What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (6 Viewers)

We need a funny name. I'm not funny. Just throwing some not funny ideas so the bar can be raised.

Reddit Caitlyn

Grass Healers

Xhamster Enthusiasts

Xmod Refugees

99% 1 star experts

Can someone link me a good TH9 war base?
http://www.gadihh.co...clashheads.html

just pull any of those. 90% of the people have no idea what to do with one of those bases.
give me one for my new defenses. Or you still like the minisuperbase
I mean until someone cracks it these clover bases and dragonflower are the TH10 bases du jour.
They are in the link you posted I assume

Can someone link me a good TH9 war base?
http://www.gadihh.co...clashheads.html

just pull any of those. 90% of the people have no idea what to do with one of those bases.
give me one for my new defenses. Or you still like the minisuperbase
I mean until someone cracks it these clover bases and dragonflower are the TH10 bases du jour.
They are in the link you posted I assume
Maybe. I think the pro clans use stuff they just spin up. We have a couple clovers in our war now, no dragonflower, but I have a dragonflower on right now because I forgot to swap it. Still took them 4 tries to get 2. if you have both infernos center the TH more than I have it but keep the queen and cc in range. I think you have to change the walls a bit to make it fit. They way I have it is for 9.5

Last edited by a moderator:
One Eyed Joes
How goes the hogging? When you coming back?
Hogging? Hell, can't even use drags anymore. My base is holding up well, had to hit me 5 or 6 times last war to 3 star it. In a little while, I was never in another clan so it is cool to see how things works elsewhere and there is a different style to some of the attacks at Quattro which are interesting and I want to try when I get a chance.

One Eyed Joes
Hogging? Hell, can't even use drags anymore. My base is holding up well, had to hit me 5 or 6 times last war to 3 star it. In a little while, I was never in another clan so it is cool to see how things works elsewhere and there is a different style to some of the attacks at Quattro which are interesting and I want to try when I get a chance.
These have been our two worst wars by far for quite some time.

One Eyed Joes
:bag:

We going to lose this one? Don't have my pad with me at work.

One Eyed Joes

It's not looking good.
oh come on now

We need a funny name. I'm not funny. Just throwing some not funny ideas so the bar can be raised.

Reddit Caitlyn

Grass Healers

Xhamster Enthusiasts

Xmod Refugees

99% 1 star experts
We Are Not a Feeder Clan

Can We Build X-Bows Now?

Reddit Stalkers

In Culdeus We Trust (All Others Buckoff)

Has anyone suggested yet that Boog turn into the destination for non-serious warring? No ClashCaller? No Rules? Might have an audience that will attract a crowd. Not that I'm there to know what the culture is like, but it definitely seems a little sparse. Wouldn't disturb any farmers already there and bring in new life for donations. Might do something for the XP as well... Well just a suggestion.

One Eyed Joes

It's not looking good.
We're fine. Still have half our attacks left and 6 from TH10s.

One Eyed Joes
No worries. If you don't come back I have your number and will hunt you down. :) We are at "war" with some French dudes. They are getting ready to run as I type this.

Quattro with a nice win. Did a much better job attacking TH10's than last war (although these ones were easier targets).

We won 62-58. They left two stars in our bottom two players, both TH7's. They also had a bizarre attack on BB - their #7 barches him for 50%. It was like he was looting. They had top attacks left, I'm not sure why they didn't try for two.

Users who are viewing this thread