What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Punk/ Hardcore Music Thread (1 Viewer)

I gave up on the Riverdales after their first album, it struck me as an attempt to just ape the Ramones except without any of the fun or energy.

MTX/Queers/SW is big for me, too. The Weasel stuff weirds me out as well but I think I'm gonna have to go to this.
The opening song on that album is terrible. The rest of it rules. The slow songs are beautiful. How can you say "Not Over Me" has no energy or fun? Rehabilitated? That's as old school Ramones punk as it gets. And those slow songs :wub: Commercials even references Growing Pains! Chorus of "In Your Own Dreams" is as good a love song chorus as any in the history of music. Right up there with Teenage Bottlerocket's "Fall For Me".
"Fun Tonight" is so much better live when Rev. Norb does the intro and they warp speed the song, which sounds a bit sour and slow on the original recording.

I think the Riverdales figured out that speed and precision were the keys, and that sounding like the Ramones sounded live -- the speed, especially -- was important to the Riverdales's success. That's when they got really good.

That first album sounds slow. Still, in keeping with the interest of the thread, I love it. "Outta Sight" was a two-girlfriend mix tape song for me. Yes, there were girlfriends and pop-punk mix tapes. I'm awful. :bag:
Few years ago my aforementioned friend was going through a rough patch in an engagement. I made him a mix CD of punk breakup songs and punk love songs to alternate through. Still listen to them regularly. FYI, They broke up.
:laughs: no ####.

Christ.

:lmao:

eta* ####in' always

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening To:

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Any thoughts on Japanther? Just got them in my YouTube after a Toys That Kill session.

Loving it. Have loved them before. Any recs for more trad punk stuff from them?

Love Recess records and Todd. :wub:

Any thoughts on Japanther? Just got them in my YouTube after a Toys That Kill session.

big fan of Beets Limes & Rice- "first of all" was my favorite song from that year.

big fan of Beets Limes & Rice- "first of all" was my favorite song from that year.
Yoah. Thanks.
you been listening to Parquet Courts too?
Not really, Floppo. I like them. Parquet Courts is sort of Pavement-y/Hockey Night, which I love, but if I said I really dug Parquet Courts, I'd just be trying to bide time. I really enjoyed them back a few years ago, but didn't give the second album that much of a listen. Stoned and Starving was a thumbs up, but that was sort of everybody's opinion. I forget the other great song they had, which was also wonderful. From Light Up Gold, right?

I loved Hockey Night, actually. Back in 2006, I thought Angel Hair and other tracks were probably the best around. I was still sympathetic to Lookout! at the time, and Hockey Night took Pavement and garage and fused it. I still think that their album is even better than Parquet Courts'. It's a personal preference; I just enjoyed it. Sweet spot.

Good Posting Judge said:
Queers fistfight mid-song. I blame Sebowski.
It was a crazy show. 2nd guitarist was completely trashed and going for that rock star thing. Flailed around, hit the symbol with his guitar.... Bassist was less than impressed. The roadies ran out and fixed the drums and literally like 5 seconds later the dude knocks the symbol over again. Bassist yells at him (still mid song). Drunk smacks him in the chest with the neck of the guitar in more of a drunken manner than a malicious one. Song ends right around there. Bassist charges over to drunk guy and throws his ### over the drum stage. Dude crashes between the drum stage and the amps. Bass dude looked like he was going to walk off. They dragged drunk guy off and bass guy stayed on to finish the set.

