Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Clash of Clans (Official thread)

Game won't update for me.

I couldn't even update passed the Halloween theme. Wonder if I'm the only one.

It states there's an update, but I get an error trying to install it every time.

id uninstall /reinstall

assuming your game is lynced up via gamecenter or somthing

Edited by VA703
  • Replies 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• culdeus

• GregR

• Cliff Clavin

• AcerFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally agree. If you're not playing the game all the time, you're going to get rolled a ton if your defenses aren't upgraded enough and you'll never generate enough resources to make the massive upgr

This thread is 482 pages and at least 300 of those are us collectively trying to figure out what the hell Culdeus is talking about.

Going to put together a whole album of CoC songs First cut "You Had A Bad Raid"

Posted Images

Game won't update for me.

I couldn't even update passed the Halloween theme. Wonder if I'm the only one.

It states there's an update, but I get an error trying to install it every time.

id uninstall /reinstall

assuming your game is lynced up via gamecenter or somthing

I did that.

Rebooting phone worked. Apparently my phone hasn't been rebooted since pre-Halloween update.

So what is the plan, hit exposed THs for loot but drop cups. Not sure I want to do that yet. Need to see how this shakes out

You won't lose cups for this. Unless I'm not understanding. Hitting th gives some loot and 1* cups

So what is the plan, hit exposed THs for loot but drop cups. Not sure I want to do that yet. Need to see how this shakes out

You still get the star and the trophy for a TH -- you just get 20% of a base's loot too now.

as long as I still get league bonus that's cool

You still get the star and the trophy for a TH -- you just get 20% of a base's loot too now.

Plus a scaled down % of the league bonus.

You will get only a tiny fraction of it.

There won't be a 'golden hour' like we have grown accustomed to.

You will get an easy 20% of whatever loot the base has. That base will NOT get a shield. It will get hit over and over. So the quantity will go way up, and they won't disappear. But the returns on each one are far less (if you were expecting league bonus).

It's probably a 'golden hour' in the traditional sense only for those concerned with trophy pushing, because those bases with exposed TH should sink fast (in cup count).

IM IN

You will get only a tiny fraction of it.

There won't be a 'golden hour' like we have grown accustomed to.

You will get an easy 20% of whatever loot the base has. That base will NOT get a shield. It will get hit over and over. So the quantity will go way up, and they won't disappear. But the returns on each one are far less (if you were expecting league bonus).

It's probably a 'golden hour' in the traditional sense only for those concerned with trophy pushing, because those bases with exposed TH should sink fast (in cup count).

sub200 here I come

Forget if I have an army built or not. Usually try to leave like 300 troops in queue when I log off, but can't remember if I did last night.

This reminds me... one of the updates is the troops will now queue like the spells do in the Spell Factory :thumbup: :thumbup: