Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Can we discuss pet peeves here?

So...dad was a big fan of Family Feud.  And I catch it on gameshow network from time to time...and get down the rabbit hole on youtube watching goofy clips.

But has anyone ever won the first "toss up" buzz in question...and passed?  Why do they always look back at their family before saying they will play.  Of course you are going to play.  

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you set the microwave for 60 seconds of use and you only use 58 seconds, please hit the cancel button.

I know I've said it in here before... but it all comes down to people who couldn't care less about others around them. Case in point... taken to another level: Was at my son's graduation thi

It's still the motion activated toilets that flush every 10 seconds while you are sitting there, even if you remain more frozen than the Night King. Then proceed to the motion activated sink that refu

1 hour ago, sho nuff said:

So...dad was a big fan of Family Feud.  And I catch it on gameshow network from time to time...and get down the rabbit hole on youtube watching goofy clips.

But has anyone ever won the first "toss up" buzz in question...and passed?  Why do they always look back at their family before saying they will play.  Of course you are going to play.  

I swear I remember one time years ago someone passed and ended up losing because of it.

23 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

I swear I remember one time years ago someone passed and ended up losing because of it.

Probably back when Richard Dawson was kissing every body.

• Like 1

This is the time of year I start cursing plow trucks and the city planning commission, thanks to all the snow at the end of my driveway. 

City decided they wanted curbs at all new intersection repavings. So now when the plows come through they either drive real slowly or they leave a huge amount of space unplowed so they dont smash the curb. 

When they drive slow it doesnt send the snow flying like it used to. So it piles up right at the curb. As it keeps building up the snow no longer can clear the height of the snow mound. So it just gets pushed. Until my driveway opening. 

I have to shovel the end of my driveway so many times when it snows. 3-4 times as often as before the curb was installed and it is so much more snow. The mounds at the end of my driveway are so tall I have to scoop the snow into a whellbarrow and move it now. The difference in height of the snow where the curbs are compared to no curbs is insane. 

My wife said she was going to use our spin bike. After 40 minutes of changing into workout clothes, futzing with her bluetooth headphones, finding a YouTube video to watch, she has yet to start pedaling. I'd be done with my workout twice over by now.

• Laughing 1