What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (7 Viewers)

Ok I am going to go L3 drags on 28 - should i try to take out the south AA with Hogs? They will run through the collectors, right? Zap spell on another AA and see what happens.

If not Hogs, can someone dump a L3/4 dragon in my CC along with a high level Balloon?

24 user(s) are reading this topic

21 members, 2 guests, 1 anonymous users

:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anonymous user would be someone with an account. When you login, you have the option of doing so anonymously. It's the guests that would be the visitors.

1-3 stars -Aiden

3- 3 stars - Fudd

4 - 1 star - TBD

5 - 1 stars - gary

6- 3 stars - gary

7- 3 stars - smlite

14 - 1 stars - jason

21 - 1 star - Night

24 - 1 star - Anyone with Mass Drag or hogs.

this leaves

Dad

Va

culdeus

2bananafish

for any cleanups or looting.....

ill attack mine in a hour when I get home

nevermind I was removed fgrom the list.. ill standby and wait

We lead 130-129

Stars remaining for them are

3 - 1, 2, 3 - very unlikely to three star any of these bases

2 - 5, 6

Smattering of 8 one stars left - ranging from our 8 to 24

Stars remaining for us

3 - 1, 3, 6, 7, 18 - we have the firepower to convert at least two of these and two star the others

1 - 4, 5, 14, 21, 24.

133 to 131 4hr44min

If bannana fish would show and throw up one star on 21 or 24 we can start swinging free at <7

Have we PMd bananafish? He might get the email and come in to do work.
We've tried. It's not going to come down to whether he shows up. Theoretically. It's more going to come down to whether they can clean up all the lower trash stars. My bet is they are thinking they are going to rope a dope us.

It does make me sort of nervous that gary logged on to seed us with tons of uber troops and left without attacking. If something happens IRL he may not get both attacks in.

bannanfish online and in chat.

Jason>First of all how are you. How would you feel if I took a swing at 14 first? If I wipe it u could swing at 7 and maybe get lucky.

Jason>First of all how are you. How would you feel if I took a swing at 14 first? If I wipe it u could swing at 7 and maybe get lucky.
Sure man, have at it. I have hogs cooking for later this afternoon and can attack whatever is left.

Good Luck!

Jason

Sure man, have at it. I have hogs cooking for later this afternoon and can attack whatever is left.

Good Luck!

Jason
I think you have a shot at wiping 7 with L4 hogs. We have intel on 7 and worst case you can get an easy 2 star because TH is oriented towards a corner.

In last 30 minutes they attacked 4 times picking up 4 of 5 possible stars in those attacks.

myk went down to a 3zap mass drag

We haven't picked up a star in 1hr10min

bannana prepping for another heroic mass drag. otherwise quiet for now.

having three guys swing high to 7 or higher would be a luxury at this point.

FBG 79/133 - OTX 76/134, banana prepping now.

there has been a clan message back and forth as well where they predicted 127-104 victory over the "broke back boys." Current clan messages:

FBGS: Hope you weren't betting the under.

OTX: It's not over yet.

Good stuff. :thumbup: :popcorn:

Are you guys gonna consider changing your CoC clan name to something different so it's harder for other clans to scout you?

Users who are viewing this thread