What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (1 Viewer)

TJ-Raider said:
Just checking in here.

Haven't actually posted in a while.

I just wanted to a HUGE :thumbup: to my HONDA Clan. They have been so patient and helpful. They took me in as a completely lost TH5.

Now I am a contributing TH7, with no signs of slowing down.

Now I just need to get used to CoC names vs. FFA names. (speaking of which - TJ Loopie is my CoC alias)

Thanks again guys.
:towelwave:

PlasmaDogPlasma said:
Quattro - 11 should be easy. Don't even need hounds.

Giant from 12:00 to trip cc. Lure to 3:00. Kill squad for CC and then Heroes to get AQ and that outside AD.

After you have dropped that part of the attack, 4 hogs on each of the 3 remaining ADs.

Then just balloonian. 2-4 rages and 0-2 heals, your choice. If one of the ADs survives the hogs, start the attack from the side closest to it.
Yeah, only an idiot would totally screw up an attack on an easy TH9 like their 11.

:bag:

I know the feeling. All the *** replays from PDP and BB, plus youtube vids haven't helped me get much better.

Working on a version of "Caribbean Queen" titled "Barbarian King"

BARBARIAN KINGGGGGGG

AND MY RAGE SPELL IS LEVEL THREEEEEEE

I STILL HATE MY VALKYRIEEEEEEE

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to put together a whole album of CoC songs

First cut

::golfclap::

Just outstanding.

When clan wars first started I was in a clan where the leader would recommend an opening/kickoff song - most of the clan loved the idea.

War Pigs by Sabbath was a favorite

Lot of old school metal type stuff

Fellow honda-ites,

RIP to the Jason account. Please kick the account out as it is now dead. No idea what account / iPad login was used and opted to link the new iPad to the main account.

That was literally my first take and I didn't write the lyrics down.

Going to rerecord tomorrow and upload in HD.

Then time to get working on "Barbarian King"

Seed hasn't been seen in a week i'm gonna kick him just so i don't have to keep forcing him out of wars. Anyone catch whether he said anything about a vacation?

Let's get an XP check.

Quattro is 1,546/1,900 through Level 3. So we're 354 away, so I guess if we put up two perfect games, we'll hit level 4.

Where's FBGs and Honda at? Is FBGs close to level 5?

FBGs just hit Level 4 last night. On the journey to level 5.

Anyone know what this maintenance break is for?
Chief! Today is the first anniversary of Clan Wars!!! To celebrate this milestone, we are having a week of double Clan Wars XP!

Maintenance break starting soon!

FBGs just hit Level 4 last night. On the journey to level 5.

Anyone know what this maintenance break is for?
Chief! Today is the first anniversary of Clan Wars!!! To celebrate this milestone, we are having a week of double Clan Wars XP!

Maintenance break starting soon!
Fbgs just hit Level 4 last night.

With double clan war XP being awarded for the next week I say we don't take a break on Friday and just keep on warring and push to Level 5

Be nice if fbgs could get to 50 for the next few wars.

We are at 126/3100 to reach Lv5 - 2974 to go.

good week so far

fbgs 94 - Shqiperia Madhe 73 (4/7/2015)

fbgs 73 - BUFfALO BILLS 29 (4/8/2015)

not sure how we are starting to get these easy wars

I think the 40 range is not serious war clans that want some xp but aren't in a big hurry to get anywhere.

45 is serious war clans that let no hero big guns opt out and boot their worst performers.

50 is somewhere between and you get some feeders.

Let's get an XP check.

Quattro is 1,546/1,900 through Level 3. So we're 354 away, so I guess if we put up two perfect games, we'll hit level 4.

Where's FBGs and Honda at? Is FBGs close to level 5?
No clan has hit 5 yet. I imagine someone will this week.

Users who are viewing this thread