GB

RB James White 130 NE

WR Dri Archer 97 PIT

RB Marion Grice 201 SD

WR Robert Herron 185 TAM

WR Jeff Janis 236 GB

WR Kevin Norwood 123 SEA

QB Tajh Boyd 213 NYJ

WR John Brown 91 ARI

WR Matt Hazel 190 MIA

WR Ryan Grant 142 WAS

WR Delvin Street 146 DAL

WR Matt Hazel 190 MIA

TE Arthur Lynch 155 MIA

RB Alfred Blue 181 HOU

WR TJ Jones 189 DET

QB Keith Wenning 194 BAL

WR Walt Powell 196 ARI

RB Tyler Gafney 204 CAR

WR Quincy Enunwa 209 NYJ

RB Stephen Houston

WR Cody Hoffman

WR Mike Davis

RB Damien Williams

TE Colt Lyerla
Wow, now those are deep rankings, nice job

WR Sammy Watkins 4
WR Mike Evans 7

WR Brandin Cooks 20
WR Odell Beckham, Jr. 12
TE Eric Ebron 10
RB Carlos Hyde 57
RB Bishop Sankey 54
WR Davante Adams 53

WR Jordan Matthews 42
WR Marqise Lee 39
WR Kelvin Benjamin 28
RB Tre Mason 75

WR Cody Latimer 56
WR Allen Robinson 61

QB Johnny Manziel 22
QB Blake Bortles 3
RB Jeremy Hill 55
RB Jerick McKinnon 96
RB Devonta Freeman 103
WR Donte Moncrief 90
TE Jace Amaro 49
TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins 38

RB Terrance West 94
RB Andre Williams 113
QB Teddy Bridgewater 32

WR Paul Richardson 45

RB Charles Sims 69
RB Dri Archer 97
RB Lache Seastrunk 186
RB Isaiah Crowell udfa

TE Colt Lyerla udfa
WR Jarvis Landry 63
RB Ka'Deem Carey 117
WR Josh Huff 86
RB De'Anthony Thomas 124
WR John Brown 91
QB Derek Carr 36
TE C.J. Fiedorowicz 65
WR Martavis Bryant 118

Finally got my top 40 up on our rankings. Mother's Day weekend is a kicker, good thing my wife is taking a nap and the kids are watching Disney. Anyways here is my first edition of top 12 (Check out the site for top 40)

1. Evans, Mike -- prefer Evans all around game over Watkins for fantasy purposes. Either one is a great WR for your team though.
2. Watkins, Sammy -- Seems to be everyones darling pre and post draft. Buffalo's offense is heading in right direction.
3. Beckham Jr, Odell -- Well the Eagles lost DJax and now the tables have shifted in the NFC East and the Giants have the new DJax.
4. Cooks, Brandin - Maybe the best landing spot for any WR with Brees and the Saints. No more Sproles so there will be extra targets.
5. Matthews, Jordan -- Chip got it right last year with Ertz in the 2nd and I sure hope the same thing is true in 2014. Good size and lots of quick throws from Foles to go around.
6. Ebron, Eric -- Ebron is going to be used more as a receiver than TE and should have plenty of production even early on with teams having to contest with Calvin.
7. Sankey, Bishop -- You could argue Sankey as a top 3 pick but the way the NFL is heading I would rather spend my pick on a more talented WR.
8. Lee, Marqise -- This years K.Allen, great landing spot and has time to grow as the Jags are not in a win now mode. In fact should benefit his Fantasy production even early on as they will be playing from behind often.
9. Hyde, Carlos -- Hyde could be the Niners do it all back in a years time, worth a late 1st after seeing how Gore's career in SF has unfolded.
10. Mason, Tre - My personal favorite back in the draft who landed in a tough spot behind Stacy. The Rams are going to run often so could be a nice 1-2 punch.
11. Benjamin, Kelvin -- Getting a bad rap in the draft community. Landed in an ideal spot, could be huge in RZ with Newton.
12. Manziel, Johnny -- QB's often drop in Rookie drafts but what Manziel offers is a little different then most QB's. He is the type of guy that could give you an extra few fantasy points just with his swagger alone. Might be a nice hold for one year and could sell high next year when (or if) Gordon comes back from suspension.

Unless you are in a start 1 RB dynasty league, teams always needing running backs. Are they the best picks if you are looking for long term dynasty results? no. But with that in mind my ranking would probably look like this in PPR:

• Sammy Watkins Bills
  • Mike Evans Buccaneers
  • Bishop Sankey Titans
  • Brandin Cooks Saints
  • Eric Ebron Lions
  • Odell Beckham Giant
  • Tre Mason Rams
  • Devonta Freeman Falcons
  • Jordan Matthews Eagles
  • Carlos Hyde 49ers
  • Jeremy Hill Bengals
  • Devante Adams Packers
  • Johnny Manziel Browns
  • Andre Williams Giants
  • Cody Latimer Broncos
  • Kelvin Benjamin Panthers
  • Marquise Lee Jaguars
  • Blake Bortles Jaguars
  • Jace Amaro Jets
  • Paul Richards Seahawks
  • Lorenzo Taliaferro Ravens
  • Allen Robison Jaguars
  • Donte Moncrief Colts
  • Terrance West Browns

I revised my top 25. I had the TE ranked too high as an after effect of how strongly I feel that Ebron may be one of the most valuable players out of this very good draft class of skill players. I also gave instant impact and team fit a bit too much consideration and so I moved some players back closer to my pre draft ranking now taking a somewhat longer point of view than my initial reactions to situations and team fits.

