Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Clash of Clans (Official thread)

Sneak peeks of the new update.

Sneak Peeks :D :D :D :D :D

Yay!!! It's time

biggrin.png

The first sneak peek coming soon! You will be SHOCKED!

And here it is, the moment we all have been waiting for, let the Sneak Peeks begin!

biggrin.png

#1 Sneak Peek

Get ready to SHOCK your enemies like never before! Introducing: the new

Tesla level 8

Wanna see the new Tesla lvl 8 in action? Subscribe to SimonTay and watch the exclusive

HERE

!

#1a Forum exclusive Sneak Peek

You asked for it, we obliged! You can now copy your current village layout to your Clan War base with one button, yay!!!

3916qFJ.jpg

#2 Sneak Peek

She felt underachieved so we gave her some more training and a new skill was born! Reintroducing the Valkyrie: the Wild Whirlwind, with her mighty axe she will now attack multiple targets that are placed close to each other.

Looking forward to seeing it in action? Check Daddy's exclusive demo at

http://supr.cl/ValkyrieSneakPeek

and remember to subscribe!

smile.png

#2a Forum exclusive Sneak Peek

Spot the new button! You can now re-arm your traps and reload all your defenses easily by tapping your Town Hall

smile.png

ha9hkro.jpg

#3 Sneak Peek

New Jump Spell level 3 has been brewed! Regardless of the level, this Spell will now affect

ALL

troops deployed, even those outside of its radius. Plus, it will now cause troops to redirect themselves immediately if it opens up a more advantageous route close by, no more wandering about.

Watch the NEW Jump Spell in action and plan your strategy!!

http://supr.cl/NewJumpSpell

#3a Forum exclusive Sneak Peek

Wait for it....

Kabooooom! Troops now work together to break through walls, targeting similar wall pieces instead of lots of different ones! Whaaaat!

biggrin.png

hMjXOH1.png

#4 Sneak Peek

P.E.K.K.A level 5 is here to prove its battle prowess and those swords have never been sharper! Take shelter, she's here:

http://supr.cl/PEKKAlvl5

#4a Forum exclusive Sneak Peek

Hog Riders now take increased damage from Giant Bombs.

aMh4wav.png

More sneak peeks coming during the weekend!

cool.pngcool.pngcool.png
  • Replies 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• culdeus

• GregR

• Cliff Clavin

• AcerFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally agree. If you're not playing the game all the time, you're going to get rolled a ton if your defenses aren't upgraded enough and you'll never generate enough resources to make the massive upgr

This thread is 482 pages and at least 300 of those are us collectively trying to figure out what the hell Culdeus is talking about.

Going to put together a whole album of CoC songs First cut "You Had A Bad Raid"

Posted Images

People were saying we needed a strategy decision, so went with what igbomb said. We're going +5 but use a lot more discretion than normal. If you don't think you a pretty sure 3-star, then drop lower and communicate with whoever else might have been targeting the base you think you can 3-star.

Top guys use your discretion so we don't waste your attacks. Rest of the people below our top 5, try to get a 3-star then fill in on the remaining top bases.

They are calling us out...wanting to know what we think the final score will be.

Communicating through clan message.

Yeah, we've gone back and forth once or twice already before that. Our message has been, "Have a great season, guy". They put in their message, "We're not your guy, pal." So then we replied with, "Ok, have a rotten season then". Which led to their current asking us to be honest about what the score will be. And our response that if we're going to be honest with them, they should know their jeans do make them look fat.

:lol:

They also predict 127 - 103

And calling us Broke Back Boys :wub:

This will go to the wire. It looks like they have a top guy specifically brought in for troops. He is th10....with lvl 2 wiz towers and under levelled everywhere. But he has the top troops.

So he doesnt bring the total clan D way up but they still get the good troops. We destroy them at the top but they outgun us after #3 it looks like.

So their mid-guys (15-30 or so) have had mostly wiz's in the CC, is that right?

Any thoughts on bringing a lightning spell rather than 3 heals with a hog attack? I'm still new to hog attacks, but I've been sending them in in three groups, having three heals is nice, but if it saves me having to bring a bunch of extra troops to take down Wiz's, might be worth it.

What's the best kind of troops to pack to take down wizards anyway?

I know im in the minority, but the clan war has lost its luster for me. It seems like its either all out dragon or hog rushes. The loot is nice but I coukd do without it.

I wont leave bc I enjoy the clan, just sharing my opinion

Glossary of Terms

Bill - attacking in war with your Barbarian King or Archer Queen still asleep. I.e. "I pulled a Bill, my BK was still sleeping."

I use my BK on attack all the time while he sleeps on d. Not sure I get this Edited by AcerFC

Glossary of Terms

Bill - attacking in war with your Barbarian King or Archer Queen still asleep. I.e. "I pulled a Bill, my BK was still sleeping."

I use my BK on attack all the time while he sleeps on d. Not sure I get this

I think they're talking about recovery sleep, not when you choose to have them sleep.

Glossary of Terms

I think they're talking about recovery sleep, not when you choose to have them sleep.