Also, Ben Weasel is an #######. Played a bunch of new songs no one cares about. Told us as much before hand. I'm cool with bands playing new material, but Ben's new material isn't Screeching Weasel any more than Riverdales songs are. It's Ben Weasel and his lackey kid band songs. All have that same sound as his solo album, which is fine, but it ain't Weasel. Anywho... Middle on the encore set Ben gets pelted with ice ala the South by Southwest debacle. He gets ####### pissed. Starts screaming at mohawk dude standing right behind me (they had a little section that fit two rows of standing between the security fence and the rest of the crowd/pit. We stood in there the whole time save for the few songs I mixed it up with the randoms). Crowd is telling him he got the wrong guy so he apologizes, kid of, and while doing so he get hit with a cup of water from mohawk's GF standing right next to me. Turn out she also threw the ice. Ben goes nuts. Never heard someone scream the c-word so many times. Called her a fat loser and told mohawk dude to have fun squeezing her fat rolls at night. She wasn't even Christo fat. Just a bit curvy. He eventually went on to finish the last two songs. When I make it outside the mischievous couple is at the crosswalk. I give her a high five, because really, #### that guy. Mohawk dude has a Weasel tattoo... I go back to my neighborhood to hit last call and the ####### ice pair is sitting in one the bars. They offered me a drink. Small world....

Guy seems angry. The SF show was largely uneventful. They took an audience vote if people wanted to hear the new songs, and it was about even, so Ben says "Well we're just going to play them anyway." Pretty much killed the momentum of the entire show.

They really have an amazing amount of great tunes, but tbh I just wasn't into it. Really enjoyed seeing full-band MTX though, I hope they keep playing around.

Wow about Sebowski's post. The Queers. :laughs: Would love to see MTX again.

They played the Tune-Inn in New Haven with the Smugglers in '97 or '98, and life was grand.

My first introduction to punk was around 81 when I was 6 and being watched by my uncle who would take me over to his friends house. The friends roommate was in a band and they would just be jamming the loudest music I had ever heard, much louder than anything my parents ever listened to. Anyways they would all call me buahana Joe and let me #### around on the drums when they were probably off getting stoned. It wasn't until about 10 years later that I learned the name of the band was the Vandals and they even had a song written after my uncles friend Pat Brown!

My first introduction to punk was around 81 when I was 6 and being watched by my uncle who would take me over to his friends house. The friends roommate was in a band and they would just be jamming the loudest music I had ever heard, much louder than anything my parents ever listened to. Anyways they would all call me buahana Joe and let me #### around on the drums when they were probably off getting stoned. It wasn't until about 10 years later that I learned the name of the band was the Vandals and they even had a song written after my uncles friend Pat Brown!
Did they ever try walking into a deli and urinating on the cheese?

Guy seems angry. The SF show was largely uneventful. They took an audience vote if people wanted to hear the new songs, and it was about even, so Ben says "Well we're just going to play them anyway." Pretty much killed the momentum of the entire show.

They really have an amazing amount of great tunes, but tbh I just wasn't into it. Really enjoyed seeing full-band MTX though, I hope they keep playing around.

He also went on a long harangue at the end (no real reference to the past had been made since) about how this was called the "Stay The #### At Home Tour", because there had been some hand-wringing online about supporting SW after he decked a lady or Joe Queer for being a weirdo Republican now (true to the Ramones until the end I guess). They were also supposedly "washed up" and "finished", that SW and SW fans didn't fit in with anyone else, incluidng other punks (uhhhh), etc. etc.

There definitely seems to be some conscious effort to rehabilitate SW/Ben's ability to play and make a living and win "hearts and minds", as it were. Guy made himself available for autographs and pictures, which is great. They also didn't give any tix to the press, one would presume, because they inevitably write about the SXSW thing.

I was going to post this a few weeks ago but forgot.

Was in Manhattan taking the kids to the Intrepid. We went downtown after to eat at a bbq place we saw on TV. After bbq, I walked the kids around St Marks and showed them where Coney Island High used to be. There was some sushi place there now with a naked chick posing outside. You should have seen my 8 year olds face.

Then we walked down the Bowery and I felt very saddened to see the CBGBs facade as a John Varvatos facade.

I have nothing against capitalism, I love money, but to me, this was a real blow. Took a picture with my son on the street corner. Still saddens my heart.

All I can say is I am so happy that I played there. Outside of family, it is the greatest night of my life.

Was going to post something about how Young Cigar Doc should've tried to persuade them to quit then and there, but #TeamEva has to stay together.

Was in Manhattan taking the kids to the Intrepid. We went downtown after to eat at a bbq place we saw on TV. After bbq, I walked the kids around St Marks and showed them where Coney Island High used to be. There was some sushi place there now with a naked chick posing outside. You should have seen my 8 year olds face.