WR Sammy Watkins 4 BUF 20
WR Mike Evans 7 TAM 20
TE Eric Ebron 10 DET 21
RB Bishop Sankey 54 TEN 21
WR Brandin Cooks 20 NO 20
WR Odell Beckham 12 Jr. NYG 21
WR Marqise Lee 39 JAX 22
WR Jordan Matthews 42 PHI 21
QB Teddy Bridgewater 32 MIN 21
WR Kelvin Benjamin 28 CAR 23
WR Davonte Adams 53 GB 21
WR Allen Robinson 61 JAX 20

QB Johnny Manziel 22 CLE 21
TE Jace Amaro 49 NYJ 21
QB Blake Bortles 3 JAX 22
RB Carlos Hyde 57 SF 22
WR Donte Moncrief 90 IND 20
WR Cody Latimer 56 DEN 21
RB Devonta Freeman 103 ATL 22
RB Andre Williams 113 NYG 21
QB Derek Carr 36 OAK 23
TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins 38 TB 21
RB Charles Sims 69 TAM 23
RB Tre Mason 75 STL 20
RB Jeremy Hill 55 CIN 21

Watkins goes back to the top spot where most think he should be. I do not like his situation in Buffalo as much as I like Evans in TB. But overall Watkins is still the better WR and will likely produce on returns as well. Which I give some consideration for. If not for that I may prefer Evans.

I moved Matthews up quite a bit after thinking about how CK wants bigger players. A couple days ago I was a bit worried about him getting playing time with Maclin/Cooper/Ertz. But they have a plan for him. I also moved Robinson up into that tier.

I moved Hyde up a couple slots. I do not expect him to do much this season, so value would be looking towards 2015. Still not enough for me to move him ahead of the better QBs.

I like Sims and Mason better as players than Devonta Freeman or Andre WIlliams, but they landed behind some young guys who are very good RB themselves. So Freeman and Williams have a slightly better short term opportunity to start than I think Sims or Mason do.

These 25 players to me seem relatively close in value with the RB being clumped more towards the bottom due to not having the opportunity to start right away, otherwise I could definitely see Hyde being in the above tier, I just think Gore isn't quite done yet.

The next tier of players are guys I have more concerns with than the 25 above although I could see a few of them being in that second tier as well. When I have had more time to go through the next 2 groups of players I will likely drop quite a few of them down as they are likely not worth a roster spot.

For example West and Crowell. I would be higher on West if the Browns had not also signed Crowell. This makes it difficult to put much value on West because the back up job could potentially be won by Crowell.Then there is also Ben Tate. One of these guys could easily become the starter and be of great value but this competition wont be sorted out till camp if then. On a superstitious note, this is the Browns. This has me a bit worried about Manziels career path as well.

Why not. I don't think my league-mates are on this site, if they are they don't know who I am ;)

Top 20 - 2QB/3RB/3WR/2TE/1flex - RB's hold the most value along with QB's

Sammy Watkins

Mike Evans

Bishop Sankey

Odell Beckham Jr.

Eric Ebron

Blake Bortles

Carlos Hyde

Jordan Matthews

Teddy Bridgewater

Marquis Lee

Storm Johnson

Tre Mason

Jace Amaro

Austin Sefarian-Jenks

Kelvin Benjamin

Brandin Cooks

Allen Robinson

Lache Seastrunk

Martavis Bryant

Ka'Deem Carey

3rd version-

tIER 1

WR Mike Evans 7 TAM 20
TE Eric Ebron 10 DET 21
WR Marqise Lee 39 JAX 22

TE Jace Amaro 49 NYJ 21
RB Carlos Hyde 57 SF 22
QB Derek Carr 36 OAK 23
RB Charles Sims 69 TAM 23
RB Tre Mason 75 STL 20
RB Jeremy Hill 55 CIN 21

WR Jarvis Landry 63 MIA 21
WR Martavis Bryant 118 PIT 22
RB Terrance West 94 CLE 23
QB Jimmy Garoppolo 62 NEP 22
RB Jerick McKinnon 96 MIN 22
WR Paul Richardson 45 SEA 22
RB Lache Seastrunk 186 WAS 22
QB Logan Thomas 120 ARI 22
RB Isaiah Crowell UDFA CLE 21
RB Damien Williams UDFA MIA
QB David Fales 183 CHI 23
RB James White 130 NE 22
RB Storm Johnson 222 JAX 21