It was a war attack, with his BK unavailable because he was sleeping off damage from a raid.

Glossary of Terms

It was a war attack, with his BK unavailable because he was sleeping off damage from a raid.

:bag: 99% and ran out of time with 1 building to spare. He would have come in handy -- lesson learned to always double check before you attack.

Very funny Greg.

119 them - 96 us.

We have 21 stars to clean up from their 20-50.

Fudd, Aiden and I have 4 attacks left that I think gets us another 10/12 stars in the top 10.

15 stars available on their 10-20. I think we can get 10.

Realistically I see us with 137 if we do this right.

They can clean up 7 stars on our 20-50. 4 stars on our 10-20. 20 on our top 10. I think they get 7,3,6.

Done right, we win 137-135.

If Gary can make it in, that's another 5 stars for us.

This is why we have this board....we need it this time to coordinate remaining attacks. Here is what is left.

1-3 stars -Aiden

3- 3 stars - me

4 - 3 stars - me

5 - 3 stars - gary

6- 3 stars - gary

7- 3 stars - smlite

14 - 1 stars - jason

16 - 3 stars - dad

17 - 3 stars - night

18 - 3 stars - night

21 - 1 star - VA

23 - 2 stars - greg

24 - 1 star - greg

28 - 1 star - culd

29- 1 star - culd

30 - 1 star - dude

31 - 2 stars - tam

32 - 2 stars - acer

33 - 2 stars - bill

47 - 2 stars - shootme

The trick is we arent sure about gary or night. Hoping they show. If not I suggest we drop the one stars on 14 and 21 and leave them. Everyone below Gary needs to shift up two slots with those two removed.

If you arent on the list and can three star ANYONE remaining do it.

Thoughts?

This is why we have this board....we need it this time to coordinate remaining attacks. Here is what is left.

1-3 stars -Aiden

3- 3 stars - me

4 - 3 stars - me

5 - 3 stars - gary

6- 3 stars - smlite

7- 3 stars - gary

14 - 1 stars - jason

16 - 3 stars - dad

17 - 3 stars - night

18 - 3 stars - night

21 - 1 star - VA

23 - 2 stars - Done (Culdeus)

24 - 1 star - greg

28 - 1 star - Open

29- 1 star - culd

30 - 1 star - dude

31 - 2 stars - tam

32 - 2 stars - acer

33 - 2 stars - bill

47 - 2 stars - shootme

The trick is we arent sure about gary or night. Hoping they show. If not I suggest we drop the one stars on 14 and 21 and leave them. Everyone below Gary needs to shift up two slots with those two removed.

Thoughts?

Updated Edited by MindCrime

1-3 stars -Aiden

3- 3 stars - me

4 - 3 stars - me

5 - 3 stars - gary

6- 3 stars - gary

7- 3 stars - smlite

14 - 1 stars - jason

16 - 3 stars - dad

17 - 3 stars - night

18 - 3 stars - night

21 - 1 star - VA

23 - 2 stars - greg

24 - 1 star - greg

28 - 1 star - culd

29- 1 star - culd

30 - 1 star - dude

31 - 2 stars - tam

32 - 2 stars - acer

33 - 2 stars - bill

47 - 2 stars - shootme

Thoughts?

How long do we wait for Gary and Night? If Gary doesn't show it will affect who I attack. I can wait till almost the end as well if I have to.

1-3 stars -Aiden

3- 3 stars - me

4 - 3 stars - me

5 - 3 stars - gary

6- 3 stars - gary

7- 3 stars - smlite

14 - 1 stars - jason

16 - 3 stars - dad

17 - 3 stars - night

18 - 3 stars - night

21 - 1 star - VA

23 - 2 stars - greg

24 - 1 star - greg

28 - 1 star - culd

29- 1 star - culd

30 - 1 star - dude

31 - 2 stars - tam

32 - 2 stars - acer

33 - 2 stars - bill

47 - 2 stars - shootme

Thoughts?

I'm good with this, although I think I feel more comfortable going after 31 or 32 then 33, if that matters to tam or acer.

1-3 stars -Aiden

3- 3 stars - me

4 - 3 stars - me

5 - 3 stars - gary

6- 3 stars - gary

7- 3 stars - smlite

14 - 1 stars - jason

16 - 3 stars - dad

17 - 3 stars - night

18 - 3 stars - night

21 - 1 star - VA

23 - 2 stars - greg

24 - 1 star - greg

28 - 1 star - culd

29- 1 star - culd

30 - 1 star - dude

31 - 2 stars - tam

32 - 2 stars - acer

33 - 2 stars - bill

47 - 2 stars - shootme

Thoughts?

I'm good with this, although I think I feel more comfortable going after 31 or 32 then 33, if that matters to tam or acer.

are you dude. I can swap 32 for 30 if you want

1-3 stars -Aiden

3- 3 stars - me

4 - 3 stars - me

5 - 3 stars - gary

6- 3 stars - gary

7- 3 stars - smlite

14 - 1 stars - jason

16 - 3 stars - dad

17 - 3 stars - night

18 - 3 stars - night

21 - 1 star - VA

23 - 2 stars - greg

24 - 1 star - greg

28 - 1 star - culd

29- 1 star - culd

30 - 1 star - dude

31 - 2 stars - tam

32 - 2 stars - acer

33 - 2 stars - bill

47 - 2 stars - shootme

Thoughts?