Then we walked down the Bowery and I felt very saddened to see the CBGBs facade as a John Varvatos facade.

I have nothing against capitalism, I love money, but to me, this was a real blow. Took a picture with my son on the street corner. Still saddens my heart.

All I can say is I am so happy that I played there. Outside of family, it is the greatest night of my life.
Are any of the original late 70s-early 80s punk venues still booking shows where you are? I know all the ones from here (Mab, On Broadway, Deaf Club, The Farm) are all long gone. I fear for the few dives that are left in SF.

Are any of the original late 70s-early 80s punk venues still booking shows where you are? I know all the ones from here (Mab, On Broadway, Deaf Club, The Farm) are all long gone. I fear for the few dives that are left in SF.
I want to three places to see shows. Coney Island High, CBs and Wetlands. All are gone. There were other places you could go every once in a while like the ritz or Irving Plaza. But as the years went on, those places went less and less towards punk/hardcore. Brooklyn was the place all the shows were happening. But I hated to go to Brooklyn bc it was an extra bridge and at least 30 minutes.Eta: just read your post again, no none of the 70s or 80s places are still around.

They did the same with us except it was decidedly a "no" for new songs. He said he saw someone who wanted the new songs and said "remember this as he only time in your life where the world revolves around you". He was playing them no mater what.

Saw the Damned documentary "The Damned: Don't You Wish We Were Dead" last night. It was made by the same filmmaker Wes Orshoski who made the "Lemmy" movie a few years ago. The Damned are like one of those trick birthday candles that burn for a while, get blown out and magically relight again and again until you have spit all over your cake.

They never made it huge so there was limited archival footage to use so Orshoski spends much of the second half of the movie on the ongoing feud between the two warring factions of the original band. Captain Sensible and Rat Scabies talking #### about each other 35 years after the fact is oddly entertaining and still punk after all these years.

But the best part of the film was an unmistakable one second shot of Mrs. Eephus in one of the concert crowd scenes.

Absolutely would love to see that Damned documentary, but I think I'll be resigned to catching it on DVD simply because of its limited release. Damned Damned Damned is a top ten punk album for me. Probably top five, even if pressed.

Absolutely would love to see that Damned documentary, but I think I'll be resigned to catching it on DVD simply because of its limited release. Damned Damned Damned is a top ten punk album for me. Probably top five, even if pressed.
One of my favorite riffs of all time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jLYyP3axQo
lol, my spin instructor has that in her rotation. I always think its All, I'm the one when it first comes on

Funny you mentioned All. Been meaning to ask if you guys have sign the Descendants doc Filmage. Anothet one on my list to watch.

Funny you mentioned All. Been meaning to ask if you guys have sign the Descendants doc Filmage. Anothet one on my list to watch.
Yes, I have. It wasn't that mind-blowing, though it was kind of cool as a Descendents fan to figure out where the reverence and genesis of All came from.

I hated All when I was a kid, sadly. But in retrospect, it was kind of cool to hear Bill Stevenson's story, which IIRC was largely the film's focus. Otherwise the doc is not a compelling watch. Whatever apologies the Descendents can make for All, it doesn't really add up, IMO.

just for ####s & giggles Mick Jones was kicked out of the Clash 32 years ago today

In 1983, “the only band that matters” was poised to become the biggest band in the world. Over the course of a few years, the Clash had gone from punk upstarts to a passionately eclectic band capable of rocking stadiums. The British quartet were riding high on ‘Combat Rock’ (their first top 10 album in the U.S.) along with a pair of hit singles, ‘Rock the Casbah’ and ‘Should I Stay or Should I Go.’ The Clash were booked to co-headline (with David Bowie and Van Halen) the US Festival and played to more than 140,000 people. And they were completely miserable.

Things had begun to disintegrate right before the release of ‘Combat Rock’ when drummer Topper Headon was fired because his heroin addiction was a drag on his precision. But the other three members (Joe Strummer, Mick Jones and Paul Simonon) soldiered on with drummer Terry Chimes, who had played on the band’s 1977 debut. The friction within the band only got worse and Chimes left the group at his first opportunity.

