Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Clash of Clans (Official thread)

Hey instinct, did you faceroll that #3 in honda?

?

Maybe it was the animator? I forget.

No Sadly not... There was a Dragon4 in the CC that wrecked me. My Minion5 should be done baking REAL soon which should help for attacks like that in the future. Was just short of one star... :(

My second attack was a let down for me as well. Easy base... 2 star. I was stupid and didn't check to make sure I had barbs to lure my CC... Silly mistake.

It was a disappointing war for me. These jokers were terrible and we (Honda) was not firing on all cylinders. We are still going to win and all... just strangely harder than it should have been. Good team, just off day.

Really wasn't a hard war at all - they were never going to win. We were a little late with our surge due to timing, so it looked like they were hanging around. We are going to finish with 205/210 xp because I dropped a rage instead of a jump on #2. :bag:

Oh don't get me wrong... I didn't say it was a hard war! lol

Just saying we didn't cream them as badly as I think we would have on a normal war day. I wanted them not just beat, but fine ground into a fine pulp.

Honda is awesome!

We only beat them by 26 stars... Ugh, get on it people! (And when I say "people" I mean "Me") :)

• Replies 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• culdeus

• GregR

• Cliff Clavin

• AcerFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally agree. If you're not playing the game all the time, you're going to get rolled a ton if your defenses aren't upgraded enough and you'll never generate enough resources to make the massive upgr

This thread is 482 pages and at least 300 of those are us collectively trying to figure out what the hell Culdeus is talking about.

Going to put together a whole album of CoC songs First cut "You Had A Bad Raid"

Posted Images

There's something odd about CoC and their server makeup. I had been in Crystal 3 for awhile and never really got attacked by strong TH10's. Today, on four separate occasions I had max TH10's with lvl 20+ heroes just destroy me.

had this happen to both of my accounts yesterday and today. no real attacks in the last two months, four total all out 100% destruction in the last 24 hours or so.

All of this talk about attacks made me think the war had already started. I thought for sure I was the jackhole that was going to wait until the last two hours to make their first attack....AGAIN.

I just had a pent attack where I think I lost one or two of my loons. That is a guy who should redo his base. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while

There's something odd about CoC and their server makeup. I had been in Crystal 3 for awhile and never really got attacked by strong TH10's. Today, on four separate occasions I had max TH10's with lvl 20+ heroes just destroy me.

I had an exposed townhall in high Masters 3 last night that was not hit for 4 and a half hours.

Here's a really bad idea.

I tried to drop a bunch of loons but I wanted them to be set down at nearly exactly the same time at equal spacing below a V of a standard hivey type base. Well, I zoomed all the way out and was gonna tap 14 pings, 14 pings only captain. But damn if every last loon didn't come flying out. I think if you zoom out it can interpret your presses as hitting more than one tile and triple drop stuff.

:wall:

I don't want to start drama in Quattro, but it has to be said - we really need someone to take up the mantle of changing our clan message to talk some funny #### during clan wars.

Seems kinda mean to trash talk the daddy-daughter and son-mommy accounts. :oldunsure: Edited by EYLive

sham for 11 why not this

A golem 4 wiz, some wbs and a 212 for the east AA and queen and cc. Be careful how you trim here. Don't let heroes out too early or late or they wander.

6 hogs and a heal on the west cannon, this gets an aa and prolly a wt, in fact i'd be stunned if it doesn't get that WT unless he tucked a tesla below the AA (probable actually)

Now just go one on one with all the rest of the towers in a 360 circle around the base. They will meet in the middle and wreck. Most of the towers are isolated so you can start this early if you want. Set down a rage/heal on the center.

Golem

4 wiz

6 hogs

maybe 3 arch for trimming dunno.

212 in CC

2 heal 2 rage

10 minions

1 hound to tank the center

rest skulls

I don't want to start drama in Quattro, but it has to be said - we really need someone to take up the mantle of changing our clan message to talk some funny #### during clan wars.

Agree

Like a Czar of Trash Talk?

Looks to be a challenging war for Honda. We will be using clash caller so check for the code and which bases are available. First attack needs to be by Saturday morning. Second attacks to be discussed/assigned later. As always, first attack goal is 3*, so go low enough for that to happen.

Looks to be a challenging war for Honda. We will be using clash caller so check for the code and which bases are available. First attack needs to be by Saturday morning. Second attacks to be discussed/assigned later. As always, first attack goal is 3*, so go low enough for that to happen.

Agreed. First war in a while where we didn't win early on preparation day.

Still a bit of room in the Marvel Alliance for those looking for a mini break from Clash. See the thread.

Doesn't have the push that builders give you in clash, much more casual game. Unfortunatly the actual battling is the exact same thing everytime, every game mode, so that's going to get old. Fun so far.

Honda wins a hard fought war winning 109-106 against a solid clan with twice as many victories. Another 210 xp. Oh, most importantly we changed our motto. We ARE the "danger zone".

Edited by rascal

Honda wins a hard fought war winning 109-106 against a solid clan with twice as many victories. Another 210 xp. Oh, most importantly we changed our motto. We ARE the "danger zone".

Nice. Nothing better than those tough, close wins.

If you are a fan of this game come observe this war. The clan we are up against is easily the most organized war clan we've seen.

They have 4 th8.5 and 4 th9.5. One 9.5 is so hard core he didn't even build any new buildings and has better walls than doc.

If someone can open the survey thing I'd like to data enter this clan. I think they have the code broken.

I'm expecting them to get 130 out of 135 stars. It's going to be a good learning experience.

If you are a fan of this game come observe this war. The clan we are up against is easily the most organized war clan we've seen.

They have 4 th8.5 and 4 th9.5. One 9.5 is so hard core he didn't even build any new buildings and has better walls than doc.

If someone can open the survey thing I'd like to data enter this clan. I think they have the code broken.

I'm expecting them to get 130 out of 135 stars. It's going to be a good learning experience.

Yes, but what level xbows do they have? ;) Edited by Black Box

Yes, but what level xbows do they have? ;)

Lots of them don't build them. At all.

Yes, but what level xbows do they have? ;)

Lots of them don't build them. At all.

:lmao:

Awesome.

Nice. Nothing better than those tough, close wins.

Yeap, we wouldn't have won couple of months ago but our overall strategy is a lot better.

These guys are putting on a clinic. Already got one th10 3 star and are picking off our th9 one by one. Need to figure out how to video these

Just let me know which ones you want recorded and I'll grab them.

whats the game plan here

Here's my thought. We still have a lot of shots, but we are in a monster hole. They already have 25/45 3 stars.

I think we should

updated

This is over hit any 0 for 1 and keep an eye on the need for 81 stars.

Edited by culdeus

After seeing this in action there is no way I ever build an inferno tower, ever.

If all you care about is war, that is cool. But at some point, war may take a back seat

Listen, I did not build any of the extra defenses last night. I dont plan to either. I want to be a max TH9 with level 10 troops. There was no downside to this outside of th10s no longer getting a loot penalty. But Im sure at some point, I will change my mind and push a little.

Im just trying to decide whether or not I want to buy gems to speed things along. Not having spells sucked in my attack this morning AND, it will be 5 more days. Not sure I can swing that