• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• culdeus

• GregR

• Cliff Clavin

• AcerFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally agree. If you're not playing the game all the time, you're going to get rolled a ton if your defenses aren't upgraded enough and you'll never generate enough resources to make the massive upgr

This thread is 482 pages and at least 300 of those are us collectively trying to figure out what the hell Culdeus is talking about.

Going to put together a whole album of CoC songs First cut "You Had A Bad Raid"

Posted Images

Very quick first glance ideas

31 - jumpy golaloon at 7 oclock wiz tower

30 - break 10 oclock wall jump to the cannon 2 golem laloon attack

29 - Zappy Pent Hound

28 - normal jumpy golaloon from 5

27 - standard quad nothing tricky

26 - quad but lead from north at first

25 - pent

18 - just gowipe this SOB

Time to get this show started folks! 3H remaining. Down 7.

Need solutions on these two bases por favor

TH10 their #1, best we have is my stuff. My TH9 troops are close to max except golem/pekka.

TH9 their #2, we have a couple of 8.5's that could probably take a run at it.

TIA

Do the 8.5s have hounds?

No, I'm the only one with hounds. They will next week but doesn't do us any good now. They opted for Furry's & Skulls

7000DE for that attack. Oof.

Aiden is setting up for this now.

It didn't quite look as good as the video. But...it was entertaining (for the audience).

Never as easy at it seems in the videos.

I shouldn't have used that 2nd jump into core - everything was drawn into the middle meat grinder. Didn't give the Skelly's a chance to shimmy right and left around core distracting heavy D

At least that's where I think I went wrong? Dunno

Was fun though

Edited by =Smackdown=

UPDATE 30/04 - Air Sweeper

New anti-air defense: The Air Sweeper

* Push back groups of flying enemies with strong blasts of air!

* Air Sweepers deal no damage, but are great at slowing the progress of air attacks

* Air Sweepers can only face one way, but can be rotated to a direction of your choosing

* Unlocked at Town Hall 6, Air Sweepers gain more pushing strength when upgraded

Clan bookmarks

* Bookmark any Clan for later viewing using the '+' icon on any Clan profile page

* You can bookmark up to 30 Clans and view them under a new tab next to your profile

Clan War attack army preview

* Never attack unprepared again! Your army is now previewed before every war attack

* Inspect your troops, Clan troops, spells and heroes - anything missing will be flagged red

* Be ready or be sorry! You can no longer end war attacks early without surrendering

Interface improvements

* Starting at Town Hall 5, a one-time name change will become available in the game settings - use it wisely!

* Clan chat now shows when Clan settings are changed, indicating who changed them

* Defense ranges can now be seen even when the defense is under construction

* Defense modes can now be changed even when the defense is under construction

* Defensive buildings now initially point away from the TH in combat, EXCEPT for the Air Sweeper, which always points in its configured direction

Gameplay improvements

* Attacking troops will not start chasing defending troops as far away as they used to

* Fixed a very rare case where a defense might target a troop at the edge of its range, but not fire

* Loot values for many lower level single player maps have been improved, along with some slight layout tweaks and surprises

Matchmaking tweaks

* You are now more likely to find targets at or near your Town Hall level in multiplayer matchmaking

* Strength calculations have been updated in Clan Wars matchmaking to compensate for high level walls and heroes, skeleton traps, etc.

* (Already released in the 2x Clan XP event) Clan Wars matchmaking now prefers to wait a bit longer and try to find a bit better match

• Like 1

UPDATE 30/04 - Air Sweeper

New anti-air defense: The Air Sweeper

* Push back groups of flying enemies with strong blasts of air!

* Air Sweepers deal no damage, but are great at slowing the progress of air attacks

* Air Sweepers can only face one way, but can be rotated to a direction of your choosing

* Unlocked at Town Hall 6, Air Sweepers gain more pushing strength when upgraded

Clan bookmarks

* Bookmark any Clan for later viewing using the '+' icon on any Clan profile page

* You can bookmark up to 30 Clans and view them under a new tab next to your profile

* Never attack unprepared again! Your army is now previewed before every war attack

* Inspect your troops, Clan troops, spells and heroes - anything missing will be flagged red

* Be ready or be sorry! You can no longer end war attacks early without surrendering

Interface improvements

* Starting at Town Hall 5, a one-time name change will become available in the game settings - use it wisely!

