Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Clash of Clans (Official thread)

Noticed a couple TH10 attacks using jump spells on clover variants when there is no splash damage in the area. I may be missing something, but that seems like a massive waste of spells.

I don't think it's a waste. It helps funneling a lot and you don't really need the spells on a clover.

There is 0 reason to get fancy on clover. 4 jumps 1 rage and kill it. We have way way way too many attacks not use this comp.

• Replies 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• culdeus

• GregR

• Cliff Clavin

• AcerFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally agree. If you're not playing the game all the time, you're going to get rolled a ton if your defenses aren't upgraded enough and you'll never generate enough resources to make the massive upgr

This thread is 482 pages and at least 300 of those are us collectively trying to figure out what the hell Culdeus is talking about.

Going to put together a whole album of CoC songs First cut "You Had A Bad Raid"

Posted Images

Noticed a couple TH10 attacks using jump spells on clover variants when there is no splash damage in the area. I may be missing something, but that seems like a massive waste of spells.

I don't think it's a waste. It helps funneling a lot and you don't really need the spells on a clover.

There is 0 reason to get fancy on clover. 4 jumps 1 rage and kill it. We have way way way too many attacks not use this comp.

SMLs 1st attack for example. What do the corner jumps achieve vs a few WBs? No splash to worry about. Funnel would work just the same. Would have a pair of freeze to use in the core. If there is a Wiz tower right there, then yeah, a jump is the play.

SMLs 1st attack for example. What do the corner jumps achieve vs a few WBs? No splash to worry about. Funnel would work just the same. Would have a pair of freeze to use in the core. If there is a Wiz tower right there, then yeah, a jump is the play.

I can see the argument for it on that clover. You are going to lose 2 wizards but freeze could make up for it. It also adds another moving part to the attack, where the jumps can be set down before anything else.

The deployment was much too slow, really hurt the chances of getting it done.

Arranged war matched in less than 5 seconds. Already have sweaty balls.

Who is covering it on Twitch?

Tid I think will be greatness. That's his ign not sure same as twitch handle. I'll be hitting in the noon-6pm range tomorrow.

Tid I think will be greatness. That's his ign not sure same as twitch handle. I'll be hitting in the noon-6pm range tomorrow.

Sweet. Let us know his Twitch handle for sure. What two clans?

Best of luck.

I don't think any of that is war content. They consider multiplayer matchmaking to mean nexting.

Ah, that makes sense.

I hope it fixes BS match ups like the one we just drew. Total joke. 40/40 through top 10, only a couple non maxed th9's. We even had a th6 or whatever.

Ran for maybe 20 minutes. Still.

Joke.

Sweet. Let us know his Twitch handle for sure. What two clans?

Best of luck.

About to start:

http://www.twitch.tv/risewithgreatness

Just logged in to star wars commander. They have added the challenges we have wanted for coc. So if you train dewbacks, loot one million alloy and blow up 200 cannons you get a gift crate dropped.

Coc could easily do this and force people to train valks or pekkas. There are also donation perks. Seems like a no brainer. Not sure why they haven't done it. Would definitely get me to attack more than twice a day.

You going to give us a countdown to your attack?

Been sort of holding off to see where the 40/40 want to go. There won't be any bullies so need to plan a little bit. Also hoping a th9 can jump up and hit one of the lower th10s so we have one more 3 star attempt.

I'm looking at their 6. Was a TH9.5 and gemmed up to L2 infernos for this war but didn't get his 3rd xbow down in time :loco:

Just watched Culd get 2 starred vs the opponents #7

Not sure which is weirder - seeing Culd in another clan or seeing Culd with Infernos?

They are already deleted from my base. Don't need the fire dildos. I'm a little lost, theres a guy that came in to say he's gonna do the last 4 hours, but someone has it live now?

Just watched Culd get 2 starred vs the opponents #7

Not sure which is weirder - seeing Culd in another clan or seeing Culd with Infernos?

They are already deleted from my base. Don't need the fire dildos. I'm a little lost, theres a guy that came in to say he's gonna do the last 4 hours, but someone has it live now?

