What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (4 Viewers)

On the facebook one it looks like they are asking Supercell to fix the mod so they can continue to sandbox.

clash of clans please, and update it as soon as you can, because xmod is the one and ONLY emulator that err'body are uding to play clash of clans blah blah blah...
Rediculous

On the facebook one it looks like they are asking Supercell to fix the mod so they can continue to sandbox.

clash of clans please, and update it as soon as you can, because xmod is the one and ONLY emulator that err'body are uding to play clash of clans blah blah blah...
Rediculous
That's directed at the mod deVs. They mod other games. Most common is candy crush. That's how I found about it first

Rediculous
That's directed at the mod deVs. They mod other games. Most common is candy crush. That's how I found about it first
Why the #### would you mod candy crush????

Rediculous
Why the #### would you mod candy crush????
Lol. I dunno. Unlimited lives or something I'm sure

Interesting

I was thinking of pushing anyway. This might be a nice way to keep loot. OTOH, I was actually thinking of scrapping R Squared. Im one day away from th7 and with no sub 200, I dont know if I have it in me to push

So if I can get to masters with my th6/7 then I will only get matched with th6/7?
You'll still get higher bases. In my barch session this morning, I was still seeing everything from TH6-TH10 but not nearly as often and it seemed the higher level ones I did come across were rushed :smallsample:

I really don't see a reason to not push trophies now.

http://i.imgur.com/HDrlqMh.png

:lmao:

The more I discover just how prevalent this was the more I begin to wonder how many wars we lost to the cheaters. My clan is by no means good but we've lost damn near every war we've been in for the last month. We ain't that bad, makes me think at least a 1/3 of those would have been wins with this update in place.
I think you are overestimating what percentage of people cheat. There are so many players and clans that a very small percentage is still a lot of people crying about their cheat mod.

The more I discover just how prevalent this was the more I begin to wonder how many wars we lost to the cheaters. My clan is by no means good but we've lost damn near every war we've been in for the last month. We ain't that bad, makes me think at least a 1/3 of those would have been wins with this update in place.
I think you are overestimating what percentage of people cheat. There are so many players and clans that a very small percentage is still a lot of people crying about their cheat mod.
It's enough to be a problem and be frustrating. I'd bet 10-15% of clans have a significant number of cheaters. And that the higher the clan strength, the higher the percentage of cheaters.

So you're saying we do suck that bad, gotcha :thumbup:

I dunno. We're 29-9 in our last 38 matches. There was only time in there where I really felt the other clan was cheating. There may have been some individuals cheating in some of the other matches that I didn't notice.

I dunno. We're 29-9 in our last 38 matches. There was only time in there where I really felt the other clan was cheating. There may have been some individuals cheating in some of the other matches that I didn't notice.
If you and BB don't pull off 6* each this war, eyebrows will be raised.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you and BB don't pull off 6* each this war, eyebrows will be raised.
BB is gonna have a real hard time pulling that off.

Don't sweat it...we do suck that bad

I'm struggling trying to teach a couple of th7's how to pull cc troops. It's just become too routine when warring with the Philippines, we go to bed with the lead and wake up down 15 with every base 3 starred. Including an updated version of Superbase TM

It's enough to be a problem and be frustrating. I'd bet 10-15% of clans have a significant number of cheaters. And that the higher the clan strength, the higher the percentage of cheaters.
Yeah between this development and the Turtles thread, it makes you wonder.

Has anyone done a war attack yet? Can you get the queen aligned where you want her or not?
She kicked my ### this morning but I think I deserved it.

It's going to be harder to have a hound pop over her head now. I usually do pretty well if AQ is in between 2 ADs that hounds will path across, not this morning. It was a bad deploy so nothing conclusive, but be aware if you're looking to take out AQ with pups (which I attempt every time).

Explain this queen thing to me
90% of my raids lately (well my good ones anyways) are:

Hit attack

See where the queen is. Wait for her to get in a container I can get to quickly. Sometimes if she doesn't go where I want I back out and start timer over (I realize this isn't happening anymore)

Send in golem team

funnel for heroes

send in heroes

I've seen several golaloon fail because people don't place the queen right and they don't get her dead. This is much more important if doing this with just one hero btw.