* Clan chat now shows when Clan settings are changed, indicating who changed them

* Defense ranges can now be seen even when the defense is under construction

* Defense modes can now be changed even when the defense is under construction

* Defensive buildings now initially point away from the TH in combat, EXCEPT for the Air Sweeper, which always points in its configured direction

Gameplay improvements

* Attacking troops will not start chasing defending troops as far away as they used to

* Fixed a very rare case where a defense might target a troop at the edge of its range, but not fire

* Loot values for many lower level single player maps have been improved, along with some slight layout tweaks and surprises

Matchmaking tweaks

* You are now more likely to find targets at or near your Town Hall level in multiplayer matchmaking

* Strength calculations have been updated in Clan Wars matchmaking to compensate for high level walls and heroes, skeleton traps, etc.

* (Already released in the 2x Clan XP event) Clan Wars matchmaking now prefers to wait a bit longer and try to find a bit better match

Walls matter!!!!!!!

I'm curious about the raiding thing - how you're more likely to find a target with your TH level. So if I'm a TH10 and I drop down to like Gold II (actually I'm there right now) will I be more likely to find abandoned/crappy TH9/TH10 bases? Means a lot less 'nexting' through TH7's. I was laying low because I have a lot of DE and no spells right now, so I'm climbing back to Crystal. I will be interested in seeing the results.

I've attacked once so far - it was a TH9 with mostly full collectors.

I'm curious about the raiding thing - how you're more likely to find a target with your TH level. So if I'm a TH10 and I drop down to like Gold II (actually I'm there right now) will I be more likely to find abandoned/crappy TH9/TH10 bases? Means a lot less 'nexting' through TH7's. I was laying low because I have a lot of DE and no spells right now, so I'm climbing back to Crystal. I will be interested in seeing the results.

I've attacked once so far - it was a TH9 with mostly full collectors.

damn this is a good idea.. SUB200!!!!

this might be the end of those Chinese war hacks. no more ghosting

But it also stops seeing a gap in the walls and taking advantage

But it also stops seeing a gap in the walls and taking advantage

no bueno

this just raised the value on scouting

And a big giant EFF YOU to these guys

I start skull walls 2 days before they take elixer away. I finish last week and now they add that #### back

If this air sweeper kills my raiding, I think Im done. I dont have the time nor want to learn different attacks.

Air Sweeper only points one direction so you just have to attack from the other side :shrug:

Fair point but not always possible if you are targeting one specific thing like DE

Air Sweeper only points one direction so you just have to attack from the other side :shrug:

I'm pointing mine to the inside of the base not out. :shrug: I would rather push stuff into the base quicker.

I don't think they like people three starring bases with two troop types.

Golaloon is still viable. Just go get the stupid sweeper and queen.

They put then too far apart one has to be on the edge anyways so it's an easy base

Honda is probably pooping it's pants though. Monster monster hit to th8 drags

Edited by culdeus

I'm pointing mine to the inside of the base not out. :shrug: I would rather push stuff into the base quicker.

Will it actually push the balloons and make them faster? It's not clear from the description that it would actually work that way.

I don't think they like people three starring bases with two troop types.

Golaloon is still viable. Just go get the stupid sweeper and queen.

They put then too far apart one has to be on the edge anyways so it's an easy base

Honda is probably pooping it's pants though. Monster monster hit to th8 drags

Yep. All their changes always seem to favor multi-stage/multi-troop attacks. Which makes sense... the more complex the attack, the more likely it is to fail, which makes for better gameplay.

Will it actually push the balloons and make them faster? It's not clear from the description that it would actually work that way.

It would. Watch the youtube video showing the gameplay.. it really pushes the troops caught in the blast quickly.

ETA: http://supr.cl/AirSweeper

Edited by Black Box

:lmao: @ the supercell forums... so many people complaining about the Air Sweeper. I think it is a nice little strategic building. It is so different than everything else, so I think it is really going to add to thinking more about base construction and attacking strategies.

It would. Watch the youtube video showing the gameplay.. it really pushes the troops caught in the blast quickly.

does it push a skull when its locked on a target? or just as its traveling to and fro

That will have little to no effect on drags. Just attack from the other 90% of the base.

does it push a skull when its locked on a target? or just as its traveling to and fro

How would it lock at target if it's in push range?