Do others in your new group do this? Or are you the only guy in the world like this? Such a waste of time getting that loot.

If anyone wants a hogging lesson, stop into FBGS for a bit. We are getting raped worse than a chick that says no to Kobe. Almost (will be all soon) all of our TH9 3* by their TH9. Standard build for them is:

3 Golem

12 Wiz

20-22 Hogs

3 WB

1-3 Giant (not all use them)

1 Jump, 1 Rage, 2 Heal

They all have beefy heroes (20+) which helps but it really wouldn't matter much. WB the outside wall. Jump/Rage inside to get AQ and CC. Deploy hogs around edges.

If anyone wants a hogging lesson, stop into FBGS for a bit. We are getting raped worse than a chick that says no to Kobe. Almost (will be all soon) all of our TH9 3* by their TH9. Standard build for them is:

3 Golem

12 Wiz

20-22 Hogs

3 WB

1 Jump, 1 Rage, 2 Heal

They all have beefy heroes (20+) which helps but it really wouldn't matter much. WB the outside wall. Jump/Rage inside to get AQ and CC. Deploy hogs around edges.

Someone drop trophy to 2400 plz

Nice 3-star, Culdeus!

Missed it. Any recap/replay to be found anywhere?

Dude streaming yesterday was coughing like he just did bong hits for 3 straight hours.

Someone should make a recap. The th9 hits were insane.

3 Golem

12 Wiz

20-22 Hogs

3 WB

1 Jump, 1 Rage, 2 Heal

3 Golem

12 Wiz

20-22 Hogs

3 WB

1 Jump, 1 Rage, 2 Heal

Open

3 Golem

12 Wiz

20-22 Hogs

3 WB

1 Jump, 1 Rage, 2 Heal

HONDA is beginning to pull this off as well except we are the ones doing. I anticipate it coming to a doorstep near us soon but so far we haven't run into a clan where everyone embraced it. There are a few of us that started experimenting with it and have started having some success. There are also a ton of vids out now depicting these attacks. Surgical hogs are fun when it works.

Nice 3-star, Culdeus!

Missed it. Any recap/replay to be found anywhere?

Dude streaming yesterday was coughing like he just did bong hits for 3 straight hours.

Go to his stream archive. It's at about 3 hours in.

Edit, mocha will be doing a recap later today as well if you don't want to fight thru the twitch interface

Edited by culdeus

Same group lost to gow. By a ton.

https://youtu.be/HUP-WhZ1ceo

I've watched first attack on #1 a few times - dude has changed his base since the GOW war.

With only 4 Healers I am amazed at how much destruction his AQ walk does. AQ takes out the following before any of the main portion (Lavaloon) of the attack begins . . . .

AT

WT

Cannon

AT

AD

Xbow

Opposing AQ

Tesla

and finally Inferno Tower

ALL of that gone with only ONE freeze spell used. Incredible

When I try the same thing with 6 Healers it seems 2 cannons destroy my AQ before I get to use her ability.

Same group lost to gow. By a ton.

https://youtu.be/HUP-WhZ1ceo

I've watched first attack on #1 a few times - dude has changed his base since the GOW war.

With only 4 Healers I am amazed at how much destruction his AQ walk does. AQ takes out the following before any of the main portion (Lavaloon) of the attack begins . . . .

AT

WT

Cannon

AT

AD

Xbow

Opposing AQ

Tesla

and finally Inferno Tower

ALL of that gone with only ONE freeze spell used. Incredible

When I try the same thing with 6 Healers it seems 2 cannons destroy my AQ before I get to use her ability.

While facing 3 max point defense used a rage.

Maintenance break. Try in 45 mins

Is this....the one?
I don't know what the one means. But if anything of importance were to go down, im sure culdy and his legion of youtube buds would have told us

Is this....the one?
I don't know what the one means. But if anything of importance were to go down, im sure culdy and his legion of youtube buds would have told us

Before the maintenance break, I tried switching accounts probably 50 times. It worked once. Might be they are broken and fixing something.

Is this....the one?

Before the maintenance break, I tried switching accounts probably 50 times. It worked once. Might be they are broken and fixing something.

Zomg Hi to greg