If the queen is deep enough you don't have to worry because she'll pull to you. If she's behind a few walls and will start shooting at your golem, you can't have her shooting at your golem until you have her where you want her when you kick off the raid.

I'm guessing this sutble, but imporant part of golaloon is gone also.

Really the "Can't move queen" thing is worse for hogs. I mean if you miss the queen hogs have nothing to attack her with. AT least with hounds/skulls you still have a prayer of getting her later.

Man it really sounds like they've won this. All I and others asked was to stop sending traps and cc to client side, that alone would dramatically change the outcome. I'm sure ultimately they never stop the visible scout practice raid, but this is a monster, monster win.

If the queen can't be danced over, well, so it goes.

I mean I'd like to sort of know I mean as soon as you hit ok does the 3min timer start? I'd at least like to get my zoom right before dropping a troop. I can't even do that?

Man it really sounds like they've won this. All I and others asked was to stop sending traps and cc to client side, that alone would dramatically change the outcome. I'm sure ultimately they never stop the visible scout practice raid, but this is a monster, monster win.

I mean I'd like to sort of know I mean as soon as you hit ok does the 3min timer start? I'd at least like to get my zoom right before dropping a troop. I can't even do that?
I believe you still have the 30 seconds... BUT you can't back out now. You press attack that's it. So you better make sure you have your troops and spells right. And hero's awake.

I believe you still have the 30 seconds... BUT you can't back out now. You press attack that's it. So you better make sure you have your troops and spells right. And hero's awake.
They added a confirmation screen after pressing attack that shows you your troops/spells/heroes/CC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Our first wave could have some interesting surprises in this war! That's for sure!

Wow glad I read this. I always back out a few times looking at where I can deploy stuff.

Sweet, well if that's the case you can get the queen right and your zoom right. That's great. Wow. I think they just might have gotten this thing beat.

Amazing.

Sweet, well if that's the case you can get the queen right and your zoom right. That's great. Wow. I think they just might have gotten this thing beat.

Amazing.
Yes - you definitely have 30 seconds to get your bearings and zoom and everything positioned. The only difference is the button that used to say "end attack" now only says "surrender". If you back out without attacking, you lose the war attack with a 0%.

Amazing.
Yes - you definitely have 30 seconds to get your bearings and zoom and everything positioned. The only difference is the button that used to say "end attack" now only says "surrender". If you back out without attacking, you lose the war attack with a 0%.
not sure why we need a surrender button, but not going to nitpick that. I mean it's not like your really care if your queen goes down from a war raid? What possible reason would there be to surrender?

Amazing.
not sure why we need a surrender button, but not going to nitpick that. I mean it's not like your really care if your queen goes down from a war raid? What possible reason would there be to surrender?
You've never quit the attack after accomplishing 2* knowing that 3 is not possible and want to save your hero from the 1 hour regen sleep? Maybe I'm misunderstanding your comment.

Think it's till 'End Attack' after the first star.
confirmed, did this earlier in Honda after the update. Pretty sure it said End Attack and it counted for loot after destroying only the TH for a star. War log also says "defeat" for the other guy. Can't confirm though if the star counted for anything since it was a star someone already got.

Amazing.
Being an expert on this matter, I can tell you that when an attack goes terribly wrong, you sometimes don't feel like sitting there watching the last surviving wizard take out collectors for 60 seconds, just purely out of disgust.

I'd like to thank Quattro for the steady stream of donations lately - makes elixir-grinding without a spell lab much less painful.

AQ + 4 healers will be so nasty when healers don't trip air traps.
I've been using a new farming army comp at Masters I that is pretty much fail proof. I can always get at least 50%. I'm curious to see if I can tweak this into a War army.

2 Lava Hounds

20 Skulls

12 Minions

4 Healers

Level 29 Archer Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RBh96VAjek&feature=youtu.be
Update? Have you found any adjustments improve this lineup since you first posted it? Have you been using it in war?

I've been toying around with

24 loons

39 minions

3 healers

L30 AQ (BK asleep)

having some successes and some disappointments (the 50% is never the issue, but sometimes I miss the DE storage). I've only tried 8 or so raids, will continue practicing...

Users who are viewing this thread