• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• culdeus

• GregR

• Cliff Clavin

• AcerFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally agree. If you're not playing the game all the time, you're going to get rolled a ton if your defenses aren't upgraded enough and you'll never generate enough resources to make the massive upgr

This thread is 482 pages and at least 300 of those are us collectively trying to figure out what the hell Culdeus is talking about.

Going to put together a whole album of CoC songs First cut "You Had A Bad Raid"

Posted Images

Even though he loves to overreact, I have to say I agree with culdeus about th9. Any tinkering with it will screw up the balance. It's going to be very easy to 3 star th9s after this.

Supercell probably sick of all the people stopping at max th9

I miss culd - needs to come home for the holidays,

At least hang out with Shuke

Which reminds me. May need to move my 9 yrs old TH9 account (Jonathan) from fbgs - he needs to work on his hero's - currently sits at BK11 / AQ15. Wants to be at 20/20.

Is Honda the child friendly fbg clan? Got room for a pretty decent TH9 account that holds his own in war?

I do manage the account somewhat from time to time - but for the most part Jonathan runs the show. Doesn't post message, donates and attacks - like he's on a hog rider circling the living room.

Even though he loves to overreact, I have to say I agree with culdeus about th9. Any tinkering with it will screw up the balance. It's going to be very easy to 3 star th9s after this.

:goodposting:

:goodposting:

Others with a sense of history have said they added hog riders and witches to basically push people out of TH8. So there is somewhat a precedent for this.

Is the consensus to jump to TH10? Wanted to get 20/20 heroes first...

I would at least start the TH upgrade now. If there was ever a time to make a TH move it would be right as all the 10s move to 11 and haven't dropped the ion cannon thing yet. It's not now or never, but it may as well be.

Still holding out hope for more offense at TH10. If TH10 truly get jack #### then consider cancel.

Which reminds me. May need to move my 9 yrs old TH9 account (Jonathan) from fbgs - he needs to work on his hero's - currently sits at BK11 / AQ15. Wants to be at 20/20.

Is Honda the child friendly fbg clan? Got room for a pretty decent TH9 account that holds his own in war?

I do manage the account somewhat from time to time - but for the most part Jonathan runs the show. Doesn't post message, donates and attacks - like he's on a hog rider circling the living room.

A 9 year old is our best TH9 Lavalooner? :bag:

Edited by Cliff Clavin
  • Like 1

A 9 year old is out best TH9 Lavalooner? :bag:

he has passion

ive lost mine recently but this new surge of 2 attacks and no quitting feels good

• Like 1

Yes, we have nox after all but not my call.

Yes, we have nox after all but not my call.

But I'll be a TH10 soon and you are going to be screwed 'cause you are just a TH9!!

A 9 year old is our best TH9 Lavalooner? :bag:

:lmao:

That title belongs to SMN

Jonathan is a just turned 9 too - he's been with us in fbgs for just over a year.

He's really a Hog Rider deep down inside - going so far as to dress up as one this past Halloween. Looked like a mini-Mr. T on a pony. Classic - really should post some pictures

• Like 1

But I'll be a TH10 soon and you are going to be screwed 'cause you are just a TH9!!

Having a bright shiny new TH10 just means you have to take on the big boys now and actually get stars. Good luck with that :thumbup:

He's really a Hog Rider deep down inside - going so far as to dress up as one this past Halloween. Looked like a mini-Mr. T on a pony. Classic - really should post some pictures

Only way he's getting into HONDA is if we see the pic. If he looks better than Rob in his hog rider outfit we'll talk.

Smack, child friendly yes and he's a good enough player that he could actually help us. Only catch is we're very strict about using clashcaller. He doesn't have to go into caller, but at least has to ask for updates onto caller in chat before attacking, etc. If that is okay send him over, we have space right now.

Smack, child friendly yes and he's a good enough player that he could actually help us. Only catch is we're very strict about using clashcaller. He doesn't have to go into caller, but at least has to ask for updates onto caller in chat before attacking, etc. If that is okay send him over, we have space right now.

K - thx

Help him with caller now - he's familiar with it - will not be a problem. In war now - maybe I'll move him over before your weekend kickoff.

You know what's fun...a 98% 1* and watching 5 skulls and half dozen pups chasing after the bk for the last 20 seconds instead of the th/cc. Sigh.

Almost as fun as watching your hogs go after corner teslas and running past every damn giant bomb along the way.

Edited by rascal

I'm kicking myself for joining the AQ walk DE fest so late. I've never seen DE stockpiled so easily. It's 100% profit.

:thumbup:

:thumbup:

I've been doing it too long. I've regressed on other attack styles. Be sure to mix it up every now and then.

• Like 1

K - thx

Help him with caller now - he's familiar with it - will not be a problem. In war now - maybe I'll move him over before your weekend kickoff.

fyi we just kicked off again today, next kickoff will be Thursday and then we have a break day Saturday, rekick on Sunday. whenever he misses a war attack he sits the next war, but back the following war. that's all u need to know for now.

Edited by Pigskin Fanatic

I've never done an AQ walk

I haven't either. What level AQ do you need, and how many healers?

So you're the two...we heard there were some holdouts, who knew it was from our group. I have a lvl15 AQ and use 5 healers. That tends to get her through pretty much everything but if you take on a higher level base keep a close eye on her. Multiple high level defenses will eat away at her health. Good trick is to drop rage so that it covers healers and AQ if she starts to decline in health. Hat tip to sartre for that nugget.

• Like 1

What I do....build 8 healers earlier (use four/raid and always have them building), 4 furs, 8-12 wbs, rest archers, and cc full of furs. I find a base with 2k de, use archers to form tunnel, drop my furs to cover wbs, drop wbs to punch a hole, drop cc furs, drop aq, then drop four healers once she gets damaged. Usually pack poison, 1 jump, rest rage. Only try to use four healers since they have long build times. With that army I can get 2-3 raids/hour for 4-6k de. Profit. This is in silver 2. Use rage on healers...not aq.

Edited by rascal