Jones and Strummer, the creative forces in the Clash, were heading in different directions. After six years or rampant touring and recording, Jones was ready for a break and desperately wanted an extended vacation. With the band’s commercial fortunes on the rise, Strummer wanted to capitalize on their fame with more touring (a move supported by Simonon).

“Mick was intolerable to work with by this time,” the late Strummer remembered in the Clash documentary, ‘Westway to the World.’ “He wouldn’t show up. When he did show up, it was like Elizabeth Taylor in a filthy mood.”

Jones later regretted his behavior. “I was just carried away really, I wish I had a bit more control,” Jones reflected. “You know, you wish you knew what you know now.”

Unable to plan a summer ’83 Clash tour because of Jones, and continually annoyed by his lack of care and punctuality, Strummer and Simonon weighed their options. They decided that the best move was to assume complete control and fire Mick from the band in September of 1983.

“We had to change the team because the atmosphere was too terrible,” Strummer said (as quoted in ‘The Rise and Fall of the Clash’). “We got so much work to do that we can’t waste time begging people to play the damn guitar!”

Simonon, who had altogether stopped talking to Jones, concurred: “We felt we’ve had enough, let’s kick him out and that’s what we decided on and to hell with the consequences.”

The consequences were that the Clash wouldn’t be able to survive the removal of a founding member (as well as the group’s prime melodic talent). Strummer and Simonon hired two guitarists to replace Jones and made 1985’s ‘Cut the Crap,’ an album Joe would pretty much disown. The Clash officially broke up the next year.

Meanwhile, Jones co-founded General Public (although he left before making much of a creative contribution) and then started Big Audio Dynamite, which took his music in a more urban/dance-oriented direction. When Strummer came calling, asking Jones to reform the Clash with him, Jones declined. Instead, the two collaborated on B.A.D.’s second album, ‘No. 10, Upping St.’ co-producing the record and co-writing half the songs.

Strummer and Jones remained friends and even played a few Clash songs together at a charity show. They also planned to play a full reunion gig as part of the band’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003. Sadly, Strummer died of a congenital heart defect in December 2002, making the reunion impossible.

“Whatever a group is, it is the chemical mixture of those four people that makes a group work,” Strummer said, a few years before his death. “That’s a lesson everyone should learn: you don’t mess with it. If it works, just let it… do whatever you have to do to bring it forward, but don’t mess with it. We learned that bitterly.”

Its funny how music touches people differently . The Damned were a band that grated on me . Didn't like Dave Vanian & his whole schtick & hated Capt Sensible mainly because of the name . Whatever it was they came across as a novelty act to me , I did like New Rose & later Smash It Up

I'll have to search out the documentary to see if my bias from my younger teen years hold up

Its funny how music touches people differently . The Damned were a band that grated on me . Didn't like Dave Vanian & his whole schtick & hated Capt Sensible mainly because of the name . Whatever it was they came across as a novelty act to me , I did like New Rose & later Smash It Up

I'll have to search out the documentary to see if my bias from my younger teen years hold up
I think the Damned really grew on me when I picked up a "Best Of" comp out in SD or LA during my early college years. It was a four-sided cassette job. Damned Damned Damned was out of print and then later only on Frontier Records for a bit, and if you were a suburb kid across the coast, it was tough to get a hold of the physical copy. But I loved New Rose and Neat Neat Neat, and then "Love Song" and "Smash It UP" were so good...and this was regardless of Vanian's goth ethic that I didn't particularly care for... but it made me want to hunt down everything they'd done up until that point. I'm not sure I'd necessarily love Vanian's goth schtick either (it's sort of anathema to me) but he managed to do it with flair and unobtrusiveness. He did it in such a way that it didn't turn me off like Alkaline Trio's move to goth or AFI's move to goth did. (Alkaline Trio's was much more significant and worse for the wear in that respect. AFI was always kind of a piddling band, IMO.)

