Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Clash of Clans (Official thread)

Just had a solid ragequit, so one more opening or else shuke has to come off the bench.

who? why?
Ebuth. Had a Goho raid fail at 38%, the bailed. Didn't even stick around to pot their 1 for 625k each. Edited by MindCrime
  • Replies 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• culdeus

• GregR

• Cliff Clavin

• AcerFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally agree. If you're not playing the game all the time, you're going to get rolled a ton if your defenses aren't upgraded enough and you'll never generate enough resources to make the massive upgr

This thread is 482 pages and at least 300 of those are us collectively trying to figure out what the hell Culdeus is talking about.

Going to put together a whole album of CoC songs First cut "You Had A Bad Raid"

Posted Images

Just checking in here.

Haven't actually posted in a while.

I just wanted to a HUGE :thumbup: to my HONDA Clan. They have been so patient and helpful. They took me in as a completely lost TH5.

Now I am a contributing TH7, with no signs of slowing down.

Now I just need to get used to CoC names vs. FFA names. (speaking of which - TJ Loopie is my CoC alias)

Thanks again guys.

:towelwave:

Quattro - 11 should be easy. Don't even need hounds.

Giant from 12:00 to trip cc. Lure to 3:00. Kill squad for CC and then Heroes to get AQ and that outside AD.

After you have dropped that part of the attack, 4 hogs on each of the 3 remaining ADs.

Then just balloonian. 2-4 rages and 0-2 heals, your choice. If one of the ADs survives the hogs, start the attack from the side closest to it.

Yeah, only an idiot would totally screw up an attack on an easy TH9 like their 11.

:bag:

I know the feeling. All the *** replays from PDP and BB, plus youtube vids haven't helped me get much better.

I watch those to psych myself up before attacking. Doesn't help.

Same here.

Going to put together a whole album of CoC songs

First cut

::golfclap::

Just outstanding.

When clan wars first started I was in a clan where the leader would recommend an opening/kickoff song - most of the clan loved the idea.

War Pigs by Sabbath was a favorite

Lot of old school metal type stuff

Fellow honda-ites,

RIP to the Jason account. Please kick the account out as it is now dead. No idea what account / iPad login was used and opted to link the new iPad to the main account.

Bender for president...

Apparently the dog wasn't a fan though.

I do a lot of these videos for my fantasy football league actually.

Every single one of them she is moving around in the background. She HATES my singing.

Fellow honda-ites,

RIP to the Jason account. Please kick the account out as it is now dead. No idea what account / iPad login was used and opted to link the new iPad to the main account.

Seriously? That sucks!!!

Let's get an XP check.

Quattro is 1,546/1,900 through Level 3. So we're 354 away, so I guess if we put up two perfect games, we'll hit level 4.

Where's FBGs and Honda at? Is FBGs close to level 5?

Edited by PatsWillWin

FBGs just hit Level 4 last night. On the journey to level 5.

Anyone know what this maintenance break is for?

Chief! Today is the first anniversary of Clan Wars!!! To celebrate this milestone, we are having a week of double Clan Wars XP!

Maintenance break starting soon!

FBGs just hit Level 4 last night. On the journey to level 5.

Anyone know what this maintenance break is for?

Chief! Today is the first anniversary of Clan Wars!!! To celebrate this milestone, we are having a week of double Clan Wars XP!

Maintenance break starting soon!

Fbgs just hit Level 4 last night.

With double clan war XP being awarded for the next week I say we don't take a break on Friday and just keep on warring and push to Level 5

I think the 40 range is not serious war clans that want some xp but aren't in a big hurry to get anywhere.

45 is serious war clans that let no hero big guns opt out and boot their worst performers.

50 is somewhere between and you get some feeders.

Let's get an XP check.

Quattro is 1,546/1,900 through Level 3. So we're 354 away, so I guess if we put up two perfect games, we'll hit level 4.

Where's FBGs and Honda at? Is FBGs close to level 5?

No clan has hit 5 yet. I imagine someone will this week.