I am Bill -- I currently am slated to take 33.

Can someone give me a good troop makeup for Kevin's lvl? Lvl 4 barbs, lvl 3 archers, lvl 3 giants, lvl 3 wb, lvl 3 ballons, lvl 3 wiz, lvl2 healer.

Probably go with 2 healers, a big mass of giants with a couple WB to help them. And then for killing the CC some archers, wiz and barbs. Pick a base if possible that you can have hogs in the CC and they will go get an AA easily. Then in the attack, lure and kill the CC troops. Deploy some giants where they will start drawing fire for the hogs and send the hogs in. Once the AA is dead, drop the rest of the giants and the healers to support them, and send the WB to open up gaps if you haven't already.

Hey, one of our 40+ guys. We need you to dial up this attack on 16 and 18.

Give me

20 Giants

10 wallbreakers

Ask for hogs in cc

Rest goblins (seriously)

Here's what I want.

Release a stream of giants and put them under a heal spell 10. 1 heal. Let 4 WB go nearby, but not right on top of the giants.

Do the same on the opposite side.

Now, let the hogs go behind one of the two sets of giants.

Count to 10.

Release a circle of goblins all around the base randomly.

You would be my hero.

1-3 stars -Aiden

3- 3 stars - me

4 - 3 stars - me

5 - 3 stars - gary

6- 3 stars - gary

7- 3 stars - smlite

14 - 1 stars - jason

16 - 3 stars - dad

17 - 3 stars - night

18 - 3 stars - night

21 - 1 star - VA

23 - 2 stars - greg

24 - 1 star - greg

28 - 1 star - culd

29- 1 star - culd

30 - 1 star - dude

31 - 2 stars - tam

32 - 2 stars - acer

33 - 2 stars - bill

47 - 2 stars - shootme

Thoughts?

No, I'm dude. Haven't been in the thread til this morning so I missed a lot of the discussion. I'm still planning on 29

Can someone give me a good troop makeup for Kevin's lvl? Lvl 4 barbs, lvl 3 archers, lvl 3 giants, lvl 3 wb, lvl 3 ballons, lvl 3 wiz, lvl2 healer.

Probably go with 2 healers, a big mass of giants with a couple WB to help them. And then for killing the CC some archers, wiz and barbs. Pick a base if possible that you can have hogs in the CC and they will go get an AA easily. Then in the attack, lure and kill the CC troops. Deploy some giants where they will start drawing fire for the hogs and send the hogs in. Once the AA is dead, drop the rest of the giants and the healers to support them, and send the WB to open up gaps if you haven't already.

AA = Mortars?

AA = Mortars?

AA= anti air

or AD- Air Defense

AA = Mortars?

AA = anti-air defense. They will take out the healers in this attack plan, so you want them knocked out before you deploy the healers.

AA = Mortars?

AA= anti air

or AD- Air Defense

Yeah I know that but doesn't make sense since this is for a non dragon/balloon attack.

AA = Mortars?

AA = anti-air defense. They will take out the healers in this attack plan, so you want them knocked out before you deploy the healers.

Bingo...thanks for making it 1+1=2

1-3 stars -Aiden

3- 3 stars - me

4 - 3 stars - me smlite 2 stars

5 - 3 stars - gary

6- 3 stars - gary

7- 3 stars - smlite

14 - 1 stars - jason

16 - 3 stars - dad

17 - 3 stars - night greg done

18 - 3 stars - night

21 - 1 star - VA

23 - 2 stars - greg culdeus done

24 - 1 star - greg (open? greg and culd attacking 16 and 18)

28 - 1 star - culd (open? greg and culd attacking 16 and 18)

29- 1 star - culd dude done

30 - 1 star - dude

31 - 2 stars - tam sky 0 stars

32 - 2 stars - acer 0 stars

33 - 2 stars - bill

47 - 2 stars - shootme brony done

Thoughts?

I tried to update the list. 31 and 32 we didn't make headway on yet.

I am currently pegged to attack 14 and clean up the 1 star remaining but I feel confident I can take 16 with hogs and get 3 stars.

Moroder hit 14 with Balloonian so it might be a better Dragon attack than hogs. I can't remember off the top of my head.

16 is a good mass hog base.

Dad, do you want to swap attacks? Let me know how you feel about hitting 14.

Jason

I am currently pegged to attack 14 and clean up the 1 star remaining but I feel confident I can take 16 with hogs and get 3 stars.

Moroder hit 14 with Balloonian so it might be a better Dragon attack than hogs. I can't remember off the top of my head.

16 is a good mass hog base.

Dad, do you want to swap attacks? Let me know how you feel about hitting 14.

Jason

I was originally suppose to attack 14 but decided its a pretty tough dragon attack.. so I hit 15