Regardless, my journey toward the Damned didn't culminate until 1993 and then 2005 once I got a hold of Damned Damned Damned, and it was awesome. Fish, One Of The Two, Born To Kill, Fan Club, I Feel Alright (the only band that could ever cover the Stooges and make it sound good)...

Holy crap, that album was way ahead of anything in '76 or '77.

Yes, I have. It wasn't that mind-blowing, though it was kind of cool as a Descendents fan to figure out where the reverence and genesis of All came from.

I hated All when I was a kid, sadly. But in retrospect, it was kind of cool to hear Bill Stevenson's story, which IIRC was largely the film's focus. Otherwise the doc is not a compelling watch. Whatever apologies the Descendents can make for All, it doesn't really add up, IMO.
Same here re: All. Just didn't get it at all.

You guys seen that Netflix doc about punk dads? Yeesh.

the one based on Jim Pennywises book? My friend bought me that book after my daughter was born. The other F word IIRC. I liked it :shrug:

the one based on Jim Pennywises book? My friend bought me that book after my daughter was born. The other F word IIRC. I liked it :shrug:
At some point the movie just becomes about the dude from Pennywise.

Also it doesnt seem like Fat Mike is a great dad.

There really is no way I'm ever loving Pennywise, but I have not seen the Punk Dads doc. Everybody's mileage may vary.

BTW, the "...little Sammy was a punk rocker..." from the other punk thread? Yeah, that song is embarrassing in so many ways. Criminy. God, I got embarrassment chills just from seeing it typed out.

Ugh. Let's move on until the morning here.

HellToupee said:
just for ####s & giggles Mick Jones was kicked out of the Clash 32 years ago today

In 1983, “the only band that matters” was poised to become the biggest band in the world. Over the course of a few years, the Clash had gone from punk upstarts to a passionately eclectic band capable of rocking stadiums. The British quartet were riding high on ‘Combat Rock’ (their first top 10 album in the U.S.) along with a pair of hit singles, ‘Rock the Casbah’ and ‘Should I Stay or Should I Go.’ The Clash were booked to co-headline (with David Bowie and Van Halen) the US Festival and played to more than 140,000 people. And they were completely miserable.

Things had begun to disintegrate right before the release of ‘Combat Rock’ when drummer Topper Headon was fired because his heroin addiction was a drag on his precision. But the other three members (Joe Strummer, Mick Jones and Paul Simonon) soldiered on with drummer Terry Chimes, who had played on the band’s 1977 debut. The friction within the band only got worse and Chimes left the group at his first opportunity.

Jones and Strummer, the creative forces in the Clash, were heading in different directions. After six years or rampant touring and recording, Jones was ready for a break and desperately wanted an extended vacation. With the band’s commercial fortunes on the rise, Strummer wanted to capitalize on their fame with more touring (a move supported by Simonon).

“Mick was intolerable to work with by this time,” the late Strummer remembered in the Clash documentary, ‘Westway to the World.’ “He wouldn’t show up. When he did show up, it was like Elizabeth Taylor in a filthy mood.”

Jones later regretted his behavior. “I was just carried away really, I wish I had a bit more control,” Jones reflected. “You know, you wish you knew what you know now.”

Unable to plan a summer ’83 Clash tour because of Jones, and continually annoyed by his lack of care and punctuality, Strummer and Simonon weighed their options. They decided that the best move was to assume complete control and fire Mick from the band in September of 1983.

“We had to change the team because the atmosphere was too terrible,” Strummer said (as quoted in ‘The Rise and Fall of the Clash’). “We got so much work to do that we can’t waste time begging people to play the damn guitar!”

Simonon, who had altogether stopped talking to Jones, concurred: “We felt we’ve had enough, let’s kick him out and that’s what we decided on and to hell with the consequences.”

The consequences were that the Clash wouldn’t be able to survive the removal of a founding member (as well as the group’s prime melodic talent). Strummer and Simonon hired two guitarists to replace Jones and made 1985’s ‘Cut the Crap,’ an album Joe would pretty much disown. The Clash officially broke up the next year.

