What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (5 Viewers)

Th8 are super easy to match. We need as many as we can get. Might have to do some last minute trading to balance for Ron. Can someone put out a clan mail on fbgs to catch one of them?

Quickly did this on scratch paper.

We sit

Rcp

Jr

You sit

Inst

With stupid

Aiden

Tickles

Scoticus

Odin

15/15 and you all have a monster edge in all areas.

Or we wait indefinitely for people to show.

Or we call this

Biggest issue is filling Ron's weight on our side. It either comes from the other team or pdp. There aren't other options. And myk was heavy also.

Quickly did this on scratch paper.

We sit

Rcp

Jr

You sit

Inst

With stupid

Aiden

Tickles

Scoticus

Odin

15/15 and you all have a monster edge in all areas.

Or we wait indefinitely for people to show.

Or we call this
Well I think those listed want to be involved so I'm not just going to sit them without them having a say.

It is getting close to pulling the plug time. I have to be able to get both attacks in Sunday night and it's getting pretty close to the limit here

Well if you don't sit them we won't match. I think this is close enough to deal with the Ron problem. And it's risky.

Sorry. I took a risk. We were short a th10 and our 9s were weaker. We missed 3 key guys. Not sure what else I could do

Somebody for the love of god drop the trophies in fbgs to 1300. Blue clan is a mess of new people popping in an out. I dropped out

Users who are viewing this thread