What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

US Men's National Team (13 Viewers)

Pulisic looked healthy and again dangerous.  I hope Tuchel will give him one more chance to start to see if his body won't give out on him again.

Outdoor voice:  Here we go - Union about to do what these other MLS chumps couldn’t and lift that trophy!!!

Indoor voice:  please don’t embarrass us, please don’t embarrass us, please....
and what a way to break a cherry.  In the hell hole of Saprissa.  At least the players won't be fearing for their lives with no crowd for once.

Sarge went 70+ in the win to advance to the pokemon semis.

Good day for the tanks, results-wise.

Let's go philly!

Eta...except no Aaronson on the squad. Boo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have watched him play a lot this year. 

He plays striker with the mind set of a holding midfielder.  It is both unique and kind of strange.  God bless him because that is what his team requires and it gets him a huge amount of minutes but I am not sure its the best thing for his future development.

If he ever wants to move to a better team, he needs to develop the offensive side of his game.

NewlyRetired said:
US rose two spots in the rankings to number 20.  First time in top 20 since 2014.
Since the Covid mess, the US has only played 7 games, all friendlies.  They won 6 and drew 0-0 with Wales.

Wales continues to climb the rankings, now up to 17th.

I though the US was the better team that day against Wales.

Since the Covid mess, the US has only played 7 games, all friendlies.  They won 6 and drew 0-0 with Wales.

Absolutely. But Wales was missing it's stars.

Beat up on the minnows and pushed against the whale.

10-2-1 in 13 games when he's played.  32 pts.  5th place

10-6-11 in 27 before he arrived.  36 pts.  Roughly 12th place

Assuming the same team results rate, if he had been there all year they would currently have 98 pts and be in 1st by 9 pts with 6 games to play.  They would be 19 points over 2nd and would have already locked up an EPL birth with 6 games left.  

@El Floppo

Sounds like Frankie Amaya was just traded to the Red Bulls.  I think you are going to like him.  He was one of my bigger snubs for the Olympic team.
Great. With kaku leaving (eventually...what a mess) and the RBs appearing to have given up on their NY team in terms of signings, this is good news. 

Hoping Caden continues what he started last season.

Great. With kaku leaving (eventually...what a mess) and the RBs appearing to have given up on their NY team in terms of signings, this is good news. 

Hoping Caden continues what he started last season.
I agree all around.  Sounds like as a fan you have to take the Dallas approach and start following the kids progress more than the teams.

a mid tier Bundie team would be an awesome move for him

====================

RouteOneFootball

@Route1futbol

Barcelona will listen to offers for Konrad de la Fuente this summer with several clubs in Spain and Germany interested in the United States winger. [@moillorens, @samuelmarsden] #FCBlive #USMNT

a mid tier Bundie team would be an awesome move for him

====================

RouteOneFootball

@Route1futbol

Barcelona will listen to offers for Konrad de la Fuente this summer with several clubs in Spain and Germany interested in the United States winger. [@moillorens, @samuelmarsden] #FCBlive #USMNT
He's a name that keeps getting left off our projections...he has some quality guys ahead of him. But his ceiling is pretty fantastic- regular play for a senior team would push his game (or break it) as needed to take the next step.

He's a name that keeps getting left off our projections...he has some quality guys ahead of him. But his ceiling is pretty fantastic- regular play for a senior team would push his game (or break it) as needed to take the next step.
He may be out of the picture for 2022 but he will have his chances in the run to 2026 I bet.  He is only 19.

Users who are viewing this thread