Meanwhile, Jones co-founded General Public (although he left before making much of a creative contribution) and then started Big Audio Dynamite, which took his music in a more urban/dance-oriented direction. When Strummer came calling, asking Jones to reform the Clash with him, Jones declined. Instead, the two collaborated on B.A.D.’s second album, ‘No. 10, Upping St.’ co-producing the record and co-writing half the songs.

Strummer and Jones remained friends and even played a few Clash songs together at a charity show. They also planned to play a full reunion gig as part of the band’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003. Sadly, Strummer died of a congenital heart defect in December 2002, making the reunion impossible.

“Whatever a group is, it is the chemical mixture of those four people that makes a group work,” Strummer said, a few years before his death. “That’s a lesson everyone should learn: you don’t mess with it. If it works, just let it… do whatever you have to do to bring it forward, but don’t mess with it. We learned that bitterly.”
:thumbup:

good read, thanks. there's a nice Strummer memorial mural in my neighborhood

It bothered me at the time but in retrospect, the Clash were right to blow it up when they did. They succeeded commercially beyond their wildest dreams. They were playing stadiums and had hit singles and albums. Artistically, they pushed way beyond the confines of punk. If they'd continued past September 1983, they would have been a different band anyway because of the expulsion of Topper Headon. Topper was one of the driving forces behind the rhythmic complexities of Sandinista! and Combat Rock. Terry Chimes couldn't play those parts live so a follow-up album might have been a return to basics. And if there's one thing that characterized the band it was that they were always trying to move things forward.

The post -83 material of the band members is mixed at best. Cut the Crap was crap. Big Audio Dynamite was sort of visionary in its day but mostly just sounds lame today. Strummer's post-Clash stuff had its moments and he was a riveting live performer up 'til the end but I don't think his direction was a good match for his talents. I saw the Clash twice and don't need a reunion tour. Mick and Paul have settled into their groovy uncle roles which is fine with me as well. Headon cleaned himself up and is going strong at age 60. Terry Chimes went on to have a successful career as a chiropractor.

Good Posting Judge said:
AcerFC said:
"Good said:
rockaction said:
Sebowski said:

At some point the movie just becomes about the dude from Pennywise.

Also it doesnt seem like Fat Mike is a great dad.
You talking about The Other F Word?

rockaction said:
There really is no way I'm ever loving Pennywise, but I have not seen the Punk Dads doc. Everybody's mileage may vary.

BTW, the "...little Sammy was a punk rocker..." from the other punk thread? Yeah, that song is embarrassing in so many ways. Criminy. God, I got embarrassment chills just from seeing it typed out.

Ugh. Let's move on until the morning here.
I'm telling you guys. Lars killed Rancid. They still manage to put out a few good things because there is no stopping Tim Armstrong, but Lars is doing his best.

It bothered me at the time but in retrospect, the Clash were right to blow it up when they did. They succeeded commercially beyond their wildest dreams. They were playing stadiums and had hit singles and albums. Artistically, they pushed way beyond the confines of punk. If they'd continued past September 1983, they would have been a different band anyway because of the expulsion of Topper Headon. Topper was one of the driving forces behind the rhythmic complexities of Sandinista! and Combat Rock. Terry Chimes couldn't play those parts live so a follow-up album might have been a return to basics. And if there's one thing that characterized the band it was that they were always trying to move things forward.

The post -83 material of the band members is mixed at best. Cut the Crap was crap. Big Audio Dynamite was sort of visionary in its day but mostly just sounds lame today. Strummer's post-Clash stuff had its moments and he was a riveting live performer up 'til the end but I don't think his direction was a good match for his talents. I saw the Clash twice and don't need a reunion tour. Mick and Paul have settled into their groovy uncle roles which is fine with me as well. Headon cleaned himself up and is going strong at age 60. Terry Chimes went on to have a successful career as a chiropractor.
As an optimist I like to think that could have been awesome.

Also, I really like a lot of Joe's solo stuff.

Super jealous you got to see them live, but I hate reunion shows/tours for the most part. Rare exception here and there, but they never come close to matching their original greatness.

I would still kill for an Operation Ivy reunion though because Tim, Jesse, and Matt can still ####### kill it.

Users who are viewing this thread