QB Brett Smith UFA TAM 21
QB Tajh Boyd 213 NYJ
TE Richard Rodgers 98 GB
WR Josh Huff 86 PHI 22
RB Marion Grice 201 SD
WR Dri Archer 97 PIT
TE A.C Leonard UFA MIN
RB KaDeem Carey 117 CHI 21
QB Aaron Murray 163 KC 23
WR Robert Herron 185 TAM
WR Kevin Norwood 123 SEA
WR Jeff Janis 236 GB
WR John Brown 91 ARI
WR Matt Hazel 190 MIA
60 WR Michael Campanaro 218 BAL
WR Ryan Grant 142 WAS
WR Delvin Street 146 DAL
WR Matt Hazel 190 MIA
TE Arthur Lynch 155 MIA
RB Alfred Blue 181 HOU
WR TJ Jones 189 DET
QB Keith Wenning 194 BAL
WR Walt Powell 196 ARI
RB Tyler Gafney 204 CAR
QB Bryn Renner UFA DEN
WR Quincy Enunwa 209 NYJ
RB Stephen Houston
WR Cody Hoffman
WR Mike Davis
TE Colt Lyerla

I sorted the last 2 tiers some more and feel pretty comfortable about the order of the top 3 tiers now which is 39 players I consider worth rostering. The last tier is watch list. I would most likely roster veteran players over any of them.

39 players is a pretty big haul. If about 40% of them bust, we are still looking at 23-24 new starting capable players within the next 2 years from this group.

August 25 rookie rankings

Tier 1 - Top 12 potential, most with the opportunity to perform (some) right away.

WR Mike Evans 7 TAM 20
TE Eric Ebron 10 DET 21
WR Marqise Lee 39 JAX 22
RB Carlos Hyde 57 SF 22

Cooks, Benjamin, Matthews, Lee have all had good training camps and performed in preseason, so they have risen in the tier. Bishop Sankey has not performed as well as expected, so he has slipped some. Carlos Hyde has entered the top tier as I mentioned he would if his path to playing time this season became more clear. Odell Beckham and Allen Robinson have not been healthy enough to evaluate.

Tier 2 - Top 24 potential at their position/delayed path to performance.

RB Jeremy Hill 55 CIN 21
QB Derek Carr 36 OAK 23
RB Jerick McKinnon 96 MIN 22
RB Tre Mason 75 STL 20
TE Jace Amaro 49 NYJ 21
WR John Brown 91 ARI 24
RB Terrance West 94 CLE 23
RB Lache Seastrunk 186 WAS 22
WR Jarvis Landry 63 MIA 21
RB James White 130 NE 22
RB Damien Williams UDFA MIA 22

The second tier has gotten deeper over the last 3 months. John Brown is the biggest mover here going from watch list to tier 2. I feel like I missed the boat on him in the early evaluation process, but hope I am not over-correcting.

Tier 3 - Top 36 potential at their position/delayed path to performance.

WR Robert Herron 185 TAM 22
WR Paul Richardson 45 SEA 22
TE Richard Rodgers 98 GB 22
WR Allen Hurns UDFA JAX 22

RB Charles Sims 69 TAM 23 - Injured for 2014
QB Jimmy Garoppolo 62 NEP 22
QB Logan Thomas 120 ARI 22
WR Martavis Bryant 118 PIT 22
WR Jeff Janis 236 GB 22
RB Lorenzo Taliaferro 138 BAL 22
RB Storm Johnson 222 JAX 21
RB KaDeem Carey 117 CHI 21
QB David Fales 183 CHI 23
QB Aaron Murray 163 KC 23
RB Dri Archer 97 PIT 23
RB Alfred Blue 181 HOU 23
RB DeAnthony Thomas 124 KC 21

The biggest mover here is Allen Hurns who I did know a little bit about but did not make my previous watch list.

Tier 4 - watchlist players

WR Kevin Norwood 123 SEA 24
RB Henry Josey UDFA PHI
RB Isaiah Crowell UDFA CLE 21
RB Marion Grice 201 SD 22
RB Stephen Houston UDFA NE - cut - picked up by PIT
WR Delvin Street 146 DAL
WR Josh Huff 86 PHI 22
QB Tajh Boyd 213 NYJ
WR Ryan Grant 142 WAS
WR Walt Powell 196 ARI
WR Matt Hazel 190 MIA
QB Keith Wenning 194 BAL
WR Chandler Jones UDFA CLE
WR Quincy Enunwa 209 NYJ
TE Arthur Lynch 155 MIA
WR Cody Hoffman UDFA WAS - cut
WR Mike Davis UDFA OAK - cut
TE Colt Lyerla UDFA GB 21 - cut IR
QB Brett Smith UFA TAM 21 - cut
WR Jared Abbrederis 176 GB 23 - IR
WR TJ Jones 189 DET - IR
WR Shaquelle Evans 115 NYJ -IR
TE A.C Leonard UFA MIN - cut
RB Tyler Gafney 204 CAR injured picked up by NE
QB Bryn Renner UFA DEN - cut

I didn't change too much from my list back in May. Still waiting for the final cut downs as I expect more players from this watch list to wash out, but this is how I see the rookies stacking up right now.

So Milkman's obsession was Watkins in '14 and it's Elliott in '16.

Anyone know who he was trolling last year?

Users who are viewing this thread